Browse Staff Companies

Clear
Clear all filters

United Reprographics

• www.unitedreprographics.com

"I'm afraid it's true. The owner of United Reprographics, Brian Sims, made his first real money in the p0rn industry. And quite sleazy p0rn sites at that. He told me this himself and I could be sued if I was embellishing..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Bollier Room beware!!!

Jason Noble from "The one group" has now teamed up with Allen Davis who is one of the biggest scam artist from London. Jason does not have any licence he is in serviced offices in JLT and selling African la..."

• Advertisements

The Manus Group

• www.themanusgroup.com

"I went to the initial interview at the dealership with Julie Williams of Manus Group. I came home to research the details and obviously found out it was a scam. I am now terrified that these people have so much information about..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Worked there in the late 80's,they dont pay their employees any money. I know first hand what kind of shortcuts they take and what they know how to hide. They would be the last cabinet shop i'd hire. ..!.."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Initially I was excited to work with Spokeable--they seemed to be a legit company, a little unorganized albeit unorganized/slightly unprofessional. Before I made the move to Florida, I contacted Remon Aziz and Joel Reyes, asking w..."

Spg America

1.0 (1 review)
    • Staff

"Be aware everyone, Spg America, location Nj is not a good company to apply for any kind of job. This company was also called Vaptech Inc. Be care of their owner Rao. They will never pay you on time and as said will not do direct..."

South Bend Chocolate

• www.sbchocolate.com

"some of us got together and decided to post this an hope that it will open some eyes we are not telling who we are we work at the hospital but we frequent the cafe love it real good food an depending on when you go you have nice..."

Sound Air Solutions

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.soundairsolutions.com

"I have worked here for a while now. I'm making more money than any other job. I also can make my own schedule and am not required to work certain days or hours. My customers have fun and so do I. I like helping people breathe..."

RedRock Info Solutions

4.7 (2 reviews)
    • Staff

"RedRock Info Solutions is a SEO firm based in India and founded by Mr. Gaurav Verma.

I have a website related to travel and I allotted my website to them for Search Engine optimization. Within 2-3 months my website is on Googl..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "I worked for Elizabeth Fair owner of Red Tree companies.
    Red Tree companies purchases property at auction and re-sells them.
    The principle of Red Tree is Dana Chiles,Dana has been branded as the biggest slum lord of Brockton.
    As a..."