Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Aleko Products

1.7 (33 reviews)
    • www.alekoproducts.com

"Bought $2299 heavy driveway gate, includes "free shipping" with drop-off "at the end of the driveway" per online description. ABF freight shipper only deliver at the curb/street-side, over 200 ft away and blocks access to the..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Parts Train

1.8 (16 reviews)
    • www.partstrain.com

"They do not have the means to fix my problem. Car parts only"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Armor All

2.0 (24 reviews)
    • www.armorall.com

"I bought the above item from Walmart, the motor blew up and i contacted Walmart they told me to reach out to Armor All--they wouldn't help me!!!!"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

360 Tuners

1.9 (14 reviews)
    • www.360tuners.com

"I ordered a cargo mat. I never got it. Never got a tracking number. I got charged. And they are rude. Hang up on u. They are all acting nice while waiting for your credit card to get charged. Then boom. I had to cancel my credit..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Pick N Pull

2.2 (29 reviews)
    • www.picknpull.com

"Ayer domingo compré unas partes
    K no me sirvieron y hoy lunes las regrese y no m regresaron mi dinero ni crédito en la tienda
    Les pregunté que porke solo m refregresaron 7 dólares y m dijeron k era lo k s regresaba"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Porter Cable

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • www.portercable.com

"Product registration and replacement of defective part. The registration web address sent with the product doesn't open. Tried another address, it opened but didn't recognize the product catalog #. The cheap plastic tilt table..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Suncore Industries

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.suncoreindustries.com

"Noting good to say. I have online order guided by Suncore rep. over the phone. Part delivery in week been wrong. Call back to get right one they don't have it and they don't know when will have correct one. Asking for return and..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Lippert Components

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.lci1.com

"We bought a manufactured home 3 months ago and all the windows and doors have absolutely no foam or silicone in them. These windows and doors have condensation on them. The home where we bought it from is stating that it will..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

KTool

1.4 (29 reviews)
    • www.ktool.net

"They called me three days after I placed my order to ask for additional money to cover shipping. They said I would get my order in 5-7 business days. Three weeks later, I still didn't have the outlet plates. They never answer the..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Automotix

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.automotix.net

"I ordered a 5.7 motor never received it and they have not gave me a refund. I paid for the motor on 01/29/2021 .When you call their number you talk to about 10 different people and the guy i originally purchased the motor from is..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service