Browse Event Venues Companies

Event Venues

Dodger Stadium

2.5 (26 reviews)
    • losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com

"I am so sad, we went to tonight game, the only game we have bought tickets for! Just for the replica rings. When we get here there was no more! Yes we were late, car accident! Traffic! Parking. We paid good money for our seats!..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Pepsi Center

1.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.pepsicenter.com

"Bought a large Pepsi from concessions but the seats cup holders don't fit them. Spilled entire Pepsi. Wonderful. You would think the arena seating would match with the cups that are sold here. Ridiculous. I lost my drink and you..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Value City Arena

• www.schottensteincenter.com

"Hi me and my wife took our 6 year old girl to Value city area/JSC thrusday night to the Lady GaGa concert as a birthday present.at the start of Lady Gaga singing i lifted my daughter on to my shoulders where have way threw the..."

The Club at Ruby Hill

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.rubyhill.com

"Price and pretty location not living up to expectations as a result of staff or training or lack of management attention?
    Arcis golf is the parent company and needs to step up to the plate to live up to its "billing of a high end"..."

Hershey Entertainment

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.hersheyentertainment.com

"Security guards yelling out to people to pull up your mask over your nose!! Yelling at people to put masks on and coming up to me and demanding I wear a mask when I'm MEDICALLY EXEMPT. Period. Security took name and reported me...."

The Carriage House of Galloway

• the-carriagehouse.com

"We contracted The Carriage House, in Galloway NJ, in good faith for a wedding ceremony and reception in January 2021. We gave a $2000.00 deposit to hold the date. Almost right after that, the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic began. We..."

The Blue Note of Columbia

• thebluenote.com

"A few days ago, i made a purchase to The Blue Note in Columbia, MO. I was told i would get a confirmation e-mail, but never did. Being as the venue may be closed due to covid, I am uncertain as to whether the transaction even..."

RVC Promotions

• www.rvcpromotion.com

"Ryan Childers is the owner operator of RVC Promotions. I made a loan to the company back in mid 2018 with a guaranty by Ryan and unfortunately only $500 was repaid. I had to hire an attorney and was able to get a judgment in the..."

Nationwide Tents N Events

• www.nationwidetents.com

"Shady cimpany - operates its company vehicles in different states without any insurance coverage.

"

Little boo teek

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.littlebooteek.com.au

"Little boo reek review.
    I ordered a cake decorating kit for my niece's birthday party which was on 24th December. The order was placed 1st December 2018. 10 days later my order status was still in 'picked & ready to be sent' (it sh..."