Browse Fast Food Companies

Fast Food

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3462 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I called Customerservice because I did not receive the three coupons that I was told I would receive. And Customerservice said they couldnt help me that I would have to call corporate and I have a complaint not only with the..."

Read All 6420 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2870 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"I had to call this store 3 times and go back 3 times to get half *** service. I was not given the correct choice of product until the next day. I can further explain the way your assistant manager handled my complaint and still..."

Read All 4726 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

McDonalds

2.1 (2383 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Bad service, did not receive the food I order food never arrived I want my money back this service sucks Im still waiting for the food ordered"

Read All 4690 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2626 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"WENT TO TACO BELL ON WEST 10 TH STREET ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING 6/6/21 FOOD WAS SO HARD COVER IT UP WITH CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM WHEN CALLED TO TELL THE MANGER ABOUT SOME YOUNG MAN GOT ON THE PHONE TALK TO ME LIKE I'M NOTHING"

Read All 4572 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2475 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Credit card was charged and never received my order. I called after waiting over 2 hours and never was able to get an answer when I called. The automated system just kept running."

Read All 4353 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2556 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Whoever was working at Hobart, Indiana Little Caesars, watched us pull up and walked to the door and locked it at 7:56. Hours online say close at 10pm. She then turned away from me while I was at the door. So I called and a..."

Read All 4038 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1537 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"Why was the store closed on Hwy 90 and all your employees came out of the dumpster? When I asked if they were open cause no one answered the phone. The employee said that the system was frozen. Hmmm"

Read All 2598 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1513 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"I visit this KFC location quite frequently, but never again. The last three times that I have ordered, they have gotten the order wrong, and act like I am doing them a favor by getting food from there. The lady at the window was..."

Read All 2579 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (954 reviews)
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"Time and time again it takes over an hour to deliver a sandwich less than one mile! I dont get it, why claim to be freaky fast when that is the LAST thing you are?
    I have tried to talk to the manager and asked for the owner and the..."

Read All 1857 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.1 (775 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"I just had a terrible experience with subway in renfrew today, ordered a chicken ceaser grilled wrap without the tomato and lettus. Ended up getting pickles onions, olives so I called to complain and they are saying it's my fault..."

Read All 1709 reviews Customer Service