Browse Event Venues Companies

Event Venues

RVC Promotions

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.rvcpromotion.com

"Ryan Childers is the owner operator of RVC Promotions. I made a loan to the company back in mid 2018 with a guaranty by Ryan and unfortunately only $500 was repaid. I had to hire an attorney and was able to get a judgment in the..."

Running Hare Vineyard

1.3 (1 review)
    • runningharevineyard.com

"We got married on August 19th 2022 and had our reception at Running Hare Vineyard, Prince Frederick MD. We had a wine tasting before our wedding day to choose 4 wines off their wine choices to serve at our wedding. We were truly b..."

• Advertisements

Nationwide Tents N Events

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.nationwidetents.com

"Shady cimpany - operates its company vehicles in different states without any insurance coverage.

"

Little boo teek

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.littlebooteek.com.au

"Little boo reek review.
    I ordered a cake decorating kit for my niece's birthday party which was on 24th December. The order was placed 1st December 2018. 10 days later my order status was still in 'picked & ready to be sent' (it sh..."

Jokers Noida

2.4 (1 review)
    • Event Venues

"Last Month, My company organize party at Jokers Noida & I went there with my staff. The restro & bar, Jokers Noida, Garden Galleria Mall, Sector 38, Noida is the worst restro & bar in Delhi/NCR. I have no words to describe chepnes..."

Ironstone Amphitheatre

1.7 (1 review)
    • ironstoneamphitheatre.net

"Sunday, June 18, 2017- Moody Blues Concert in substandard venue -Ironstone Amphitheatre in Murphys, CA. Before attending a concert here it is best that you make yourself familiar with the facilities so you know that you are..."

Germania Insurance Amphitheater

5.0 (1 review)
    • germaniaamp.com

"The surfaces concert was rained out and thunder lightning hit near the stadium very dangerous. I was hoping to get credit for the concert?"

Ford Field

• fordfield.com

"my name is adam martin. i own mxr promotions. we run an arenacross series in michigan, indiana, iowa, and ohio. its a really big series with about 10 rounds and brings in about 350 or more riders and over 10000 spectators per..."

Canada Life Centre

2.2 (1 review)
    • www.canadalifecentre.ca

"My friend and myself attened the Tool show on Oct 29 2023 in Winnipeg at Canada Life center. Upon arrival we were told our tickets had been upgraded because our intial booked seat section had been closed because of lacknof seats..."

Brunos On The Boulevard

• www.brunosontheblvd.com

"Brunos on the Boulevard is the worst catering that I have ever been to .The place looked nice, but that was the only good thing about it. The food was terrible , the service was bad. .They recommended some in house D.J.s named..."