Browse Fashion Companies

Fashion

Michael Kors

2.0 (703 reviews)
    • www.michaelkors.com

"Ordered shoes, May 13, 2022. Order # wg4193****. I have only worn the shoes maybe 4 times, including yesterday (09/29/22) I was wearing them and the chain across the top broke! Needless to say, I was embarrassed because I was out..."

Read All 1323 reviews Customer Service

Coach

1.9 (239 reviews)
    • www.coach.com

"Send my Gotham folio bag in for handle repair after 3 months of use. Took to the store 8/7/22 .as of 9/13 I had no email or regarding this repair. After being on hold for 25 min. I'm told that on 8/11 the choice was made for me..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Steve Madden

1.7 (226 reviews)
    • www.stevemadden.com

"I do not have a complaint about your products the I was asking a question about a pair of tennis shoes that I purchase and will like to know if theres a possibility that they would have the ones that I watch which is the high top..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Louis Vuitton

1.7 (139 reviews)
    • www.louisvuitton.com

"the purse I ordered, The Neverfull MM, is too large. I want to return it. I want to register my return."

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service

Tommy Hilfiger

2.1 (96 reviews)
    • global.tommy.com

"I still have the ongoing issue on one order but I believe that is being sorted out now. One more order to go that was due to arrive last week but apparently I have to wait until the 28th before I can report it missing although it..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Ralph Lauren

2.2 (98 reviews)
    • www.ralphlauren.com

"ב״ה
    I bought shoes several months ago, and it has broken after few times of wearing,
    Not good
    Help, Help"

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Gucci

2.0 (100 reviews)
    • www.gucci.com

"Its been five months I bought my sunglasses in Orlando Florida at the premium outlet they did not have the sunglass cases and the lady told me when they come in that they was gonna call me and send me my case I have not yet to..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Chanel

2.0 (71 reviews)
    • www.chanel.com

"I have been given the wrong product and now these people are not changing it, I request you to show me the right product, I also showed them the photo of the product but they reversed me wrong"

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Calvin Klein

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.calvinklein.com

"Honest, why do so many of your models in these ads dressed to look like convicts that just got out of a state penitentiary?"

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Kenneth Cole

1.8 (37 reviews)
    • www.kennethcole.com

"Im trying to find out how the exchange process works with an Afterpay purchase mmmmmdddddyyyyyeeeeey"

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service