Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Poulan Pro

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.poulanpro.com

"I order a part it's been all most a year ago I would appreciate a supervisor to call me back my name is Susan Castelucci 724-359-**** thank you"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Extreme Tactical Dynamics

1.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.extremetacticaldynamics.com

"Order the product back in April that I never received never heard back from you even though I tried to get hold of you. I think that Chris Dallmann Should get his act together. I will do you the Favor of posting where I can on..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Accurate Engines

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • accurateengines.com

"i have not received my engine as of today. I tried to call but no answer. My next step is to file a report to the better business Bureau. Hope that will help."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Milwaukee Tool

2.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.milwaukeetool.com

"Purchase a tool from a license vendor of yours and when I purchased the tool it was over $200 they gave me a flyer saying that I would get a free set of locking pliers with the purchase of this tool I tried setting it up to..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Behringer

2.0 (31 reviews)
    • www.behringer.com

"I bought a drum set HDS 110 USB and one of the cords had a short in it .. I need the part that plugs into the back of the little control system. I bought it less than a year ago"

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Yard Machines

2.3 (21 reviews)
    • www.yardmachines.com

"Cutting grass and riding mower just quit running tested all parts replaced battery ,solenoid;ignition switch and still will not even turn over what a waste of money this rider was."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Easy Climber

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • www.easyclimber.com

"elevator was installed in august 2018. i was impressed with the installer kenny cloughley from harrisonville mo area. loved it until a month ago as it got a few inches from floor it just dropped and the door would not open,..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Thule

2.3 (32 reviews)
    • www.thule.com

"I bought this rack after I purchased an E-bike that weighs 54 lbs. I have a women's small e-bike - Rocky Mountain. I only weigh 110. The ramp concept is great but it doesn't stay in place. Since it doesn't "lock" in place while be..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Gokarts USA

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • gokartsusa.com

"I purchased a go kart from them. It arrived in a damaged crate. The crate had been impacted so hard that it bent the metal cage and forced the go kart back and broke the rear hold down. It bent part of the steering rack. After..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Billions And Trillions

2.9 (26 reviews)
    • www.billionsandtrillionsinc.com

"I initially contacted BillionsandTrillions inquiring about a 79 cutlass grille. After acknowledging the fact that I needed a 79 grille they intentionally sent me a 65 cutlass grille and then emailed me the year which I responded..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service