Browse Entertainment Companies

Entertainment

7th Avenue Store

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • Entertainment

"I really like my Patio sets...BUTTTTTTTTT there has been so much confusion. Fedex stated they delivered the first set and I never got it. Received the second set and the screws don't line up. So much going back and forth with FedE..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Goldstar

2.2 (24 reviews)
    • www.goldstar.com

"I was trying to pay for Rick Ross tickets and it just took my money no confirmation. Now I'm $169 short"

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Columbia House

2.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.columbiahouse.com

"I called this morning about 2 dvd movies I was wanting to get,said they were no longer available then asked me for the item number,I just received this new booklet yesterday in fact so why is the dvd movies still in there if they..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Emusic

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.emusic.com

"Noone contacted me I'm getting really pissed I've been trying for 2 was now and no response calling the bbb today"

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Frank Theatres

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • Entertainment

"trying to get refund on gift cards for frank theatres,theatre was bought out in York.pa.now what do I have to do to get a refund on my money???? no phone number available to speak to a human.i have 2 gift cards with credit on..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

SmartFlix

1.3 (19 reviews)
    • smartflix.com

"I signed up really for a chance to win an iphone. I want to cancel immediately however the link does not word and I do not want any charges to my card please . See clip from the site below.
    Trials
    Your Rubio Marketing Service LTD me..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Ellen Shop

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.ellenshop.com

"Never received order and customer service not following up . Order confirmed and credit card charged on June 6th 2022. No further details by July 15th. Emailed customer service. No response. Email it again July 20th. Promised..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Fons And Porter

2.6 (9 reviews)
    • Entertainment

"I paid my bill back in June and I also sent a copy of the check, and I keep getting more notices to pay my bill."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Michelle Whitedove

1.1 (12 reviews)
    • www.michellewhitedove.com

"She made tons of wrong predictions. For example her crypto currency predictions all are wrong and people wgo trusted her lost nearly all their money. A very money greedy person and very bad psychic."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Kinguin

1.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.kinguin.net

"I called the number and also sent an email but never received my refund. Money taken out of my account but I was NEVER GIVEN THE CODE TO PLAY THE GAME. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE BUYER BEWARE!!!"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service