Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies

Gadgets and Accessories

Yi Technology

1.7 (84 reviews)
    • www.yitechnology.com

"Camera will not link and stay on to my internet service. Camera will not turn to view field. It gives me alerts with nothing to show as any movement or activity in the view field. Very dissatisfied with the way the camera works. A..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Staples Canada

1.6 (89 reviews)
    • www.staples.ca

"Shipment never received . No informations from staples . Nobody attend calls. What is going on? Highly disappointed"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ClickInks

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • www.clickinks.com

"Trying to get a refund, and its not working,purchased inks from this company, and the inks jammed up my printer, when I called customer service to get the ink sent back I got nothing but grief and excuses, they say they have 100%..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Western Digital

1.6 (77 reviews)
    • www.westerndigital.com

"Your replacement department is very poor service. After paying for two return I got RMA and mailed my drive back after proof you received it and a few days later I check, and they say they did not receive it. After showing proof i..."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Ezeedeals

1.3 (49 reviews)
    • www.ezeedeals.in

"I am already paid amount bt still date not received my order"

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

N1 Wireless

1.9 (69 reviews)
    • www.n1wireless.com

"Company sent paperwork with product stating that they would give you a refund up to $10.00 for leaving a review. I left a review and contacted them numerous times on their website, email and telephone messages and they never..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

ZTE

1.9 (76 reviews)
    • www.zteusa.com

"Since Russia has invaded Ukraine, PissedConsumer.com cant stay aside. With this review, we present our teams opinion only - nothing more than that.
    We as an organization always defend the freedom of speech by providing a platform f..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Techrabbit

2.4 (97 reviews)
    • www.techrabbit.com

"You guys took money off card and i dont know what its for to me it seem that you did a card fraud you can call me at 678396**** ps how did u get my inumber to my carddont trust them"

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Blu Products

2.2 (59 reviews)
    • www.bluproducts.com

"My tablet has a cracked screen and I can't get into it I don't have my mins I'm I need of help can please help me"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Skullcandy

2.1 (56 reviews)
    • www.skullcandy.com

"Sent my ear buds back under warranty cant get a hold of no one everything you click on wont go through Skullcandy wont ever get any business from me or any other family members"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service