Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies

Gadgets and Accessories

Click4support

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.click4support.net

"About a year ago I called because it seemed like i had been hacked. I paid and they supposedly took care of the issue. I spoke with my tech at work who is Apple certified, who said I had just been scammed. What they were..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

1ink

2.2 (25 reviews)
    • www.1ink.com

"I WANT TO RETURN THEM FOR THE RIGHT SIZE.THE SIZE I NEED
    IS ONN.HP564XL CAN I RETURN THE ONES I PURCHASED FROM YOU AND DO I NEED A TRACKING NUMBER TO RETURN THESE ONE I HAVE. PLEASE RESPONE TO ASAP SO I WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uniden

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.uniden.com

"I received my DFR1 radar detector as a gift. This was in November 2020. My cigarette lighter power adapter just came apart on a recent trip. I was frustrated and couldn't find all the pieces. I just reached out to their customer s..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Pronto Chargers

• www.prontotech.com

"I Googled lap top chargers and they came up first. I ordered one. It never worked. I called them and got approval to send it back. They never refunded my charger nor send me a replacement. I went to the BBB and got them invol..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Spigen

2.0 (22 reviews)
    • www.spigen.com

"The directions for installation are inadequate so cannot use product. Left required information for assistance but never got a call or text back. At this point, I want a refund."

Monster Cable

1.9 (26 reviews)
    • www.monsterstore.com

"I never received a response. Is my lifetime warranty going to be honored by the company or sister company?"

Hisense India

2.1 (24 reviews)
    • www.hisense-india.com

"Long story. Its like beating your head against a wall.
    Call centre slam the phone down or say temporary disruptions.
    Corporate office in noida remains closed.
    Their service centre Daizy electronics was of no help till call centre was..."

CellXpo

1.3 (23 reviews)
    • www.cellxpo.com

"Ordered a cell phone case on the 22nd of June. 2 weeks later no case. Emailed customer service, they said a few days. It's now July 15th and tracking says it hasn't even been put on the truck!"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Oppo

2.3 (19 reviews)
    • www.oppo.com

"Hii
    Filpcart Online Shopping I'm booking Oppo Reno 5G but Amount is debited But Order not confirmed plz check in my order Sir HDFC bank credit card use me I'm Debited massage in my mobile in prass in 6days completed but amount not..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Officemax

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.officemax.com

"When I connected through to a representative and said hello somehow the call was dropped. The second time I called on this matter no one was speaking on the other end and I held on the call for over 12 minutes. I think Ill try to..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service