Browse Events Companies

Events

Smilebox

1.4 (380 reviews)
    • www.smilebox.com

"I would like to cancel my subscription. I canceled but I noticed that I was charged. Please cancel my subscription"

Read All 729 reviews Customer Service

National American Miss

2.4 (119 reviews)
    • www.namiss.com

"Ignored after signing up. No papers nothing. Emails not returned. So I pulled my child from the pageant due to unprofessionalism and non communication. Her friends are all getting ready, and my child has been ignored as well as..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Evite

1.5 (43 reviews)
    • www.evite.com

"A purchase was never made and charged 39.99. Evite has no phone number to contact their help desk. Never placed a order."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

GigSalad

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • www.gigsalad.com

"Gigsalad didnt resolves a disputed service to the satisfaction of both parties. Even though I provided the service, gigsalad is expecting to refund the client of their money. Gigsalad is a ripoff."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

FeverUp

1.4 (27 reviews)
    • feverup.com

"Never going to recommended or use fever to anyone. Horrible experience. Bought fashion show tickets and the tickets were way to over priced for what the event was. Started two hours late made us wait outside. Horrible experience."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Bridesire

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.bridesire.com

"I paid for my wedding dress. I did not receive my dress by the due date. I contacted Mischelle and she said she would look into it. I got no response. I reached out again and the response I got was what did I want to do about gett..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Gigmasters

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.gigmasters.com

"When COVID19 hit, all of our jobs cancelled. Since large assemblies of people were banned at the local/state/federal levels, we were not getting any new leads or bookings. We asked TheBash-Gigmasters to "share the burden" and susp..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Me Studio

3.2 (19 reviews)
    • www.glamourmestudio.com

"We went in and was pitched a fabulous experience and promise for our wedding. The owner took our “free” engagement photo and We liked it... when it was time for the wedding ONE photographer showed up for an event that we paid..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Pictage

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.pictage.com

"I have been a member of Pictage for almost a decade…fast forward to having this company totally drop us as photographers in the busy seasons…last xmas no ftp and this summer all my stuff is locked and I cannot access my events or..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Brides By Demetrios

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.demetriosbride.com

"I can't say that i had a bad experience with BRIDES BY DEMETRIOS yet and hope i wont became one of the Demetrios pissed consumer, because i would love to give and post good news in this page.
    I bought my dress months ago and finall..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service