Browse Fashion Companies

Clear all filters
Fashion

Michael Kors Spain

• www.michaelkors.es

"All Michael Kors products I have given my wife as a gift have all ended in a very poor condition within 6 months, My wife is one of the most careful people I have ever met and even known bad quality products from other brands (lik..."

Le Chateau

• www.lechateau.com

"Hello, on June 30th, my credit card was charge for the amount of $54.16. I don't know what this is for as I have not place any order recently.
    Please credit back my visa and remove my card from our database so this don't ever happe..."

• Advertisements

Kidsnskis Сom

• www.kidsnskis.com

"This site sells what appears to be new overstock luxury goods. I purchased a pair of Jimmy Choo silver sandals for $160 (original price was $495). I received a pair of $2 red sandals from China not even remotely resembling what I..."

Desigual

• www.desigual.com

"#desigual #poorquality #badservice #yasmalldesigual
    Very unfortunate experience at Desigual store in yas mall Abu dhabi in UAE. The manager is so rude and staff is so unfriendly, so hardly you see a smile on their face, not to ment..."

Calliope

• www.calliope.info

"Calliope stores have been recently gaining popularity due to comparatively low prices they have and rather good choice of things. I've recently bought a sweater there and in 3 weeks seams became coming apart. If I could only sew..."

Beulah

• www.beulahlondon.com

"Live chat automatically cancelled.
    Support center calls hangs up saying they're receiving calls from only actively using customers
    ***"