Browse Staff Companies

Clear
Clear all filters

Bennett Staff Bureau

• www.bennettstaff.co.uk

"My review is this i lost my full-time permanent job in Feb 2009 where i worked for a Big named company as an office adminstrator and advisor for 8 years.

I registered to this agency because of all the office jobs plastered all ove..."

• "17 June 2015

I was employed with B3H Corporation (Shalimar, Florida) and taught English at King Abdulaziz Air Force Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The SAAD Oasis Compound Mishal Studio would be condemned in the USA & Saudi if h..."

• Advertisements
  • "aides are on the phone during work hours
    aides assist to a point
    a resident ask an aid a question,the aid just walked on by not helping the resident
    when the residents are in wheelchairs,the residents have to push themselves
    the..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I worked for American Traffic Solutions in Tempe Az, I was taking a call from a customer, who decided he liked my voice a little too much. He proceeded to *** during the entire call. I was dumb founded, I flagged down a..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "Former TCP supervisor.

DO NOT APPLY TO THIS COMPANY, OR USE THEIR SERVICES!!!!!

Was wrongfully terminated by company for standing up for my rights as an employee. The incident happened after the "saftey officer" who's jurisdicti..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "All Star Marketing Direct!!!

On Oct 1, 2013 I received a call from Mrs. Aerie Davis about an Inbound Customer Service Position. I accepted the position and started training on Oct 3,2013. Ms. Davis stated that i would be paid $..."

Agr Group

5.0 (1 review)
    • Staff

"A. G. R. Is a company in clearwater, Fl. that sells energy for Direct Energy. They lie and mislead the customers on what they are paying per therm/ ccf. They tell potential customers theyre paying $1.01 a therm/ ccf when they are..."

ADP Screening And Selection Services

1.0 (1 review)
    • adpselect.com

"I AM TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND BY BEING A GOOD REFERENCE, WHICH HE DESERVES, AND I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER ONE HOUR TEN MINUTES! BLEW UP MY EVENING PLANS - WHY HAVE ME CALL BACK IF ADP CANNOT HANDLE IT? RIDICULOUS, UNACCEPTABLE"

Acuren

1.0 (1 review)
    • Staff

"Out of all the times I've worked contact for this company, never once have they paid me correctly. Each single pay period turns into a nightmare of overnighting checks and wrong hourly wage, short hours. How is it so hard to..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "If you're looking for employment as a language teacher and want to be lied to, bullied, and then not paid, this is the school for you! The paranoid, schizophrenic who owns the school is a piece of work.
    Instructors beware!