Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies

Gadgets and Accessories

Magellan Navigation

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • www.magellangps.com

"I am totally appalled by the lack of Customer Service with Magellan GPS. I purchased a Magellan GPS a year ago and when I tried to use it the current address of locations in the city are not updated. The maps are updated. I got a..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Officemax

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.officemax.com

"When I connected through to a representative and said hello somehow the call was dropped. The second time I called on this matter no one was speaking on the other end and I held on the call for over 12 minutes. I think Ill try to..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

24hourchargers

1.3 (28 reviews)
    • 24hourchargers.com

"I need know is my insurance still active"

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

UleFone

2.4 (25 reviews)
    • ulefone.com

"Hello yes the error message that's in the screenshot that I sent u keeps popping up and now it's not reading my sim card."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

House Of Keto

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • www.houseofketo.com

"I was offered three free keto pills and only was supposed to pay shipping and handling. Today, I went to the bank and found out that you took out $97.45. I did not authorize this extra charge and would not like any more of the..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Spytec Com

2.3 (15 reviews)
    • spytec.com

"I can not get into my account that I'm trying to reactivate. I forgot my password and when I enter my email to retrieve the password it is not working."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Elvessupply

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.elvessupply.com

"I ordered hardware 12/19/18 - It was not in stock. I have reached out several times - E-mail is no good, Phone # disconnected .. I would like to cancel my order and get refunded ... No way to contact this company!!!"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Evergreen Printing Supplies

1.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.evergreenprintingsupplies.com

"Jenifer Karina Morataya Jenna Ivana Trump"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Thrustmaster

2.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.thrustmaster.com

"I want to purchase a complete kit, I never talked to anyone but would like to. I know nothing about the sport, I am interested in purchasing as a gift. Entry level I would like to spend ~ $500 - $900."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Arris

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • www.arris.com

"I won't waste my money on Arris products if I don't have to. You and Comcast recommended and claimed the SB200 could and would support DOCSIS 3.1 WITH COMCAST and it hasn't been functional since I bought the loser SB200 since..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service