Skip to content

Fast Food

McDonalds

1.9 (8,285 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"I was charged 24.71 for 3 $6 combos and was told I could not get my money back on 06/06/24 at 6:39 at restaurant number 10663. The real price I know is 19.08 because I went again. I don't deserve to have my money taken from me..."

Read All 15817 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (4,903 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"The pizza came out perfect, it was delivered on time. My only problem was that it had pineapples on it and I'm allergic to pineapples. There were three pieces of pineapple; it seemed like they were placed mistakenly. Two pieces..."

Read All 9129 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Subway

1.8 (3,657 reviews)
    • order.subway.com

"Try to order. I won't get 1/2 off online. Check. My never gave me the promo or an area to put the promo code. Want the money replace back to my bank immediately"

Read All 7362 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.0 (3,801 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"Bad service by the manager at the Popeyes South San Francisco location. All the people there are Mexican; they don't show respect for African American people. They save up all the bad chicken to serve to the black people. They're..."

Read All 6376 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (3,605 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"I purchased once again and may I say for the last time, 4 bean burritos today and some other items. I returned home and pulled the burritos out of the wrapper and once again the size of the burrito was half the size of the..."

Read All 6313 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (3,406 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"The delivery was horrible my pizza was smashed to one side of the box. Made a complaint about it and the day shift manager tried to make it right. He told me to drop in to pick up another pizza but didnt have the time. So he said..."

Read All 6017 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (2,681 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"Jack in the Box store #129, drive-thru order #124, employee Jaquel, day 06/12/2024, time 11:39 pm, phone #602278****. My friend went to the drive-thru and had two orders. She informed the employee she had two orders. She ordered..."

Read All 4761 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.3 (2,863 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"I have to wait 12 days for a refund and that's ridiculous it didn't take 12 days for my money to come out my account"

Read All 4583 reviews Customer Service

KFC

1.9 (2,402 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"Hi ,
    I have ordered Wednesday special bucket in KFC and amount was deducted from my account but I didn't receive any order and amount ."

Read All 4233 reviews Customer Service

Chipotle

2.0 (1,718 reviews)
    • www.chipotle.com

"I have never been so humiliated in my life Im currently at the register to pay for my bowl as I pull out my 20$ bill the cashier tells me my payment cant be accepted. I will have to pay with a card because there isnt any 1s in the..."

Read All 3137 reviews Customer Service