Browse Equipment Companies

Equipment

Intoxalock

3.0 (712 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"We put great importance on the quality of our services and the satisfaction of our customers. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience to discuss a solution to your problem together. You can reach a Manager assigned to..."

Read All 1098 reviews Customer Service

Kobalt

2.1 (463 reviews)
    • Equipment

"lowes will not honor warranty...spent over on kobalt tools can not use because of a bad battery charger.....,"

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Harbor Freight Tools

2.2 (327 reviews)
    • www.harborfreight.com

"I spoke with a customer service rep , who kept me on the phone for an hour. Had all my recipe information and she assured me I would revive my parts I needed for my 12 ton press that I did not get in my purchase. Waite around 3..."

Read All 682 reviews Customer Service

Worx

2.3 (248 reviews)
    • www.worx.com

"They never answer the phone or Live Chat. i need replacement charger for product with no replacement charger listed on web site."

Read All 471 reviews Customer Service

Sears Parts Direct

1.5 (270 reviews)
    • www.searspartsdirect.com

"No response. This is not the appropriate site to seek a return label. A more appropriate site will be used to follow up.
    The part received was a perfect match."

Read All 427 reviews Customer Service

The Snap Store

1.6 (146 reviews)
    • thesnapstoreapp.com

"Not able to connect with customer care and I ordered photo frame but due to some issues from ur end ,I didn't received the product ,also didn't get the refund. Amount is-rs.276"

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

DeWalt

2.0 (174 reviews)
    • www.dewalt.com

"TRYING TO GIVE ME A CREDIT AND I HAVE TO WAIT BUT I RUN A BUSINESS AND HAD TO GO BUY ONE THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD SHIP A NEW ONE ONLY REALLY WHAT DO I DO JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET IT AND TELL MY CUSTOMERS I CANT FIX THERE CARS"

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Northern Tool And Equipment

2.0 (142 reviews)
    • www.northerntool.com

"Placed an order 5/14/21 as of 6/2/21 only 1 of 4 items was received even though it showed in stock..Customer service doesnt know where order is as they say it left warehouse on 5/24...store mgr doesnt know when order is to arrive..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Stihl

1.9 (125 reviews)
    • www.stihl.com

"If you have a problem with your Stihl equipment do NOT go to their customer services: rather than say *** they will ask more and more irrelevant questions in the hope you will go away! In the end you will realise you will get NO h..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Ariens

1.8 (87 reviews)
    • www.ariens.com

"I can't get a person on the line. It's been 40 minutes. The options on the automated line aren't helpful. It asked if I wanted them to call me when a service rep was available, and no one has called me back in two days. So I..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service