Browse Fashion Companies

Fashion

Bruno Magli

2.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.brunomagli.com

"I would first like to be contacted by phone. My shoes resoled with original sole.please contact me asap. Thank you."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Wantable

3.3 (2 reviews)
    • wantable.com

"Clothes are a bit over priced but cute and good quality. The website and ease of use is horrible. It's super user UN-friendly, complicated and confusing. To change sizes or anything again after the initial quiz requires you to go..."

• Advertisements

Valentino

3.6 (1 review)
    • www.valentino.com

"One of my powders was unsealed when I received it. My very first time ever ordering anything from Valentinos. It was my clear acrylic powder. I'm so very disappointed because I've called twice to see about maybe a new bottle in..."

Olivela

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.olivela.com

"You sent wrong watch it and made return and replacement difficult . Not interested in writing this
    Just want order corrected"

Off-White

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • Fashion

"I order my package since the 31st today is the 7th and I cant receive my package as of yet I call customer service twice and cant hear what I wanna hear no one can tell me when is my delivery date Thts not fair to me I payed..."

Michael Lombard

• www.michaellombard.com

"Stitching on my very expensive jacket is subpar to say the least. Crooked and low quality. I've reached out to company via email and no response...it's been two weeks."

MCM Worldwide

• us.mcmworldwide.com

"From my understanding I know that somebody is using your system to compromise my cell phone I do not have no parts of MCM client nor purchased any software to my cell phone number 856-328-**** you have all my information on file..."

Khaadi

2.1 (2 reviews)
    • khaadi.com

"Black stole size less then 2 yards was sent while it is described Dupatta which ordered and the size should be 2 1/2 yards or more
    The item as I mentioned above should be properly described as stole not dupatta
    I want this to be rep..."

Karl Lagerfeld

• www.karl.com

"It's very dificult to contact coustumer service and to speak with someone about anything,poor online company."

Bergdorf Goodman

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.bergdorfgoodman.com

"Unfortunately, since my review in August 2019 with a 5-star rating, things have changed A LOT. The business model must have changed. I had a personal stylist pre-COVID. I was away from NYC for some time and upon return, I..."