Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Intoxalock

3.0 (721 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I was able to locate your account. I see the lockout out has been reset. I applied a credit to the account to cover the cost of the lockout fee. Going forward if you have any questions,..."

Read All 1110 reviews Customer Service

Kobalt

2.1 (481 reviews)
    • Equipment

"Good afternoon. I recently bought a 40V Kobalt 20in RWD mower from Lowe's on 27 Aug 2021 (I have the receipt) for $359.00 after military discount. I was excited b/c my friend had a similar mower, but 80V and he really likes it...."

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Harbor Freight Tools

2.2 (329 reviews)
    • www.harborfreight.com

"My check did not go into my checking account. Not that that's happened my account has overdrafted and I have no way of getting gas in my car."

Read All 686 reviews Customer Service

Black and Decker

2.5 (283 reviews)
    • www.blackanddecker.com

"I called Black and Decker after it stopped charging ( only 8 months after using it) The company was amazing. I had my receipt and they sent out a new vacuum and I received it in a week. They did not have my model so they sent me..."

Read All 571 reviews Customer Service

Worx

2.3 (251 reviews)
    • www.worx.com

"I have a saw , purchased 4/1/19
    Its broken , doesnt work.
    I think I have 3 years warranty!
    My number is +135********
    My name is Gyorgy Suba"

Read All 480 reviews Customer Service

Sears Parts Direct

1.5 (275 reviews)
    • www.searspartsdirect.com

"I ordered a part and it did not work with the refrigerator. I would like to return the part but i am not in the country and have the part with me.Can I fedex the part and also i have since changed my credit card on paypal do u..."

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

The Snap Store

1.6 (143 reviews)
    • thesnapstoreapp.com

"Worst ever. No tracking of product. The order was placed on May 2021 and it was not processed until now. Its been 5 months. Contacted several times for the update. Refund will not be initiated and order will not be processed .Do..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

DeWalt

2.0 (178 reviews)
    • www.dewalt.com

"Jobsite radio been out of stock in stores and online for months and they cant tell me when they will be available"

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

Northern Tool And Equipment

2.0 (142 reviews)
    • www.northerntool.com

"Placed an order 5/14/21 as of 6/2/21 only 1 of 4 items was received even though it showed in stock..Customer service doesnt know where order is as they say it left warehouse on 5/24...store mgr doesnt know when order is to arrive..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Stihl

1.9 (126 reviews)
    • www.stihl.com

"The Stihl weed Wacker has burned my forearm poor design with the muffler would like anew model and some kind of compensation for the pain and hassel I'm waiting for a letter from Stihl corporate headquarters but still no response..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service