Browse Fashion Companies

Fashion

Michael Kors

2.0 (629 reviews)
    • www.michaelkors.com

"Mi bolsa se daño y quiero ver como arreglarlo que ellos me dijieron caundo lo compré que te lo arreglan"

Read All 1177 reviews Customer Service

Coach

2.0 (204 reviews)
    • www.coach.com

"The purse I purchased cost $175 I had a gift card that had $124.65 that was used and now have a 0 balance and my card was charged $148.75 plus I had a $10 discount code I used the item is c1648 description is PBB LTH ELLIE..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Steve Madden

1.7 (205 reviews)
    • www.stevemadden.com

"I stayed on hold for 1 hour and then your system hung up on me for no reason. That is unacceptable and I still didnt get my issue resolved."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Louis Vuitton

1.7 (121 reviews)
    • www.louisvuitton.com

"As of today, 09/10/21, I am still without my purchase. It has been six weeks or more; you would think a small purse would b here by now."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

Ralph Lauren

2.1 (93 reviews)
    • www.ralphlauren.com

"Delivery was late due to hurricane Ida. I was given 10% discount and expedited shipping and the pkg arrived 2 days later. Bravo, RL!"

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Tommy Hilfiger

2.1 (73 reviews)
    • global.tommy.com

"Good Evening, My name is Jasmeet Singh. I went to Tommy Hilfiger store and the location is 1-Outlet Collection Way, Edmonton AB T9E 1J5,Canada. I go to that outlet store every month and I even purchased from Tommy Yesterday as..."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Gucci

2.0 (72 reviews)
    • www.gucci.com

"I am an authorized dealer of Gucci sunglasses. Solare Sunglasses in Fl. I have been calling to see if can get a certain frame with polarized lenses for a client. No-one has the answer they just pushing me over to #s that no one..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Chanel

2.0 (61 reviews)
    • www.chanel.com

"Hi I have placed an order with Chanel on Aug12,2021. No order confirmation has been sent but money is gone from my ban account. What should I do????"

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Calvin Klein

1.7 (52 reviews)
    • www.calvinklein.com

"Ordered online and order was never delivered and sent back to them. They promised refund but never received one after 2 months still waiting. Horrible customer service. Feel like I have been scammed £££"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Kenneth Cole

1.8 (35 reviews)
    • www.kennethcole.com

"I purchased a pair of Kenneth Cole Reaction "Fine Glass" shoes in navy blue last spring (2020) through Macy's mail order. I cannot return them through Macy's since I have had them longer than 90 days. However, the shoes are fallin..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service