Browse Events Companies

Events

Smilebox

1.4 (362 reviews)
    • www.smilebox.com

"Was charged 71.76 for service I did not subscribe to nor did I purchase anything from this . I want a refund . This was not authorized"

Read All 686 reviews Customer Service

National American Miss

2.5 (118 reviews)
    • www.namiss.com

"My daughter's pageant was canceled last year due to Covid. They refused a refund, including the talent fee that she paid several hours before they canceled the pageant. NAM knew that a decision was being made that day, they..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GigSalad

1.9 (35 reviews)
    • www.gigsalad.com

"I cant login on my cell phone to view leads. Did not have to login in last year. Just clicked on review lead, what has GigSalad changed that bocks me out??"

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Bridesire

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.bridesire.com

"I paid for my wedding dress. I did not receive my dress by the due date. I contacted Mischelle and she said she would look into it. I got no response. I reached out again and the response I got was what did I want to do about gett..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Gigmasters

2.0 (23 reviews)
    • www.gigmasters.com

"When COVID19 hit, all of our jobs cancelled. Since large assemblies of people were banned at the local/state/federal levels, we were not getting any new leads or bookings. We asked TheBash-Gigmasters to "share the burden" and susp..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Me Studio

3.2 (19 reviews)
    • www.glamourmestudio.com

"We went in and was pitched a fabulous experience and promise for our wedding. The owner took our “free” engagement photo and We liked it... when it was time for the wedding ONE photographer showed up for an event that we paid..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Evite

1.6 (17 reviews)
    • www.evite.com

"Hi I got charged three different times the same day I would like to get that fixed please I only purchased it once not 4 times"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Pictage

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.pictage.com

"I have been a member of Pictage for almost a decade…fast forward to having this company totally drop us as photographers in the busy seasons…last xmas no ftp and this summer all my stuff is locked and I cannot access my events or..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Brides By Demetrios

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.demetriosbride.com

"I can't say that i had a bad experience with BRIDES BY DEMETRIOS yet and hope i wont became one of the Demetrios pissed consumer, because i would love to give and post good news in this page.
    I bought my dress months ago and finall..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

ViviDress

2.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.vividress.co.uk

"Ordered February 8 th and nothing. I emailed you and it's still processing. June where is my order give me my money back or my order. Now you won't take my email. You stolen my money. #12533 order number."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service