Skip to content

Fast Food

Burger King

1.9 (1,519 reviews)
    • www.bk.com

"My wife and I went to store #21378 on 7/15/2024 at 5:35 PM. We had coupon #4194. After we paid at the window, we moved to the window to get our food. The young lady opened the window and gave us our drinks. The first one had its..."

Read All 3158 reviews Customer Service

Hardees

1.9 (1,464 reviews)
    • www.hardees.com

"I have a complaint about the general manager at Hardee's on West bypass and Chestnut she just let me go due to me informing her that I had car trouble and I was on my way and I was in a holding cell due to not my problem somebody..."

Read All 2634 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wendys

2.0 (1,293 reviews)
    • www.wendys.com

"Wendy's in Sierra Vista AZ got a simple order wrong twice!!! When I
    ask for the drinks the kid behind the counter said "it ain't my fault dawg"
    I told him that was rude and he said I was the one being rude. Another kid who claimed t..."

Read All 2624 reviews Customer Service

Marcos Pizza

2.3 (1,626 reviews)
    • marcos.com

"Hello. For the second time in a year, I had a really bad experience at two different locations. The first time was about a year ago. It was so bad I swore I'd never return to that location and I haven't. I sent a complaint and..."

Read All 2600 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.1 (1,446 reviews)
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"Mgr had a bad attitude I had to wait for my food when it was ready she continued to ignore me. I asked about my order that I had paid for. Mgr thought I had ordered something else. She never offered apology simply rude. I asked wa..."

Read All 2450 reviews Customer Service

Wingstop

1.8 (1,320 reviews)
    • www.wingstop.com

"Store closed at 6p.m during Hurricane Beryl Ive went to the store and was told I will get a refund, still have yet to receive a refund."

Read All 2370 reviews Customer Service

Bojangles

1.9 (1,175 reviews)
    • www.bojangles.com

"Upon noticing the location didnt have a lot of car outside I didnt think I would have an issue as previous visits, was told after paying for my order that they didnt have my complete order and I had to wait 13 minutes on chicken..."

Read All 2160 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.3 (1,068 reviews)
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"The order was wrong. The store manager and employee were extremely rude. Customer service didn't even answer. Stay away from the Madison Ave Covington KY store. I'll never order again."

Read All 2073 reviews Customer Service

Arbys

2.2 (1,143 reviews)
    • arbys.com

"Payment method not working on app. And I even uninstalled it a few times. Idk? What else to do. Even restarted.y phone. ."

Read All 1992 reviews Customer Service

Papa Johns Pizza

2.0 (840 reviews)
    • www.papajohns.com

"Dear Sir/Ma'am, From a Live Delivery Driver - Send this to where it must go
    I've worked for Papa Johns for going on 7 Years as a Driver and a Prep Expert.
    The Franchise Address: 3608 Harden Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33803 has been good to..."

Read All 1789 reviews Customer Service