Skip to content

Equipment

Kobalt

2.3 (990 reviews)
    • Equipment

"They don't have my receipt in their system that had a 5-year warranty, and it's only been three years! Thanks."

Read All 1733 reviews Customer Service

Intoxalock

1.6 (896 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"The screen on the device said it was time to have the machine calibrated. I drove 2 hours to have this done (that's the closest facility to have it done). When I get there they tell me it can't be done because there is a payment..."

Read All 1453 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Craftsman

1.9 (498 reviews)
    • www.craftsman.com

"I bought a m230 mower last year only used a few times and will not start this year very disappointed for the money"

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service

Harbor Freight Tools

2.3 (352 reviews)
    • www.harborfreight.com

"I frequent this store. However, as soon as I entered, all the staff retreated to the office. Nobody asked if I needed any assistance. Instead of profiling certain customers and monitoring the camera, they should focus on business..."

Read All 734 reviews Customer Service

Sears Parts Direct

1.6 (427 reviews)
    • www.searspartsdirect.com

"I ordered a part. I recieved no confirmation. I tried checking on order. Barely could understand person on phone. She said shd would get order going. Never happened. I ordered other things afterward from differant companies and..."

Read All 712 reviews Customer Service

Worx

2.6 (361 reviews)
    • www.worx.com

"Ive been trying to order trimmer line for 3 days now and it keeps saying error on your order try again later. Retried several times. I have ordered from the free line program several times in the past with no problem. Please..."

Read All 679 reviews Customer Service

DeWalt

2.1 (313 reviews)
    • www.dewalt.com

"I recently purchased a 20v framing hammer. I bought this because I was helping a friend frame a shed. He has a Milwaukee framing hammer. It worked perfectly. After seeing how well it worked, I bought a DeWalt one because I am..."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

Husqvarna

1.6 (309 reviews)
    • www.husqvarna.com

"Still don't know what to buy for this pole saw attachment. I have several trees with low canopies and..."

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service

Ryobi Tools

2.1 (314 reviews)
    • www.ryobitools.com

"I phoned Ryobi.. I was placed in que for the next available representative.. I hung up after 60 minutes.. no one ever picked up or responded.. no call back from Ryobi.."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Vevor

1.9 (268 reviews)
    • www.vevor.com

"I would like to speak to someone re:purchasing tile edging. I should not have to pay after spending $800 on Vevor tiles just to speak to someone I don't think much of Vevor's customer service"

Read All 501 reviews Customer Service