Skip to content

Clear all filters

Lonestar Barns

2.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.lonestarbarns.com

"We purchased a barn in Sept 2022, for $39,950.00. It is now almost a year later. Debbie has taken our money in full, has not even delivered as much as 1 nail and refuses not only to return any of our money, but also will not..."

HairModelExpress

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.hairmodelexpress.com

"This company booked me for two jobs in April and May. It is not August 28 and I should have been paid $800. They have not paid me a single cent. They also don't answer their phones, call me back, or any of my emails. I have had th..."

• Advertisements

George S May

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.georgesmay.com

"These consultants were pushy, demanding, and incapable of typing their own recommendations. Since I was a young female, they told me to do it. I was young and did it. (Today I would have told them where they could shove it...."

Bubblews

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.bubblews.com

"I have been on Bubblews since it started. I wrote in spurts, but had earned at least $100, but that was before they got greedy and started lowering their pay rates. I stopped writing for them for a while after that, and just..."

The Ensign Group

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.ensigngroup.net

"Poor care and illegal nursing practice. Witnessed substandard patient care and unsafe practice. Allerted leadership and no acti was taken."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

HomeWatch Caregivers

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.homewatchcaregivers.com

"Have loved ones join to receive care just to have no one ever available or show up and close the company .."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Simos Insourcing Solutions

1.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.simossolutions.com

"This disgusting company assisted people from states away in stalking me, the disgusting irresponsible hr has no problem blabbing away speculative personal information and rumors they hear about your from other hr. And then when..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Residential Concepts

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.rciky.com

"After 10 minutes TV box such as changing channel and volume not responding even the manual button of TV box"

Clean Water Action

• www.cleanwateraction.org

"Knocked on my door and I asked for the literature of CWA and I looked it up and I found out they support the Democratic Party. These kids that go door to door don't know fully what they're doing."

Adelante Live

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.adelantelive.com

"This company is a staffing agency that runs in-store demos all around the country. I have worked for them for a few years as a rep that samples and talks about beauty products in big retail stores. It's a lot of fun and it's not r..."