Browse Fast Food Companies

Fast Food

Long John Silvers

2.0 (571 reviews)
    • www.ljsilvers.com

"I've been a fan of Long John silver's since I was a young kid and I'm 46 years old. I took my wife and we went to the location on Rock road in Wichita Kansas and I ordered the number 12 and shoe ordered her shrimp platter that..."

Read All 894 reviews Customer Service

Checkers Drive In

2.1 (523 reviews)
    • checkers.com

"The order I placed was not the order I received and when I called to complain I was told to hold onto my receipt the order would be remade. But when I went to have the order remade everyone was playing in the restaurant, and they..."

Read All 864 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Huddle House

2.1 (479 reviews)
    • www.huddlehouse.com

"No quality customer service very unprofessional and its never very clean in there. The candy work on pressure and they dont want to make money"

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

IHOP

2.0 (399 reviews)
    • www.ihop.com

"My steak was supposed to be well done and I dont think it was done at all.All three of the meals mines and my kids were cold and bland I always come here and vey disappointed this particular time"

Read All 779 reviews Customer Service

Bojangles

2.2 (437 reviews)
    • www.bojangles.com

"Everybody who works at this Bojangles is a complete idiot we ordered our food at 6:41 p.m. and sat there until 7:10pm When the idiots finally bring our food they said here we threw in some fries for free but didn't bring us the..."

Read All 743 reviews Customer Service

Cook Out

2.4 (394 reviews)
    • www.cookout.com

"Order was made wrong . Sent our daughter 20 minutes out to get our correct order and she gets down their and they wont replace our order . Manger hangs the phone up on me while Im trying to explain our situation: horrible..."

Read All 582 reviews Customer Service

Carls Jr Restaurant

2.0 (341 reviews)
    • www.carlsjr.com

"My complaint was that I asked for two kids meals with cheeseburger with just ketchup. It was a drive-through order so clearly youre not able to pick apart your food make sure its correct. When I got home there literally were just..."

Read All 577 reviews Customer Service

Braums

2.4 (335 reviews)
    • www.braums.com

"Store personnel picked her nose and then handed me my food. Her name was Katherine in the Sapulpa store."

Read All 550 reviews Customer Service

Culvers

2.3 (338 reviews)
    • www.culvers.com

"Culver's I-95 Daytona Beach, Florida
    Order taker was rude several times. When I asked where to pay he replied, "Oh my God!". I spoke to the manager Kristin. She would only say, "It sounds like you are both irritated!" and offered n..."

Read All 511 reviews Customer Service

Whataburger

2.1 (288 reviews)
    • whataburger.com

"To keep it short and sweet seems whenever I go to the drive-through I'm still there upward of 10min. waiting while up to 7 cars Are receiving service in the other lane. Causing my trip to be upwards of 25 minutes. Extremely..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service