Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Intoxalock

3.0 (705 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"Hi Heather, I've added the lockout credit to your account as you stated you was told it would be waived. For future reference if an issue like this arises you can contact a member of Intoxalock management team directly at..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service

Harbor Freight Tools

2.3 (314 reviews)
    • www.harborfreight.com

"I preordered a US General Side Toolbox back at the beginning of May, I was told it would be 2 to 6 weeks. I was just told it would not be in now until the end of August maybe later. 2 to 6 weeks has now turned into 16+ weeks. Now..."

Read All 663 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kobalt

2.0 (353 reviews)
    • Equipment

"My air compressor is only a few years old. The compresdor itself works just fine, but the power cord (plugs into the cigarette lighter) is broken. What can i replace it with so that i can still use my air compressor?"

Read All 577 reviews Customer Service

Worx

2.3 (204 reviews)
    • www.worx.com

"Im trying to reach someone on replacement spools for the Worx trimmer. I wish to speak to a real person. My number 317-919-****"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Sears Parts Direct

1.5 (249 reviews)
    • www.searspartsdirect.com

"On May 9th 2021 I called in to place an order for Lawnmower bagger for our T2200 Craftsman riding mower. I was told that the item would be shipped and that a confirmation email would be sent that day. May 14th I called in to get t..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

The Snap Store

1.6 (140 reviews)
    • thesnapstoreapp.com

"I have order a postal landscape 4*4 pictures size, and frame size 14 * 20 but is not showing me in thesnapshot app about the previous order and i also done payment, till now i haven't get any confirmation massage"

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Northern Tool And Equipment

2.0 (142 reviews)
    • www.northerntool.com

"Placed an order 5/14/21 as of 6/2/21 only 1 of 4 items was received even though it showed in stock..Customer service doesnt know where order is as they say it left warehouse on 5/24...store mgr doesnt know when order is to arrive..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

DeWalt

2.1 (160 reviews)
    • www.dewalt.com

"Chatted with an Ivan concerning my new weed eater and string issues. His suggestion was to buy a new spool. This one is brand new and I just wanted some help with properly feeding it."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Stihl

1.9 (118 reviews)
    • www.stihl.com

"Bought a BG56c blower, 1st time using it, it did not seem to run at full throttle, went back to store and was told by mechanic with attitude that nothing was wrong with it and that Stihl didn't make as good as they use to, went..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Ariens

1.8 (85 reviews)
    • www.ariens.com

"bought a new mower for $3,700 broke after 8hrs.they fixed it and now want me to pay$50.00 to bring it back to me I think that is very wrong"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service