Skip to content

Fashion

Michael Kors

2.2 (755 reviews)
    • www.michaelkors.com

"The purse has calf hair in a leopard print. After just a couple of months of carrying the purse, the leopard material wore off where the purse opens and closes. I called customer service several times, was told they would call..."

Read All 1446 reviews Customer Service

Cettire

1.6 (208 reviews)
    • www.cettire.com

"I didn't receive my order for more than a month. Oh my goodness, where is it? No one is replying. The order number is 382****. They told me I couldn't get my shorts because the address is incorrect. It's not true, and you said..."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Coach

2.1 (262 reviews)
    • www.coach.com

"Replace me on hold and nobody returned to the call. The music stop playing, and I'm still on hold, I need help."

Read All 504 reviews Customer Service

Steve Madden

1.8 (249 reviews)
    • www.stevemadden.com

"Bought a pair of trainers. Try to fill out return several times. Sent to E Mails - No replys.NoneNone"

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Tommy Hilfiger

2.1 (123 reviews)
    • global.tommy.com

"Bought several pairs of socks almost every one the toe is coming apart.Bought at outlet store in Florida .Really like the design with the writing around top part or sock but wasnt made good."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

Louis Vuitton

1.8 (147 reviews)
    • www.louisvuitton.com

"The diver made a false attempt on Saturday. I'm very upset and disappointed. I called LV and they placed my package on hold, which is unacceptable. I'm not going to pick this package up and pay $1,200. These slides were for a..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Gucci

2.1 (120 reviews)
    • www.gucci.com

"Your email regarding my recent claim for Order CA508386****/CA102**** is an insult to both my intelligence and my patience.
    Your so-called "investigation" was nothing short of a farce. To have the audacity to deny my claim without..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Ralph Lauren

2.3 (105 reviews)
    • www.ralphlauren.com

"I bought a shirt at Relph Lauren in Bahrain for BD81 ($210) and was given the slim fit by mistake having tried on the regular fit. When I got home and put the shirt on it didn't fit. I went back the next day to change the shirt..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Chanel

2.1 (83 reviews)
    • www.chanel.com

"I called to ask for some free perfume samples and they told me that they didn't give free person samples only if you buy something. I feel like as big as Chanel is they should be able to give customers something back cuz if I can..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Blush Mark

1.6 (48 reviews)
    • www.blushmark.com

"I didnt receive a email to update me on my package and would like to know whats next am I going to receive my package or my money back"

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service