Browse Entertainment Companies

Entertainment

Google Play

2.0 (1,699 reviews)
    • play.google.com

"Try to cancel my subscription before it charged my card but couldn't and was charged but my YouTube premium account is cancelled and I would like a refund"

Read All 4869 reviews Customer Service

Cooking Club Of America

1.5 (386 reviews)
    • www.cookingclub.com

"I was a lifetime member years ago and was wonder if you still have the same opportunities in the club. I was happy with my membership. I would like to renew my membership if this is still available for me to get. I lost most of..."

Read All 763 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Paramount Network

1.6 (218 reviews)
    • www.paramountnetwork.com

"Not pissed, but can't find the right phone # to call and discontinue my service due to financial reasons"

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service

Ellen Degeneres

3.3 (138 reviews)
    • www.ellentube.com

"Want to talk to ellen about how much she inspires me an all the good my mom does for our community also I like to dance"

Read All 339 reviews Customer Service

Harrahs

1.9 (185 reviews)
    • www.caesars.com

"They took $120 deposit and only received 56 of it back. Nothing was stolen or ruined in the room. This place is a joke."

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

Casting360

1.3 (109 reviews)
    • casting360.com

"You can never speak to anyone. I was with cast 360 than I lost my phone. I also have someone actor friends. Also I have worked joined Lee Strasburg when I was younger. I have modeled with Judith Fontain modeling agency. Worked..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Sky Zone

1.8 (132 reviews)
    • www.skyzone.com

"I'd like to report the fraudulent charge from the Skyzone located at 851 Showroom Pl, Chula Vista, CA 91914. Today's date as of May 08, 2022.
    I bought a two-month membership from Skyzone in Chula Vista, Ca 91914. They let me know a..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Caesars Entertainment

1.6 (107 reviews)
    • www.caesars.com

"I tried to find out if I could get a special offer to go to a different location rather than Harrahs Laughlin and got no help at all they told me I had 3 nights hotel stay. When I asked about the charter flight packages they..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Hobbytron

1.9 (38 reviews)
    • www.hobbytron.com

"Item was lost in the mail and sent to wrong address but has since been resolved after the merchandise was no longer available, I was offered a substitute item of my choice. After 3 weeks I received that item."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Warner Bros

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.warnerbros.com

"urgent urgent urgent urgent my syster manager WARNER BROS CAROLYN BLACKWOOD I know that Mrs. CAROLYN BLACKWOOD and American actor dwayne jhonson the rock and the whole team of warner bros are very nice he wants to help me to save..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service