Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Intoxalock

1.7 (788 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"This company charges you for everything the equipment is faulty and they lockout the device to where you have to pay 75 dollar's to reset it plus a 110 bucks a month for the device plus 20 dollars a month for a calibration on the..."

Read All 1251 reviews Customer Service

Kobalt

2.2 (748 reviews)
    • Equipment

"Poor customer service was trying to find replacement key for my toolbox and theyre asking me for an item number and I asked them where it was located and they said they dont know I gave them the number off the lock to see if I..."

Read All 1286 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Harbor Freight Tools

2.2 (340 reviews)
    • www.harborfreight.com

"I was contacted by a district manager after applying, went through the interview process and everything was a go until they found out I had a felony (drug charge). They arent supposed to discriminate being that I already paid my..."

Read All 717 reviews Customer Service

Craftsman

1.9 (368 reviews)
    • www.craftsman.com

"I thought I was buying a 20in got home it was a 16in in the box we're getting touch with customer service at Craftsman nor did customer service at Craftsman try to reach out to solve the problem I will never buy craftsman again..."

Read All 687 reviews Customer Service

Worx

2.4 (306 reviews)
    • www.worx.com

"I bought a hedge trimmer battery operated used it twice it guit working not a battery issue. Blades do not move back and forth"

Read All 578 reviews Customer Service

Sears Parts Direct

1.6 (301 reviews)
    • www.searspartsdirect.com

"Chatted online with SearsPartsDirect on September 12 about my 15-year-old Kenmore water heater that stopped working. Asked if a new pilot light assembly would fix the issue. Was enthusiastically assured by the sales rep that it..."

Read All 480 reviews Customer Service

DeWalt

2.1 (229 reviews)
    • www.dewalt.com

"Was gifted an DeWalt heated coat 3 years ago. The heat elements are no longer working. The coat is in great shape so I wanted to get it repaired. Neither DeWalt nor the company that manfacturers the heat element was able to help..."

Read All 403 reviews Customer Service

Cub Cadet

1.6 (219 reviews)
    • www.cubcadet.com

"I bought two sets of mulching blades costing $117 I received the blades and when I checked my bank account the $117 payment had been noted as a recurring payment , I called questioning the recurring part that's when they showed a..."

Read All 403 reviews Customer Service

The Snap Store

1.5 (153 reviews)
    • thesnapstoreapp.com

"I ordered one desiner watch but I received another watch and its not working very fake product's ryBe"

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

Husqvarna

1.6 (211 reviews)
    • www.husqvarna.com

"I bought the exspensuve power pruner and it bent at the base in a month of proper and light use. I told dealer...they knew it would do that and dif not advise me. Company wont replace. I didnt bring it in right way cause im busy..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service