Skip to content

Gadgets and Accessories

Xbox

1.9 (2,952 reviews)
    • www.xbox.com

"I had nothing resolved. It was an automated system that referred me back to this pissed customer panel and I can't get anyone to message or email me. I need this resolved and refunded immediately before I have another $40 pulled..."

Read All 8432 reviews Customer Service

BoAt Lifestyle

1.8 (1,727 reviews)
    • www.boat-lifestyle.com

"I want to fill warranty form but the form is not submit ...and the customer care not solve my problem .how can I submit that form"

Read All 4170 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gearbest

3.5 (2,675 reviews)
    • www.gearbest.com

"GD230127****2269 no answer on my order, no follow up, over 4 months waiting, no refund or option to choose other product"

Read All 3590 reviews Customer Service

Fitbit

2.4 (1,015 reviews)
    • www.fitbit.com

"I reached out to fitbit concerning, my screen going black, my watch was still like like new..with the box. Fitbit offered a discount coupon, instead of a replacement. Further research shows that the versa, has screen issues, even..."

Read All 1800 reviews Customer Service

Sky Devices

2.2 (359 reviews)
    • skydevices.com

"I never had a signal anywhere. It was always dropping calls or I would answer and the other person couldn't hear me. The screen has just gone black at times and it's super slow with everything and this has been since day one! I..."

Read All 1509 reviews Customer Service

Cricut

2.1 (720 reviews)
    • www.cricut.com

"There isn't any problem and I most certainly am very pleased and happy with the Circuit Representative. She was amazing!!!"

Read All 1410 reviews Customer Service

Skylink Tv Antenna

1.3 (530 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories

"You wouldn't change all the shows again. You cram Bones into what must be 20 different channels at a time. I can't stand that show MacGyver, and now you have shoved Bull on us. The reruns are so redundant. Please give me back my..."

Read All 1301 reviews Customer Service

Meta Quest

1.8 (339 reviews)
    • www.meta.com

"I tried using it but there was an error I went to target to get a gift card that is 15 dollars then I went to the self check and bought it then when I went home I went to put in my meta quest 2 and put the digits in then pressed..."

Read All 1004 reviews Customer Service

Oculus VR

2.0 (389 reviews)
    • www.oculus.com

"It has been almost a full week and nobody has replied concerning my problem that I can not use my Oculus device. the Meta page and website are incredibly difficult to navigate in order to find any sort of help!"

Read All 935 reviews Customer Service

Brother

2.3 (457 reviews)
    • www.brother-usa.com

"Support told me to contact apple to contro MFC printer. I told her I would take printer back before I did that. Then I found out it was all connected and functioning. Next call I asked how to get the printer icon on the toolbar..."

Read All 775 reviews Customer Service