Browse Fashion Companies

Fashion

LK Bennett

2.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.lkbennett.com

"I placed order for sandals and white Karla Dress.. The sandals arrived weeks ago.. Ive not received dress or had any sort of update from them.. Order no..111****.. Also Ive been calling there c/service for weeks and theres no..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Marc Jacobs

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.marcjacobs.com

"I will be returning the product it is the wrong size please exchange for the right size ×l thank you"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Alexander McQueen

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.alexandermcqueen.com

"I did a return for the tennis shoes that I bought last month for my boyfriend as a gift. With the wrong size was sent to me so I had to send them right back the next day. But my return was rejected because I am accused of the..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Isabella Milan

• ninamilan1.wixsite.com

"This woman has scammed models and clients out of thousands, left them stranded, in different countries after getting them to model for her at fashion week, after fashion week, promising them decent accomidation durring their stay..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Coach Canada

• ca.coach.com

"I went to the outlet store here in Toronto, Vaughan Mills to be exact. And try to return my unused bag, then the cashier called out her GAY SUPERVISOR who is very rude to tell me that i already used the bag because of a single..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Michael Kors Germany

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.michaelkors.de

"I want to return handbag purchased online from Germany and shipped to India.We have put return request one month back and are following up with customer care with emails . Return lable created for DHL for pick up is not..."

Fendi

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.fendi.com

"Less than 3 years ago I purchased a beautiful Fendi bag for $946. The lining started to shred & caused small visible tears on the outside of the bag. As a 67 year old customer who owns 4 other Fendi bags, a Fendi wallet etc. I..."

Emporio Armani

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.armani.com

"Bought a t shirt from Barcelona store on my trip to Spain, but the fabric developed *** after on or two washes"

Bruno Magli

2.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.brunomagli.com

"I bought a pair of shoes for my husband and the size did not work. There was not a bigger size available and was forced to return them. It has been over 12 days that the box was shipped and i hv not received an email and the..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Alfred Dunhill

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.dunhill.com

"I smoke the Dhunhill white box, your company has changed the cigret from 1mg to 2mg of tar and nicotine. The cigret now has a menthol switch which blocks the filter if you do not pop it. In order to smoke the cigret you have to..."

Read 1 review Customer Service