Browse Staff Companies

Clear all filters

Lonestar Barns

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.lonestarbarns.com

"After waiting and waiting, the owner's son and another worker came to put up our barn. The worker would come and end up working by himself. He was nice but it was too much for one person. The son didn't come some days until much..."

Clean Water Action

• www.cleanwateraction.org

"Knocked on my door and I asked for the literature of CWA and I looked it up and I found out they support the Democratic Party. These kids that go door to door don't know fully what they're doing."

• Advertisements

Blewsoft Technologies

4.1 (8 reviews)
    • blewsoft.com

"Thanks to blewsoft giving me such a opportunity . ...... .. ..... .... .. ..... ..... ... ..... ...... ..... ...... .... Got lot knowledge ... thanks lot to senior developer for giving me proper training ...... ... .... .. ........."

Adelante Live

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.adelantelive.com

"This company is a staffing agency that runs in-store demos all around the country. I have worked for them for a few years as a rep that samples and talks about beauty products in big retail stores. It's a lot of fun and it's not r..."

Our City Gogo

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Staff

"I was a station manager for long island our city radio. Never had training, never had guidelines as to how to manage the station. I spent hours and days , hiring, promoting, using my own personal time into this. I was fired...."

Cat Spec

• www.catspec.com

"Sorry to hear about your misfortune with this company, I too am a former employee one of three supervisors hired in from the startup in 2003. followed my superintendent a guy I looked up to for years during previous employment..."

Casper Care Solutions

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • caspercaresolutions.com

"2 checks bounced. 1 paycheck never received. Checks were handed out at The Metro, or Washington Park. Bad business practices. "

Bravo Home Entertainment

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • Staff

"First off, it is a complete pyramid scheme that is based out of another company called Smart Circle, and the company is now called Impera Marketing because its low-life CEO, William Pinkett, keeps changing the name. Do not let..."

5 North

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • 5northnyc.com

"I fell victim to this company. After 4 months of searching for my first full-time job, I thought this place would be a fun place to work. After going in for my interviews, I LOVED the people and atmosphere of the office. During..."

Zone Marketing

4.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.zonemarketinggroup.ca

"I interviewed for this company and had to go on 3 interviews. When I interviewed with McDonald's i only had to go on 2 interviews. I don't understand why the process has to be 3 different interviews. When I interviewed at Meijer,..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service