Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies

Gadgets and Accessories

Gearbest

3.3 (2656 reviews)
    • www.gearbest.com

"I bought 2 different expensive items, I have read all direction, they are not working, your company make it extremely difficult to get a hold of help. Personally I feel really skewed by your company, I am planning on contacting yo..."

Read All 3553 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

2.0 (905 reviews)
    • www.xbox.com

"I do not have an account with micro soft and I am getting a lot of charges from them on my credit card My name is Angela Flowers and I can be reached at 3 23-433-**** Thank you"

Read All 2416 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Skylink Tv Antenna

1.4 (530 reviews)
    • skylinktvantenna.com

"It is a worthless piece of junk and they won't give me me money back."

Read All 1299 reviews Customer Service

Cricut

2.0 (465 reviews)
    • www.cricut.com

"Have requested to reset password numetous times. Calked customer service and get put on hold forever as a matter of fact on hold now as Im typing and its going on 15 min"

Read All 882 reviews Customer Service

Fitbit

2.5 (475 reviews)
    • www.fitbit.com

"I purchased a charge 3 Fitbit watch back in December of 2019. It was working great for me up until about 6 months ago. Since then my watch has been very dim (no matter the setting). It is very difficult to see inside a building..."

Read All 763 reviews Customer Service

Case Boss

1.3 (501 reviews)
    • www.case-boss.com

"hy! i have order a phone case on 23 july. i never receive it yet. and its 15 nov today. please help me otherwise i need a refund."

Read All 702 reviews Customer Service

Lifeproof

1.8 (306 reviews)
    • www.lifeproof.com

"i bought a life proof case for my wife she didn't like it too much so i used it for my samsung phone. i never had any issues with my 20 dollar phone case and one drop with the life proof case and boom cracked screen. I think i..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

CellularOutfitter

2.0 (220 reviews)
    • www.cellularoutfitter.com

"Pl call me back I'm missing a case I ordered 860 797 ****. I only received one case in the mail and I ordered and paid for two."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Epson

1.6 (254 reviews)
    • www.epson.com

"Epson customer services is unacceptable.My home epson projector is having some problems and I connected to the customer care service but got no good response. They didn't help us and I even went to the Wazirpur center they didn't..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

BoAt Lifestyle

2.0 (198 reviews)
    • www.boat-lifestyle.com

"Worst service... replacement product reach in 30 days.. headphones received is old and not working..shame..not chosing boat again"

Read All 438 reviews Customer Service