Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies

Gadgets and Accessories

Zagg

2.0 (68 reviews)
    • www.zagg.com

"I received my new Keyboard today, I hope you received the broke one. Thank you so much for your excellent service.
    Crystal Hudson"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Bell And Howell

1.6 (60 reviews)
    • bellhowell.com

"None of this present garbage offered for sale under the Bell &;;;;;; Howell monicker is affiliated or associated with that old venerable company. The name was purchased and is now used to market cheap junk made to dupe people..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zoook

2.1 (45 reviews)
    • zoook.com

"Bought a zoook speaker I have warrenty for it it's not working customer service is not responding to me"

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Inno Gadgets

1.2 (52 reviews)
    • inno-gadget.com

"We place an order on the 31/08/2020 and it has be confirmed Order Number #H34587
    After several emails which has been send no reply back. If Inno Gadgets can't send my item can they refund me back. It is almost 9months which order h..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

GolfBuddy

1.9 (50 reviews)
    • www.golfbuddyglobal.com

"My GB voice 2 got damp in a game and has not functioned since! I contacted there third party customer service who did respond, however no proof of purchase no action, just a recommendation to buy a new product through a link they..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Western Digital

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • www.westerndigital.com

"I bought an SSD external hard drive from western digital online store. It was defective. Over heating Alamo burned my hand. I called their customer service in India. I was on hold for 4 hours at the end they didnt do anything. I..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Winnergear

1.4 (56 reviews)
    • winnergear.com

"i returned my massage gun under warranty. I was told you would refund my money. as of today I have not received anything. please explain why"

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Wyze Labs

2.5 (63 reviews)
    • wyze.com

"I have outdoor cam centered on my driveway and 99% of the time it doesn't start recording until the person that actually pulls up in the driveway is out of view of the camera. I mean actually pull in, get out of car and walks..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Blu Products

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.bluproducts.com

"Just got this phone, apps that used to work on this phone (about a month ago) no longer work and when they try to open other apps it says "android system crashed". I reset the phone now it's even worse, more problems with other..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Staples Canada

1.5 (52 reviews)
    • www.staples.ca

"I purchase a epson printer back in 2019 I so not have the receipt as it was part of my belonging that the movers refuse to release to me. I need this receipt so I can go after the movers in court."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service