Skip to content

Event Venues

Tradexbc

1.8 (16 reviews)
    • tradexbc.com

"I deposited 100/- rs by mistake instead of 1 thousand through UPI id, It was successful but not showing in my trading account. What should I do to withdraw my money. I called customer service but all Indian no. Are fake, not..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Butlins

3.0 (17 reviews)
    • www.butlins.com

"Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Holiday Parks
    The issue that I have experienced was: The apartment we stayed in was absolutely filthy I rang to complain and 2 men came back round to clean it, I was the..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ruoff Music Center

2.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.livenation.com

"I was just asking about when season passes go on sale Im not a pissed customer I LOVE RUOFF music center"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Wembley Stadium

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.wembleystadium.com

"Hi
    I left a bag inside the stadium tonight a the semi final. United v Coventry. I was in entrance 108 United end.
    Blue canvas bag with ray bans and a house key and Apple phone charger.
    If found please contact me"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Golden 1 Center

3.7 (4 reviews)
    • golden1center.com

"Thank you to the lost and found security department for finding and returning our belongings. I truly thought it was a lost cause, but after reporting the missing items I promptly got a call back that they had been found. Thank..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Dodger Stadium

2.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.elysianparkstadium.com

"Hello there,
    It's been a week since I attended the game at Dodger stadium, and I have NOT received my refund yet! I did receive a message asking me to return someone's called, I have called 7 times and no answer yet! This is BAD cu..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Busch Stadium

• Event Venues

"I am over 60 years old. I attended the game on Monday with a see-through old rams bag. I was not allowed to enter and told to return the bag to my car. It was extremely hot that night. As I was on my way toy car I saw a lady with..."

Amway Center

• www.amwaycenter.com

"Hello,
    My pre-sale for your UFC event on December 3rd is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:00AM. I called your Customer Service, but was not successful in getting the answer I needed, nor do I think that the person that answered (Eric) pu..."

Allegiant Stadium

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.allegiantstadium.com

"Earlier today i sent a lost report for a silver Samsung galaxy phone and failed to provide a daytime phone number. I can be reached at 702-908-****"

The Club at Ruby Hill

• www.rubyhill.com

"Price and pretty location not living up to expectations as a result of staff or training or lack of management attention?
    Arcis golf is the parent company and needs to step up to the plate to live up to its "billing of a high end"..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service