Browse Fast Food Companies

Fast Food

Del Taco

2.2 (248 reviews)
    • www.deltaco.com

"My complaint and my reviews for Del taco is a 0 * this is the reason why I ordered a chicken burrito the manager took my order filled it up with beans rice few pieces of lettuce cheese I also ordered guacamole doesn't even put no..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bueno

1.9 (251 reviews)
    • www.tacobueno.com

"4th Time i have been to your Taco Bueno in the LakeWorth,Tx. location. with an issue being shorted on my Order. I live in Springtown, Tx. about 30-40min from the store location. So by the time i get home and realize i was..."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Churchs Chicken

2.1 (222 reviews)
    • www.churchs.com

"We went to 3350 W. Vanburen location in Phoenix Arizona at about 9:00 pm on Aug 2nd 2020 about 9:00 pm . Our order cost around $34 .We were one of two vehicles in the drive thru and we still waited 20-30 minutes to be served our 1..."

Read All 372 reviews Customer Service

Chick Fil A

2.6 (185 reviews)
    • www.chick-fil-a.com

"After paying for expired food, and could have gotten very sick, I will NEVER go to Chick FIL A again .
    Your stores need to dispose of garbage rather than serving it to customers."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Dairy Queen

2.0 (174 reviews)
    • www.dairyqueen.com

"I gave my social security number to them and they paid me cash and took my taxes away my question is , was I working my social security?"

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

Blaze Pizza

2.5 (132 reviews)
    • www.blazepizza.com

"I went to the store on Coleman ave in San Jose ca.ordered a pizza.after I got to my work with my pizza I noticed I was given the wrong pizza.I called to complain and was told theres nothing that she can do for me.she asked me for..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

In N Out Burger

2.9 (78 reviews)
    • www.in-n-out.com

"We went thru drive thru and orders were sorta messed up and forgot a few orders of fries I sorta understand it was a big order asked for vanilla shake got strawberry but I love in n out"

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Rallys

1.9 (84 reviews)
    • rallys.com

"The manager the was working at the time it was a male just being rude and disrespectful so he sent the female manager out to handle it she was also lying about the situation. JUST THROW AWAY THE WHOLE *** CREW Sarcastic"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

KFC Malaysia

1.8 (66 reviews)
    • kfc.com.my

"I order my food at 3.05pm today and now already ore than 2hrbut my food is not deliver yet!! And this apps is really troublesome. I already repeat these all msg in 3 times. I'm not sure this time can send out of not!!
    End up my ord..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Taco Casa

2.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.tacocasatexas.com

"Poor service, poor management.....when I placed my order I requested light ice... After receiving my drink at the table I noticed that the cup was full of ice and asked the cashier to make the drink as I requested and paid for...."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service