Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Smart Start

1.6 (125 reviews)
    • www.smartstartinc.com

"Ive contacted SmartStart several times to resolve issues with the application not functioning, auto payments, billing amounts and a pending charge of $38. Nothing ever gets resolved and each time Ive called, Im placed on eternal..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Dometic

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.dometic.com

"Wrong language, major runaround , wont connect and when it did I was cut off. 4 working days and no help other than the just answer guy who says the toilet is under recall and you will send a 310. Next call will be to the BBB."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ace Hardware

2.0 (125 reviews)
    • www.acehardware.com

"Been trying to get app and online acct back for a month. I have lost all my reward points, and have tried to reset my password all month. Ace just ignores me, now rejects my emails."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

SWEngines

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • www.swengines.com

"The engine its locked down or seized it doesnt turn on the mechanic tried manually do it hand crank the engine it unable to move"

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Cover Anything

1.9 (120 reviews)
    • www.coveranything.com

"I bought the Gold level car cover that was supposed to be 4 layers. It is a single layer car cover that should have cost less than half what I paid for it. I have several real 4 layer car covers that have been in use for years...."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Ryobi Tools

2.0 (87 reviews)
    • www.ryobitools.com

"Their robot asked me to call back later. They are too busy for me right now. The battery life on rhino 30v system is very poor or I have a defective battery"

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Grizzly Industrial

2.1 (72 reviews)
    • www.grizzly.com

"I recently purchased the T28944 for my G0759 Mill. It is in fact made by Priesttools.com. Included with the lift was a list of other optional parts for the mill made by Priest including the lift. Their price for the lift IS..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Toro

1.7 (72 reviews)
    • www.toro.com

"No one ever contacted me back we will not recommend this product or any made by toro to anyone ever thanks"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Tru Bolt

1.5 (67 reviews)
    • Equipment

"No Tru-Bolt has not tried contacting me or resolving this issue, the reviews are saying the same, I would advise against buying Tru-Bolt powered door locks"

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Gforce Performance Chip

2.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.gforcechips.com

"I have a 2015 Camaro my plug has 5 wires which one s do i splice"

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service