Browse Event Venues Companies

Event Venues

Jokers Noida

2.4 (1 review)
    • Event Venues

"Last Month, My company organize party at Jokers Noida & I went there with my staff. The restro & bar, Jokers Noida, Garden Galleria Mall, Sector 38, Noida is the worst restro & bar in Delhi/NCR. I have no words to describe chepnes..."

Ironstone Amphitheatre

1.7 (1 review)
    • ironstoneamphitheatre.net

"Sunday, June 18, 2017- Moody Blues Concert in substandard venue -Ironstone Amphitheatre in Murphys, CA. Before attending a concert here it is best that you make yourself familiar with the facilities so you know that you are..."

• Advertisements

Gateway Center

1.5 (1 review)
    • www.gatewaycenter.com

"I went to the Gateway Center in the summer of 2019 after a violent almost deadly break-up with my abuser of 13 years. I had driven across the US for safety. My ex had major felonies in white collar crime
    I took my paperwork and sho..."

Busch Stadium

• Event Venues

"I was at a baseball game, and we were hungry. I went with my sister to buy some snacks and the line was gigantic. When we got to the employees, they started talking about their personal lives, ignoring us. then the cash register..."

Brunos On The Boulevard

• www.brunosontheblvd.com

"Brunos on the Boulevard is the worst catering that I have ever been to .The place looked nice, but that was the only good thing about it. The food was terrible , the service was bad. .They recommended some in house D.J.s named..."

Artisan Marquees

• www.artisanmarquees.com

"They erected a marquee for our wedding part which took off like a huge kite leaving us with no marquee for our 100 wedding guests. They argued that they would not pay back the money and we waited in all day for them to come to ass..."

Amway Center

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.amwaycenter.com

"I went to the amway arena for an event. The people near me were yelling too much and it was giving me anxiety. I went to guest services to see if they can move me to another seat. I was on level 1. There were two black women a whi..."

A And M Gardens

• Event Venues

"So my son's party started at 1-3. They delivered the birthday cake bounce house at 11. The delivery guy was super nice. But when they hooked up the bounce house it blew a fuse. Well we ended up getting that fixed.. no..."

THE GRAND EVENT CENTER