Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies

Gadgets and Accessories

Cloverina

1.2 (104 reviews)
    • www.cloverina.com

"I ordered and payed for two smart watches in April of 2019 and I still have not gotten my watches or my money back, they have never called me to tell me where they are or nothing. I followed what the email saved and it comes back..."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Esurebuy

1.4 (99 reviews)
    • esurebuy.com

"I have not received my order it's been over a week and no one is contacting me and I cannot track it"

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zagg

2.1 (108 reviews)
    • www.zagg.com

"I emailed customer service almost a week ago about the problem I had with my screen saver warranty replacement. I havent heard anything back from anyone. When I tried to put the screen saver on my phone, the #2 tab wouldnt come..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Nextbook

2.2 (59 reviews)
    • www.nextbookusa.com

"Yes there is still an issue. I still cannot boot pass the logo no matter what Ive tried. I have tried the factory settings I have tried to reboot the Boot loader. I have tried everything that was in that list of resetting my..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Thingcharger

1.7 (72 reviews)
    • getathingcharger.com

"Tried contacting several times? I should have known it was fishy to g t a "it's ready, verify" your address and when within 48 hours i did, suddenly there were none. I had already paid. Where did they go? The backers were not..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Control4

1.5 (77 reviews)
    • www.control4.com

"You spend thousands of pounds on this system and it always has problems. And you need to call the engineer to fix these issues several times a year which costs even more. I would not recommend it to anyone. Its THE worst system...."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Gonoise

1.4 (67 reviews)
    • www.gonoise.com

"I ordered 13 september noise earbuds pro2. prepaid order was called 10 to 12 times that my order was not received. I was told by the courier company that your order is lost. You will not get the order you will have to take your..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

TrackR

2.0 (88 reviews)
    • www.thetrackr.com

"I cant locate you. Whats your phone number? I lost my keys and I have a TrackR tag on the key ring . My phone number is 144******** Im having trouble tracking the keys. The car Dealership where my keys were lost have not be able t..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Kobo

2.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.kobo.com

"Cannot download from account any books in French I dont understand how the kobo works
    How to be linked to Amazon
    Please I want to read in French only"

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Ezeekart Net

1.2 (67 reviews)
    • www.ezeekart.net

"मर वच सम नह ह पलस हलप म मय पमट रटन म थस परडकट नकल ह पलस रफड मय
    Can I you helip me mere watch aap leke jiy muje yah watch nahi chi

"