Skip to content

Events

Eventbrite

1.5 (447 reviews)
    • www.eventbrite.com

"Looking to have my tickets emailed to me (bebah949@***.com). I don't have access to the email it has on file. And they are not in the email I posted above either."

Read All 985 reviews Customer Service

Smilebox

1.4 (394 reviews)
    • www.smilebox.com

"I want to talk to a person. If I want to talk to a machine, I'll go talk to my lawn mower. Please give me a call. My number is 262-483-****. I want to talk to a person."

Read All 760 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Evite

1.8 (106 reviews)
    • www.evite.com

"I want to send more invitations out and I have 29 invitations remaining and it's trying to force me to purchase more.
    I need to call as soon as possible please."

Read All 246 reviews Customer Service

National American Miss

2.3 (137 reviews)
    • www.namiss.com

"We have been to NAM a few times and always had a great time. However, this year, it has changed. For reference, this is the NAM Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, and one other state I don't remember. Also,..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

FeverUp

1.2 (67 reviews)
    • feverup.com

"(re: Fever Regal pass/voucher purchase) When trying to convert the voucher ahead of time from home, Regal was still charging me much more than they should have--to the point where it was cheaper not even to have bought the Fever..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

GigSalad

2.1 (41 reviews)
    • www.gigsalad.com

"Im a Drummer wanting to find out if any of your bands are looking for a drummer 209-648-**** text or call my name is Harvey"

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Punchbowl

1.6 (29 reviews)
    • www.punchbowl.com

"I was happy to try the app, and it worked great. Thought, hey, I would be happy to pay for a month, 'Cancel Anytime' so great, right! Well, after the 7 day trial ended, WHAM, I get hit with a $47.88 charge - a years worth of..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Bridesire

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.bridesire.com

"I paid for my wedding dress. I did not receive my dress by the due date. I contacted Mischelle and she said she would look into it. I got no response. I reached out again and the response I got was what did I want to do about gett..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Gigmasters

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.gigmasters.com

"When COVID19 hit, all of our jobs cancelled. Since large assemblies of people were banned at the local/state/federal levels, we were not getting any new leads or bookings. We asked TheBash-Gigmasters to "share the burden" and susp..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Me Studio

3.0 (19 reviews)
    • www.glamourmestudio.com

"We went in and was pitched a fabulous experience and promise for our wedding. The owner took our “free” engagement photo and We liked it... when it was time for the wedding ONE photographer showed up for an event that we paid..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service