Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies

Gadgets and Accessories

Google Store

1.8 (170 reviews)
    • store.google.com

"Never got you tube with no commercials. Would like to initiate original deal still. Let me know what the issue is, Joebrenner39@***.comnot"

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service

Logitech

1.9 (150 reviews)
    • www.logitech.com

"Hello,
    We did some electrical work on a home in San Francisco, owned by Vadim Kogan. He owes us $7,000.00 an refuses to pay or answer his phone. His mobile number is 914-420-****"

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TomTom

2.0 (142 reviews)
    • www.tomtom.com

"I have tried to get an answer as to returning gps 7" that I purchased. Itis too heavy and large.
    order number 41412****, request refund #360000****59, query # 260****. None of your telephone
    numbers work. I will need an answer right..."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

MAGFAST

4.8 (231 reviews)
    • www.magfast.com

"I have no quarrel or dissatisfaction with MagFast. I've found them to be up front, honest and excellent communicators."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Gazelle

1.5 (132 reviews)
    • www.gazelle.com

"Was quoted $468 for my iPhone 12 mini which to me looked in like-new condition. After receiving the phone they reduced the offer to $250 due to me not describing the phone properly and no further details. How do they get away..."

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

Motorola

1.7 (141 reviews)
    • www.motorola.com

"Waited 45 min for customer service. No answer gave up. I'm busy too and Covid is no longer a excuse not to respond to the customer."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

Silhouette America

1.8 (121 reviews)
    • www.silhouetteamerica.com

"I have tried for 3 weeks to get assistance. I receive the same auto-generated email each time. Not only that, but I can not locate a phone number to call for assistance. There is supposed to be a chat option during business hours..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

Zoook

1.8 (88 reviews)
    • zoook.com

"I ordered a Zoook Bluetooth speaker from Flipkart which is not working and Technical team is not supporting me. I want replacement"

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Caseable

1.8 (94 reviews)
    • caseable.com

"I was sent 2 cases instead of 1. Put "Return to Sender" on package and sent it back. Only problem I had was there was nowhere to leave the message so hit "pissed". You should have the second case by now."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Jawbone

1.7 (141 reviews)
    • www.Jawbone.com

"I ordered a 4 pack waterproof LED wheel lights for my vehicle from Jawbone. I received my order exactly 1 month later. There were only 2 lights in the package. In the description at the top it says 4 pieces. When I scrolled down..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service