Browse Fast Food Companies

Fast Food

McDonalds

2.0 (3,991 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Ordered through door dash and the dasher gave me the wrong order I called and was told that theres no delivery so I didnt get my food or my money and I got hung up on and no answer when I called back Im sending a receipt of what..."

Read All 7456 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (4,033 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I placed 2 orders. One to my job and another one to my residence. The one at my job I received the one at the residence I did not. The manager canceled my order without my permission. And did not call and say it was canceled and..."

Read All 7420 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Taco Bell

2.0 (3,243 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"Can someone please return my call when you have time . The whole team was horrible and they didnt even respect there boss south boston"

Read All 5616 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,964 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"I placed an online order on 11/26, then I had called to cancel 5-6 minutes after I place it, a worker told me I needed to talk to the manager to cancel. I was in hold for a long time I had to hang up and call again. When she..."

Read All 5181 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (3,079 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"Non employee behind counter getting food and putting in a bag ! Never saw him pay for food ! Looked to be a friend or someone from another shift getting food without paying for it ! Nasty sticky floor , tables needing to be..."

Read All 5077 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,771 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Yvonne H. Was very rude. Gosh, I normally dont go out of my way to write a review. But today she just had the worst attitude EVER. Not cool. I dont appreciate that at all. I called to talk to her and she wasnt even apologizing or..."

Read All 4402 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,918 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"I just wanted you to know that the service at the new store on East Fremont St. in Las Vegas NV has made me decide to never go to ANY Jack in the Box ever again, I have also decided to never go to ANY subsidiary either. ie Del..."

Read All 3277 reviews Customer Service

KFC

1.9 (1,793 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"I am a 50-year-old medical professional working in the Florida Health Department, and in all my life, I have never, ever, ever experienced a human being as nasty and unprofessional and illiterate as this specific manager at 2446..."

Read All 3093 reviews Customer Service

Subway

1.9 (1,428 reviews)
    • order.subway.com

"The app charged my bank six times for the order and it kept saying the transaction didn't work and to try again and now my bank is overdraft"

Read All 2882 reviews Customer Service