Browse Event Venues Companies

Clear all filters
Event Venues

Tucson Convention Center

• tucsonconventioncenter.com

"The Tucson Covention Center has abusive male staff that see no problem with unnecessarily man-handling female concert goers.. The supposed event manager pushed me at a concert like I was a guy and he wanted to start a fight when..."

The Carriage House of Galloway

• the-carriagehouse.com

"We contracted The Carriage House, in Galloway NJ, in good faith for a wedding ceremony and reception in January 2021. We gave a $2000.00 deposit to hold the date. Almost right after that, the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic began. We..."

• Advertisements

The Blue Note of Columbia

• thebluenote.com

"A few days ago, i made a purchase to The Blue Note in Columbia, MO. I was told i would get a confirmation e-mail, but never did. Being as the venue may be closed due to covid, I am uncertain as to whether the transaction even..."

RVC Promotions

• www.rvcpromotion.com

"Ryan Childers is the owner operator of RVC Promotions. I made a loan to the company back in mid 2018 with a guaranty by Ryan and unfortunately only $500 was repaid. I had to hire an attorney and was able to get a judgment in the..."

Running Hare Vineyard

1.3 (1 review)
    • runningharevineyard.com

"We got married on August 19th 2022 and had our reception at Running Hare Vineyard, Prince Frederick MD. We had a wine tasting before our wedding day to choose 4 wines off their wine choices to serve at our wedding. We were truly b..."

Nationwide Tents N Events

• www.nationwidetents.com

"Shady cimpany - operates its company vehicles in different states without any insurance coverage.

"

Little boo teek

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.littlebooteek.com.au

"Little boo reek review.
    I ordered a cake decorating kit for my niece's birthday party which was on 24th December. The order was placed 1st December 2018. 10 days later my order status was still in 'picked & ready to be sent' (it sh..."

Jokers Noida

2.4 (1 review)
    • Event Venues

"Last Month, My company organize party at Jokers Noida & I went there with my staff. The restro & bar, Jokers Noida, Garden Galleria Mall, Sector 38, Noida is the worst restro & bar in Delhi/NCR. I have no words to describe chepnes..."

Ironstone Amphitheatre

1.7 (1 review)
    • ironstoneamphitheatre.net

"Sunday, June 18, 2017- Moody Blues Concert in substandard venue -Ironstone Amphitheatre in Murphys, CA. Before attending a concert here it is best that you make yourself familiar with the facilities so you know that you are..."

Germania Insurance Amphitheater

5.0 (1 review)
    • germaniaamp.com

"The surfaces concert was rained out and thunder lightning hit near the stadium very dangerous. I was hoping to get credit for the concert?"