Browse Fashion Companies

Fashion

Michael Kors

2.0 (610 reviews)
    • www.michaelkors.com

"My sunglasses lenses are scratched. I need to repair . I bought the sunglasses from Amazon
    Please contabtec me to resolve this problem"

Read All 1137 reviews Customer Service

Coach

2.0 (198 reviews)
    • www.coach.com

"I ordered a while ago and just realized I never received my product trying to reach out but line says busy"

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Steve Madden

1.7 (195 reviews)
    • www.stevemadden.com

"I ordered a package on Jun 5th and it was shipped to the California FedEx jun 12th. Now a week later FedEx is telling me that Steve Madden are the only people that can track the package and now it is a MISSING PACKAGE!!! I just..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Louis Vuitton

1.7 (116 reviews)
    • www.louisvuitton.com

"I have bought a bag in which I return within 30 days of their policy. However, they refuse to take back the bag saying it was spot on it which is a lie. I even ask several of their client look at the bag and telling them there is..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Ralph Lauren

2.1 (92 reviews)
    • www.ralphlauren.com

"Didn't receive my item I tried to call no answer can't call over the weekend they need to change that"

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Tommy Hilfiger

2.1 (68 reviews)
    • global.tommy.com

"The purse did not have ample space for cell phone and when I added my wallet and a couple more things I needed the purse was shapeless and did not hang properly and was cheap looking. The upc# on the purse is 0087-6341-****."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Gucci

2.0 (69 reviews)
    • www.gucci.com

"My husband is an employee of a cleaning company and this rude manager (Alonzo) had the nerve to say my husband was a liability. Yes he is 71, but he has been cleaning for over 40 years and if the cleaning company thought he was a..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Chanel

2.0 (59 reviews)
    • www.chanel.com

"The only reason I was returning, was that my Macy department was having a 15% off all fragrance and make and I was customer you would do the same and wouldnt have to go to the trouble of return and wait another 7 day to get my..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Calvin Klein

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • www.calvinklein.com

"I have a ck watch which is broken on top and i need repair.
    Please need help with this issue.
    Thanks
    I need your help with this broken watch

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Kenneth Cole

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.kennethcole.com

"My purse needs the leather shoulder straps replaced. I've attempted to reach the company on 4 occasions to no avail. Very poor customer service.
    Kenneth Cole got my money and ran.
    In comparison, my Dooney and Burke was simple to rea..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service