Browse Staff Companies

Clear
Clear all filters

Pvr Technologies

• Staff

"worst experience with this company, hold lot of money for nothing. Cheats employees. If you want to get ripped off you can join. Immature training, false promises, unethical behavior, slavery company.The company supposed to offer..."

• "Jack Brignenti
    The Pita Pit
    5800 Magazine St.
    New Orleans LA
    504-470-****

On Friday at 3:30 4 /10/15, I was called by Jack Brignenti owner of the Pita Pit 5800 Magazine St New Orleans LA) he call me requested service True Commercial..."

• Advertisements

Pecoy Companies

• www.pecoy.com

"No matter how bad it is NEVER work for this company. They treat you as a piece of ***. They have idiots running the place and the owner is training his son to run the business. He has no clue on what to do. They have laid off..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "I am an ex OwnerWiz employee and I am going to give you the run down on how everything really works before you waste your MONEY!!! So, First I am just going tell you their process...
    First Step:
    Most clients call in bc they may ha..."

Mr Fire Protection

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • Staff

"I was employed then MR Fire and it's the most easy going people I have worked for. They even give me a day off for moving. I have never had any issues regarding getting paid."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Given all the false potential earnings figures, as all of the poor trusting fools were, fell for for it, because i had worked with brian for many years at kwik fit. gave him my money, worked 24/7 in all weathers, after two years o..."

Mobile Mechanics

• Staff

"This man has no class. He does unwanted and unnecessary repairs and takes advantage of women in more was than one. Stay away from this man and his mechanics!"

MindGenies

• www.mindgenies.com

"I am looking to other vistim of Mingenies. The worse thing we ever did was to hire this company. They always had excuse and after almost two years of countless hours we have nothing but excuse and they stole $20,000. They are..."

Manor Care

• Staff

"Admitted to a small duty poor light room with un-made bed. Never see a Nurse or care person for more than 3 hours after being admitted. Never expressed concern by personal as to my condition or care management.
    The following mornin..."

Loomis Fargo

• www.loomis.us

"Did noy have to wait for someone to answer...quick service"