Browse Entertainment Companies

Entertainment

Google Play

2.3 (921 reviews)
    • play.google.com

"The location on my Google play store is stuck to Nigeria, I am back into the country and I need it changed my location on my Google play store.
    I will appreciate it if you can assist me"

Read All 2666 reviews Customer Service

Cooking Club Of America

1.5 (379 reviews)
    • www.cookingclub.com

"I joined cooking club of America a few years ago like maybe 5 to 7 years ago and I received what you guys called free items and then I got one or two more magazines and after the magazines I got nothing absolutely nothing was..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spotify

2.2 (125 reviews)
    • www.spotify.com

"EVERY *** TIME I TRY TO PLAY MUSIC IT KICKS ME OUT IM SO DONE WITH THIS APP FIX YOUR *** APP ITS SO TRASH I HAVE BEEN WAIT FOR IT TO STOP I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING IM ABOUT TO GO TO APPLE MUSIC"

Read All 340 reviews Customer Service

Ellen Degeneres

3.4 (126 reviews)
    • www.ellentube.com

"This is the worst box I have EVER received from any subscription boxes. It's suppose to be valued at over $250. $100 of it came from a trial 6 mo. membership to Kampsfit workouts. A gold plated necklace, sunscreen spray,..."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Harrahs

2.0 (162 reviews)
    • www.caesars.com

"I was offered a free night stay on June 6th, 2021 and was told after already making the reservation they can only give out a couple a night. Its a complete scam."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

Casting360

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • casting360.com

"I mail the check &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; you send a thank you.....no books...........PLEASE, this is my very best company........Take care of this, please...the check clear the bank, s0 I would like my bookright rigrihtnow.!!"

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Sky Zone

1.9 (123 reviews)
    • www.skyzone.com

"Please call me
    I m having issue with sky zone at fort Myers - already 4 months. I purchased
    3 trial elite memberships for my daughter and 2 friends. Came before 3 mos expiration, filled forms to cancel and it is 4th month my card ch..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Hobbytron

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.hobbytron.com

"Ordered on 15 December nothing received so far, no reply to email, tracking number doesnt work, money taken day after order so wasted money so far! I was looking forward to giving the hobytron to my youngest grandson for his..."

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

FandangoNOW

1.7 (87 reviews)
    • www.fandangonow.com

"Someone used my credit card to purchase products with Fandangonow. I did speak to a customer service rep, but have not heard anything back from them. I would like to know WHO the person was that used my card, and once again have..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

TiVo

2.1 (85 reviews)
    • www.tivo.com

"I want to record programs ... not a link to a Paid Streaming Service!
    You are running your company out of business with this policy."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service