Skip to content

Fast Food

Whataburger

2.3 (382 reviews)
    • whataburger.com

"Your store located on Louisville Avenue in Monroe Louisiana has to be hands-down the slowest service ever performed by a fast food restaurant. Someone should send a representative through the restaurant for a surprise inspection,..."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service

Braums

2.4 (386 reviews)
    • www.braums.com

"We ordered a meal with shakes. They forgot the shakes, then took 20 more minutes after it had already taken 20 minutes to get our food. Also, they were slow."

Read All 632 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

KFC South Africa

1.9 (260 reviews)
    • order.kfc.co.za

"The staff in general is good but when it comes to the meat packaging they are horrible. They ALWAYS put too many breast, I ordered 15 pieces, 9 those were breasts the portions don't balance at all. I feel disrespected as a..."

Read All 631 reviews Customer Service

KFC Canada

1.6 (321 reviews)
    • www.kfc.ca

"I have eaten at KFC on a regular basis as has my family for many years.
    I was just made aware that you are now serving Halal chicken and to *** with all the non Muslim customers.
    We will never order from KFC again would rather eat a..."

Read All 615 reviews Customer Service

Krystal Restaurant

1.5 (308 reviews)
    • krystal.com

"I ordered my food to be delivered. They gave you a lot of different options for delivery, one was Krystal itself, so that is the one I chose. My order cost 34 dollars; it was charged to my card, but I never received my food. When..."

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bueno

1.8 (362 reviews)
    • www.tacobueno.com

"Went through the drive-through on Friday night, ordered food, and asked if the salsa was in the bag. They said yes, but when we got home 45 minutes away, half of our order was not there. So only half of my family got to eat...."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Blaze Pizza

2.4 (309 reviews)
    • www.blazepizza.com

"I was terribly disappointed with the lack of customer service at the 511 South State restaurant. The manager was not a nice person. He was extremely rude and disrespectful to me and the party I was with today, 7/18. He was even..."

Read All 532 reviews Customer Service

Del Taco

2.2 (312 reviews)
    • www.deltaco.com

"I need help uploading my points that will not load to my del taco rewards and loyalty program and I've tried multiple times, as well as checked my points history through the mobile app"

Read All 508 reviews Customer Service

Round Table Pizza

1.8 (306 reviews)
    • www.roundtablepizza.com

"I ordered a large pepperoni pizza extra cheese. I brought a coupon for $5 off. I didnt get to use the coupon and the pizza didnt have extra cheese. I called the restaurant and they said that it was too bad and I would have to..."

Read All 507 reviews Customer Service

KFC Malaysia

1.8 (234 reviews)
    • kfc.com.my

"Please...! Just shut down kfc at aeon big wangsa maju. Staff very rude - the tall guy wearing grey uniform."

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service