Browse Entertainment Companies

Entertainment

Spotify Canada

2.0 (55 reviews)
    • www.spotify.com

"I cant cancel my monthly subscription. Can please do it for me. This is just terrible how customers service cant help me can a subscription."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

FandangoNOW

1.7 (94 reviews)
    • www.fandangonow.com

"Customer service does not exist They have a contact us support form that when you submit your problem it does not go through. Called by phone and they said they would E mail me, have not heard a thing. Will never use them again...."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TiVo

2.1 (97 reviews)
    • www.tivo.com

"I think the option called browse options should be the first thing that comes up when you press theWhat to watch tab. Currently, u r bringing in some kind of a movie that theyre currently featuring. I dont think most people are..."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Virgin Experience Days

1.9 (77 reviews)
    • www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk

"It is exceptionally poor customer service that you dont have the courtesy to actually speak to your customers. For this reason you dont deserve to be operating as a company"

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Urban Air Trampoline Park

1.5 (81 reviews)
    • www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com

"Need to speak with someone about membership cancelation , unable to do it online. Please contact me -954225****"

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

AboutAstro

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.aboutastro.com

"Dear Sir,
    how are you doing today and business? Its my friend gave me your contact and i will be very much happy to get good response from you regarding my carers,futures and my marriage life.
    My name is Egewusi Emmanuel from..."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Ticketsmyway

• www.ticketsmyway.com

"This is the biggest scam ever and nobody seems to be fixing the problem.I also bought tickets for 1400.oo and got a phone call saying they didn't have them. I was so shocked that I told the guy on the phone that something..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Song Ticketing

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.songticketing.com

"Total *** Do not waste your money here no matter what!! Go to a garage sale and buy a scratched LP of the band you want to see instead of wasting money here with these subhuman *** No customer service, no intelligent life working..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Fye

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.fye.com

"The phone call was too long then hung up very poor service
    Website was very hard to navigate my problem wasnt resolved"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

4FUN India

1.8 (36 reviews)

"please sir help me
    Sir my friend's id is blocked please open id
    I'd number
    [4194**** ]
    Open sir। please
    I AM request Sir forgive me whatever mistake I have done please sir i will follow all your rule rule
    Please sir open my I'd"