Skip to content

Fast Food

Jersey Mikes Subs

2.3 (820 reviews)
    • www.jerseymikes.com

"The company reimbursed the money I spent on a sub I did not get. My roommate went to purchase subs on her birthday for us with money I gave her. The sub was made wrong. My roommate tried to get it right but the jersey Mike's..."

Read All 1493 reviews Customer Service

Sonic

2.3 (635 reviews)
    • online.sonicdrivein.com

"I recently got a job at Sonic at 1113 N Main St Altus OK 73521, and at first, I never had any problems. However, the other day, I went into work and the general manager was there. While I was trying to do my job in the kitchen,..."

Read All 1464 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Long John Silvers

1.9 (842 reviews)
    • www.ljsilvers.com

"Screw all of you, why the heck do you have a number on the website and you all don't answer? That's pretty stupid. I drive a long way to get this food and all my stuff is wrong, you got my order wrong! Come on now, that's messed..."

Read All 1378 reviews Customer Service

Checkers Drive In

2.2 (587 reviews)
    • checkers.com

"I placed an online order and when I arrived, the order was not available on the screen. They suggested that perhaps I had entered the wrong address."

Read All 982 reviews Customer Service

Tim Hortons

2.2 (474 reviews)
    • www.timhortons.com

"the dozen donuts I bought were so stale they were inedible. Why???Tim Hortons says they pride themselves on fresh food and coffee. This is not what I got at the Tim HOrtons Hwy 97N Front street Quesnel BC. Awful awful food that..."

Read All 928 reviews Customer Service

Huddle House

2.1 (534 reviews)
    • www.huddlehouse.com

"The cook and waiter did an excellent job. While we were there. But we was the only one there. After we pay out I can see why way too high"

Read All 925 reviews Customer Service

Culvers

2.4 (559 reviews)
    • www.culvers.com

"Usually screw up the order. Not as good as it was 10-15 years ago. Used to be juicy and flavorful, now usually dry and bland. Used to have to wipe my chin after every bite. Since they have expanded across the country its really..."

Read All 892 reviews Customer Service

Cook Out

2.4 (489 reviews)
    • www.cookout.com

"I ordered 2 cookout trays and 2 shakes. I didn't get my shakes and. The trays were wrong. If. You guys could remake my order or refund me I would greatly appreciate it"

Read All 755 reviews Customer Service

Churchs Chicken

1.9 (421 reviews)
    • www.churchs.com

"TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE HALF COOKED FOOD EVERYTHING WAS NASTY GOT SICK UNPROFESSIONAL...ITHINK.THEYNEEDM"

Read All 738 reviews Customer Service

Chick Fil A

2.8 (353 reviews)
    • www.chick-fil-a.com

"Good evening,
    I'm reaching out to inform yall that ive sent an letter from my son. He wanted to invite you to help celebrate his birthday .
    He enjoys chick fil a so much that he refuses to eat anything but chicken! We hope to hear b..."

Read All 666 reviews Customer Service