Browse Fashion Companies

Fashion

Michael Kors

2.0 (609 reviews)
    • www.michaelkors.com

"My package never came I didnt get it and somebody stole it- would like to know if Im getting a new one or a refund"

Read All 1132 reviews Customer Service

Coach

2.0 (198 reviews)
    • www.coach.com

"I order my items online. One of the items is back-ordered. Then, about a week later, I got a notification that the item is shipped, and my credit card is charged. However, I never receive the item. I called customer service, spoke..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Steve Madden

1.7 (191 reviews)
    • www.stevemadden.com

"ordered a pair of shoes, been no update, had to check order status myself and found "unfulfilled", requested cancellation of the order and refund, no response to my email inquiry of refund status, totally unprofessional, dishonest..."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Louis Vuitton

1.7 (114 reviews)
    • www.louisvuitton.com

"Sent my bag in for repair and after more than three months nobody seems to know where it is and when the repair will be completed. Customer service reps can never give a straight honest answer and when I ask to speak to a..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Ralph Lauren

2.1 (92 reviews)
    • www.ralphlauren.com

"My name is Macona Gnansa I want to fund out if my Oder has placed but didnt receive a confirmation number.the odes was made in March 19 2021 thanks"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Tommy Hilfiger

2.1 (68 reviews)
    • global.tommy.com

"The purse did not have ample space for cell phone and when I added my wallet and a couple more things I needed the purse was shapeless and did not hang properly and was cheap looking. The upc# on the purse is 0087-6341-****."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Gucci

2.0 (69 reviews)
    • www.gucci.com

"Yesterday 6-10-21, myself, my 5 year old and 8 year old had a shockingly rude experience, as well as traumatic experience at Gucci (Santana Row). A very excited 5 and 8 year old run into the mall so excited to visit a Gucci Store..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Chanel

2.0 (59 reviews)
    • www.chanel.com

"The only reason I was returning, was that my Macy department was having a 15% off all fragrance and make and I was customer you would do the same and wouldnt have to go to the trouble of return and wait another 7 day to get my..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Calvin Klein

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • www.calvinklein.com

"I have a ck watch which is broken on top and i need repair.
    Please need help with this issue.
    Thanks
    I need your help with this broken watch

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Kenneth Cole

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.kennethcole.com

"My purse needs the leather shoulder straps replaced. I've attempted to reach the company on 4 occasions to no avail. Very poor customer service.
    Kenneth Cole got my money and ran.
    In comparison, my Dooney and Burke was simple to rea..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service