Skip to content

Entertainment

Google Play

1.7 (2,698 reviews)
    • play.google.com

"They fail to refund me after I purchase a google play card thinking I could add the funds to my Google pay. They refuse to transfer it over although they are the same company. Forcing me to buy stuff from the app store. When I..."

Read All 7700 reviews Customer Service

Cooking Club Of America

1.5 (399 reviews)
    • www.cookingclub.com

"Loved, loved, loved this magazine! The articles were awesome as were the gifts. I was (am) a lifetime member. I was a youngster when I became a lifetime member, I am in the winter of my season now. Since it no longer exists, I..."

Read All 779 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Virgin Experience Days

1.8 (217 reviews)
    • www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk

"I bought my son a Virgin Experience Fast Car gift. He has lost the reference. I just wanted to find out if it is still valid, it was bought in March 2023. I bought the gift using my email address, jackiedady1959@***.com. My name..."

Read All 445 reviews Customer Service

Ellen Degeneres

3.3 (150 reviews)
    • www.ellentube.com

"I need her help with my HOA demanding that I take my pride flag down after 22 years! They are also now because of me attacking my breast cancer survivor neighbor and her flag!"

Read All 372 reviews Customer Service

Spotify Canada

2.2 (119 reviews)
    • www.spotify.com

"Spotify is the biggest scammer ever. Spotify has been charging me for over 4 years for services I've never used. I signed up initially, but immediately unsubscribed at the same time. I requested to cancel everything and they..."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Warner Bros

1.8 (125 reviews)
    • www.warnerbros.com

"Respected sir/mam,
    I am one of the biggest fan of your creations especially (harry potter)
    Please extended the movie i and the people from all over the world are requesting it kindly atleast consider it i kindly request for that
    Hope..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Casting360

1.3 (109 reviews)
    • casting360.com

"Looking to reactivate my account or somehow either get my $100 back or get the service that I deserve which is through casting360"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Caesars Entertainment

1.7 (134 reviews)
    • www.caesars.com

"Don't go there to any of Caesar's properties. They are not safe and crawling with thugs and gangsters."

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

Sky Zone

1.7 (157 reviews)
    • www.skyzone.com

"I went to this place in Ocala FL, with my three children at 6:30pm and I paid them for my children to play, they told me that they had to have the sky zone t-shirts and that I needed to buy them, they gave me the tickets and they..."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

TiVo

2.1 (112 reviews)
    • www.tivo.com

"I have a TIVO BOLT & prior to the TIVO BOLT I had the Premier.
    Pluto TV recording cannot be deleted.
    Pluto TV needs a way to delete the recording of a show.
    I called TIVO & they have too many callers & the recording