Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies

Gadgets and Accessories

KoreTrak

1.8 (176 reviews)
    • koretrak.net

"This was the main reason I got KoreTrak, but they removed the blood pressure monitoring feature which means I have to go back to the blood pressure machines at Walgreens, etc."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Jawbone

1.7 (141 reviews)
    • www.Jawbone.com

"I have produced all the required information. I was promised a check for compensation, and years later still no one will reply to my inquiries of where my check is."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Motorola

1.6 (118 reviews)
    • www.motorola.com

"I have been on the live text support for my baby monitor that I bought less than a year ago and the screen stopped working. I cant get a hold of a live person and I just need a new monitor. This has been an awful experience and I..."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

Silhouette America

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.silhouetteamerica.com

"I just recently got the silhouette portrait 3 and Ive been having a lot of technical problems with it. For one, one of the things i was trying to print out, stickers, the portrait was cutting differently than what was on screen...."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Cloverina

1.2 (104 reviews)
    • www.cloverina.com

"I ordered and payed for two smart watches in April of 2019 and I still have not gotten my watches or my money back, they have never called me to tell me where they are or nothing. I followed what the email saved and it comes back..."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Thingcharger

1.7 (72 reviews)
    • getathingcharger.com

"Tried contacting several times? I should have known it was fishy to g t a "it's ready, verify" your address and when within 48 hours i did, suddenly there were none. I had already paid. Where did they go? The backers were not..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Nextbook

2.1 (55 reviews)
    • www.nextbookusa.com

"I have been looking for a replacement charger for my Nextbook Flexx 10.1 and I can't find one that is compatible...."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Control4

1.9 (76 reviews)
    • www.control4.com

"Control4 customer service fixed issue. They were very nice about it. Quick to get a technician, he worked me through problem until it was resolved. Good experience."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Ezeekart Net

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.ezeekart.net

"I have received damaged and defective piece of your company M4 band. That is not working. I want to return this band."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Esurebuy

1.4 (82 reviews)
    • esurebuy.com

"This company will not refund you and makes it very difficult for you to acquire an RMA which they say that's the only way they will return your monies but there's no phone number I've tried to email dozens of times into which..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service