Browse Fashion Companies

Fashion

Christian Louboutin

1.7 (28 reviews)
    • www.christianlouboutin.com

"Bought a shoe from Milan Insole came off within 2 wears Running around in Mumbai to get some answer Pathetic client Service Absolutely no response"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Giorgio Armani

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • www.armani.com

"Since Russia has invaded Ukraine, PissedConsumer.com cant stay aside. With this review, we present our teams opinion only - nothing more than that.
    We as an organization always defend the freedom of speech by providing a platform f..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tory Burch

2.3 (22 reviews)
    • www.toryburch.com

"I ordered shoes and handbags to match for two events. I didnt receive the correct handbag; I actually received a much cheaper hand than what I was charged. As well as, I didnt receive the handbag for my event. I was furious. The..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Prada

1.9 (26 reviews)
    • www.prada.com

"My name is Silvia Mihalache,i was on Saturday 10 September to Prada store in Düsseldorf and bought a pair of boots, i just tried them and bought them without checking the details. Once i returned to my hotel room, i unboxed them..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Michael Kors Canada

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.michaelkors.ca

"Please check my purse picture...damaged the zipper and the string...
    Thanks"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Dolce And Gabbana

1.8 (16 reviews)
    • www.dolcegabbana.com

"Tried and was not available thats was in profs left me know when available hainbd left me know when available"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Lacoste

1.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.lacoste.com

"Hello, my order has not been delivered. please resend of my order.can you help me.how can check my order details."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Marc Jacobs

1.8 (15 reviews)
    • www.marcjacobs.com

"i ordered a marc jacobs mini tote bag blue back in may 2022 i used it for a trip and never used it again kept it in my closet i took it out today and noticed that on the side and handles of the bag were turning this fading color..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Dior

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.dior.com

"I email Dior Europe to request for a duplicate copy of my purchase invoice on 26 August and they have yet to get back to me after so many days."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Michael Kors UK

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.michaelkors.co.uk

"I returned a jacket worth £150 as it had a faulty zip. This was over a month ago. I have e mailed three times yet nothing. I have requested an exchange but not received one or a refund. I can't ring either due to co video restrict..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service