Browse Fast Food Companies

Fast Food

Burger King

2.0 (724 reviews)
    • www.burgerking.com

"Cashier would not give me a receipt said that all the cash registers were out of receipt paper and she could not write a receipt when I demanded one she said I don't need your business then gave me my money back not all of it she..."

Read All 1556 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.2 (921 reviews)
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"I ordered my two combination plate with one choice being chicken teriyaki. They used to give you about 2 sliced breast now they only give you 7 slices which is about only one chicken breast . Not going back"

Read All 1555 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Marcos Pizza

2.3 (989 reviews)
    • marcos.com

"I have been a long time customer of Marcos pizza in every state I have lived in, this is the first time I have had a problem were the GM manager was rude and racist
    I brought a garden salad on a Sunday but not eat until the next du..."

Read All 1511 reviews Customer Service

Chipotle

2.1 (791 reviews)
    • www.chipotle.com

"Why are your flat top stainless steel grills not clean and shiny every morning when you start cooking on it. Answer all you do is scrape the flat top stainless steel grill and leave all of the black burn residue of food from..."

Read All 1400 reviews Customer Service

Arbys

2.3 (811 reviews)
    • arbys.com

"Try three times to get my order right. Manger Grace got mad and disrespectful and told us they were not going to make it again which was fine with us all we needed was ALL our money and coupons back."

Read All 1401 reviews Customer Service

Hardees

2.0 (799 reviews)
    • www.hardees.com

"There was a transaction made on my debit card for 15.48 at the Hardees at 4:18 in Thomasville. I never made no such transaction. I called the manager and he told me there was no such transaction made but my bank told me it was..."

Read All 1323 reviews Customer Service

Wendys

2.1 (590 reviews)
    • www.wendys.com

"Sonic, McDonalds all seem to hire pleasant people. Wendys must get the rejects. Will never try Wendys again.d at all costsAvoi"

Read All 1290 reviews Customer Service

Sheetz

2.6 (719 reviews)
    • www.sheetz.com

"Food was ice cold. I got curly fries and chicken. My curly fries was ice cold. I also ordered one Diet Coke and one regular Coke. And she gave me both cokes regular. And the lady had an attitude when I corrected her"

Read All 1289 reviews Customer Service

Papa Johns Pizza

2.0 (544 reviews)
    • www.papajohns.com

"I called to order 4 large pizzas an she not only pronounced my name wrong but my town as well I asked where are you from she hung up so I called customer service and explained my situation he as well was off shore and hung up I..."

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service

Sonic

2.2 (512 reviews)
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"The Sonic on Cheney Hwy in Titusville, Fl is losing money to Save a lot, family dollar neighborhood store. The manager refuses to sale ice because he will not schedule enough people to work in the mornings, so customers have to..."

Read All 1240 reviews Customer Service