Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Grizzly Industrial

2.1 (78 reviews)
    • www.grizzly.com

"3 month long ordeal of trying to get satisfaction with none to be had.
    demanded I return the machine in 15 days or they would void the warranty . I took them 14 days to get it to me after I purchased it."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Interstate Batteries

1.7 (81 reviews)
    • www.interstatebatteries.com

"I.had my riding lawn mower serviced by local lawn and garden center. The second time I went to use it it wouldn't start. I didn't worry about it at the time because I could use the push. I recently tried to fix the problem and..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gforce Performance Chip

2.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.gforcechips.com

"Smog did not pass because of the Gforce performance chip. How do I reprogram it back to normal so I can get smog to pass? Also can I get the chip back after it is smog?"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

HID Nation

1.6 (67 reviews)
    • www.hidnation.com

"I purchased a set of lights from HID and when I received them one light was 1/2 as bright as the other one. Ive tried to contact HID to resolve the issue, but I cant get anyone to try to help me with resolving the issue."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Vevor

1.7 (51 reviews)
    • www.vevor.com

"I never received item and had to go through my bank to be reimbursed due to no one answering email and phone center being rude and not helpful. They said the company is in china and could not be reached by phone and they cant..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Mtd Products

1.7 (48 reviews)
    • www.mtdproducts.com

"Hi,
    I purchased a TB30B Troy-Bilt riding mower on 4/8/2022 at my local Homedepot. Yesterday one of the drive belts burnt up do to the belt keeper breaking. I contacted your support and they said they don't have any of those belt ke..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Gm Parts Giant

1.4 (74 reviews)
    • www.gmpartsgiant.com

"Part I received was incorrect from them. They want to charge a 20% restock fee and charge me to ship it back. Their system shows one part, but then they send a total different part and wont exchange their mistake."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Poulan Pro

1.6 (60 reviews)
    • www.poulanpro.com

"No answer per 800 number @12:57 cst. Recording stated to call back at regular business hours...with!!"

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Milwaukee Tool

2.4 (45 reviews)
    • www.milwaukeetool.com

"Milwnoreply.hixkswk@***.ejdntrjweemdvpw.org.uk> I received one of your emails to take a survey for a free Milwaukee drill and I completed it to find out you don't take American Express so I can't have it shipped to me. nothing..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Behringer

2.2 (47 reviews)
    • www.behringer.com

"My complaint is just that I want to swap the x32 producer for the top one after having it for a week and not using it I traveled 3 hours to do the deal arranged with shake it up music Nambour? They had the other one waiting for..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service