Browse Staff Companies

Clear
Clear all filters

Virtuosa Global Solutions

• virtuosa-global.com

"Dont ever join this consultancy folks, its just for your good. There are many victims of this company including me. he is living on cheating others, useless yedava. Heard that there are many pending cases against him also at IRS...."

Salisbury Tire

• www.salisburytire.com

"The boss man in Salisbury North Carolina would tell there employees do to work that they had done did the paper work (Not) so they fired all three employees even after they agreed to pay for the *** bosses doing so hope they have..."

• Advertisements

North

• Staff

"I actually have worked for this company, and I can guarantee that it is not a scam. It is clear to me that the vast majority of people on this site are ones who were either not called back to continue the interviewing process,..."

May Day Outdoor Services

3.7 (3 reviews)
    • Staff

"I know it might go against the grain on this site, but my experience with May Day has been nothing short of stellar! Rick and Marc run this place like great businessmen should. I've had them work on my lawn and they did an..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "I worked at Maxson Marketing for a summer job and it was one of the best experiences i've had. Guessing from what I read from the "pissed consumer" above, they simply did not have what it takes to succeed in a challe..."

Grassroots BPO

• www.grassrootsbpo.com

"I routinely reached highest levels canvassing when no incentive program was in place. When the incentive program was introduced my data came up missing. I have recorded everything writing down support doors. A gun was pulled on..."

Event Pro Strategies

• eventprostrategies.com

"I am disgusted with the policy of this company. They are a very unprofessional company to work for and they should be shut down by now. In their website they make this statement " 1099 employee misclassification risks by hiring..."

Employment Options

• www.employmentoptions.org

"1st. I worked for employment options for a solid week to realize that all of the other employees hired on by employment options are being paid at different rates for the same job position. Some were paid less than i and some are p..."

DialAmerica

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.dialamerica.com

"I was hired. And i kept getting called into the office. Why? They were going off of he say she say. They had no proof. And when you get a warning they dont give it to you right away either. What very bad mngt crew. The trainer..."

Corner Rock

• www.corner-rock.co.uk

"They change the name lots of times and force you to work below the national minimum wage. You know it's a scam when you hear JUICE, Join Us In Creating Excitement, or Law of Averages. You are required to sign an Agreement that..."