Browse Fashion Companies

Fashion

LK Bennett

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.lkbennett.com

"Which you dont have in stock! Its called Amore. Order no 127****. Pls can you send me the same dress in the green colour in a size 8 pls?
    My email is lrajwan@***.com

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Mac Duggal

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • macduggal.com

"Im in love the dress.. had bought it through Nordstroms. But was canceled because the size was already sold out. The associate at Nordstroms went on line to your sight and found it. I wanted to talk to someone about size.I..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fendi

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.fendi.com

"I received a damaged bag. By the time a new one arrived they refused to honour an exchange because they calculated the 14 days from the time of the original damaged bag purchase date.
    Receipt states 30 day exchange yet they refused..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

CELINE

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.celine.com

"Glasses does not fit properly , and I was wandering can I take it to nearby store to be fixed , even if I did not lurches them there ?"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Lanvin

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.lanvin.com

"I return my order since July 5 and I still dont receive my money because if you guys want me to involve the police I can because this is totally rubbish I just need my money please"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

YSL

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.ysl.com

"I never got the chance to speak with someone. I live in California. I was called a *** *** and a "demon" by a YSL employee last night.
    I went to speak with a manager today and was told she'd do a internal investigation and talk to..."

Desigual

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.desigual.com

"I haf received tbe bag with the sholder strap broked. And I had the worst customer service experience to solve my problem. They didnt solve in the best way. Shame Desigual!"

Coach Canada

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • ca.coach.com

"I contacted customer service 3 times. And got no where because they don't have an answer for me. I placed an order 2 weeks ago. Customer service say that are sorry but we don't know why your order has not left our facilities. But..."

Baggallini

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.baggallini.com

"this is my second message about this bag. i only wanted to talk to someone about the problem. now i would like baggallinii to replace the bag or give me some money back."

Alexander McQueen

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.alexandermcqueen.com

"I did a return for the tennis shoes that I bought last month for my boyfriend as a gift. With the wrong size was sent to me so I had to send them right back the next day. But my return was rejected because I am accused of the..."