Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Falken Tire

2.0 (39 reviews)
    • www.falkentire.com

"Took in to Subaru to get it looked at and they confirmed vehicle needs 4 tires and an alignment but I shouldnt have to worry about any of this already car is only 10 months old with 16k miles on it I dont feel I should have to..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Thule

2.5 (52 reviews)
    • www.thule.com

"I lost my keys a while after locking my cargo carrier. I contacted Thule during normal business hours (M-F; 9-5) and got a message saying that customer service was "under repair" (whatever that means) and asked me to call back..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TACKLIFE

1.7 (40 reviews)
    • tacklifetools.com

"That's just it. Nothing happened. So I still don't know. If they will fix it or give me another one. Called tacklife. Phone number-- no response. Talk about a pissed consumer. Susan."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Laurel Mountain Mustang

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • www.laurelmountainmustang.com

"Ordered teo rear quarter panels from laure mountain mustang , recieved both panels snd were dsmsged in shipment. Called thrm and they msde it right by sending two new panel and took the damsged two bavk. Thst is grsat cudtomrr..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Truckaddons

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.truckaddons.com

"I placed an order recently and all was great. Found out they are now owned by a new company called Truck And Extras. Got my part in two days. Will use them again!"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Procomp Electronics

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • procompelectronics.com

"I bought a set of pro comp sbc heads for my 96 Tahoe. They were missing an accessory hole that was shown to be there, so machined the hole. They wouldn't seal at first on intake or on head. I finally got them sealed up and they..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Power Torque Engines

1.5 (36 reviews)
    • www.powertorqueengines.com.au

"I have been a mechanic for 35 years , bought a 5.3 chevy engine from oriellys installed it with everything brand new ,including the oil pan and valve covers timing cover and all. Can't get any oil pressure, called oriellys, they..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Lippert Components

1.6 (51 reviews)
    • www.lci1.com

"We have had 5 fifth wheels in 34 years. The latest was a Grand design that had the auto leveling system from Lippert. We, as millions of others, have had continued issues of failing jacks, leaks, jacks losing pressure and..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Extreme Tactical Dynamics

1.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.extremetacticaldynamics.com

"We placed 2 separate paid orders in March 2021 and received our 1st order in a month and never received our 2nd order nor a refund. I sent 30 plus emails and only 3 to 4 responses just saying the lights were on back order, we..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Accurate Engines

1.8 (41 reviews)
    • accurateengines.com

"I own an auto repair shop in Nevada and purchased an engine in january of this year. The engine was not built correctly an Laney the owner of the company has the worst customer service i have ever seen,do not buy anything from..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service