Browse Entertainment Companies

Entertainment

Google Play

2.2 (1,058 reviews)
    • play.google.com

"I have tried over and over again to contact Google Play and they always send me to the website. I can never actually talk to anyone and that is *** me off. I have so many unauthorized purchases on my account and they won't do..."

Read All 3058 reviews Customer Service

Cooking Club Of America

1.5 (381 reviews)
    • www.cookingclub.com

"Is the club still in business? I miss it. Im a life time member can you please tell me what is going on? I sure would appreciate it. I would like a phone call its to hard to write everything. Would you please call me@ 734-237-****..."

Read All 755 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spotify

2.0 (156 reviews)
    • www.spotify.com

"Claims of screaming fraud. Spotify pulled our new single #Social Dictum based on unproven claims. However, it is believed that this is their attempt to censor these artists."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Ellen Degeneres

3.4 (130 reviews)
    • www.ellentube.com

"I am still waiting for response to my order for Ellen Boxers that were ordered on 8/16/2021. Order #354266 has not arrived but the order was paid on 8/17/2021. When will I get my order?"

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service

Harrahs

2.0 (169 reviews)
    • www.caesars.com

"Because they did some foul stuff And charged me $42 for valet parking when I had no clue about that and Im a platinum member so Im not supposed to be charged anything and I put my card in the vallet machine and it still charges..."

Read All 307 reviews Customer Service

Casting360

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • casting360.com

"I mail the check &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; you send a thank you.....no books...........PLEASE, this is my very best company........Take care of this, please...the check clear the bank, s0 I would like my bookright rigrihtnow.!!"

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Sky Zone

1.9 (124 reviews)
    • www.skyzone.com

"I had a pair of sky zone SUNGLASSES. Unfortunately, there was a defect in the lens on one side. They offered to replace it with a poor quality pair of glasses that were clear and won't help me when i am driving on a sunny day.
    I ca..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Hobbytron

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.hobbytron.com

"Ordered on 15 December nothing received so far, no reply to email, tracking number doesnt work, money taken day after order so wasted money so far! I was looking forward to giving the hobytron to my youngest grandson for his..."

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Dafabet

2.0 (63 reviews)
    • www.dafabet.com

"Withdrawal not received my account in four days.
    Why problem with not send amount this is not correct to help customers"

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

FandangoNOW

1.7 (92 reviews)
    • www.fandangonow.com

"I had purchased a total of 216 movies from Fandangonow and when they made the switch to VUDU I now show 114 movies in my library. WHY? Where are they? Had I known one day I would lose half of my movies at no fault of my own I..."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service