Skip to content

Clear all filters

Kennesaw Transportation

3.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.kennesawtrans.com

"this is the worst. company to work for. I've been a over-the-road driver for 22 years. And never had a company to treat me like this Bay truck broke down on me is Chicago Illinois and they wanted me to wait a week and a half for..."

Colorado CPR Association

2.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.cocprassn.com

"I am sad to see all of the negativity, and it sucks that people are more likely to post reviews only if they had a bad experience, but about the positive.
    I want to explain my continual and complete satisfaction with the training e..."

• Advertisements

Blue Label Marketing Events

3.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.bluelabelmarketingeventsinc.com

"I invested in good faith in Blue Label and then BL basically ran campaigns without my consent and refused to answer the phone contact or speak with me or permit me to withdraw my investment. I asked for all campaigns to be..."

Nexxlinx

3.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.nexxlinx.com

"We are moving and there is no way to return your devise, so you don't want to provide a return label to get the modem, so you want us to hold it untill September 9."

Hahn Transportation

1.3 (1 review)
    • Staff

"Don't fix trucks, don't have work so you can't make money, have to watch your pay stub they will short you, and if you give a 2 week notice don't plan on having that last paycheck they will have enough fees to take it all. Stay..."

Exec U Sist

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.execusist.com

"I feel bad for the people who have a negative view about this company because it's the same thing I tell my kids when they were little: they're mean because they're jealous. The family I work with every day spends time caring..."

VIDA Bussiness Partners

3.3 (2 reviews)
    • vidabizpartners.com

"Hi WhatsApp business Team, I Am Not Broken Any Of Your Rules But My WhatsApp Account Is Banned Please Unbanned My WhatsApp Account."

Sentinel Field Services

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.sfsco.net

"They sent at emails asking for vendors to perform interior and exterior inspections. The fees are $10.00 to $35.00 Dollars. I will not even start my car up for these fees. I declined to work for this company.
    Exterior $10.00
    Interio..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • "I have worked with Mr Terhune for three years and received a substantial check every week. As with anything in life you get what you put into it, yes the hours can be long, but people know the hours before they sign a legal..."

CoraCall

• coracall.com

"A number of companies have made headlines over the last few years, but one company that has made headlines for all the wrong reasons is Phruit Limited. And it has done so because of its deceptive ways.However, a company that is pr..."