Browse Staff Companies

Clear
Clear all filters

DDM

• www.ddmdirect.com

"A Company I work for called DDM...It is located in Hebron,ohio. First off not a good place to work for. They could give a *** less about anyones health or well being. They make you work 17-18 days in a row without a day off,the..."

Db Shapriya

• www.dbshapriya.com

"My name is jatin. I had worked for db Shapriya Company Ltd as a project manager. Not paid 10 months salaries and I had given a complaint to India high commission in DAR Es Salaam. Still I am waiting for my salary. "

• Advertisements
  • "I have been working at Darcars Automotive group for over 15 years in straight commission sales.We get paid on 15th of every month with certain bonuses and payplan that applies to the number of units sold.Darcars accounting depa..."

DAG Tech

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.dagtech.com

"I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me. The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client reference For SEO work on Fzillion.com. They are gave me of..."

Crown Battery

• www.crownbattery.com

"i got hurt at work in nov of 2014 and have been fighting with them all this time i was refered to a surgern and he read my mri and found that i had other damages to my shoulder. work denied this at the court hearing and so i was..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "This company and its promise of championing diversity seemed like a good fit for me. However, upon attending an interview at the job site, I was left confused and somewhat exasperated at Connection III's corporate environment.

Ge..."

Colby Model Management

2.0 (1 review)
    • Staff

"I worked with Ryan for a few months and he never gave me money, he stole me 700$. He lied about my rate on a shoot, wanted to give me 300$ instead of 500$, and got caught by the designer. He finally ended by giving me nothing for..."

CCSI

• Staff

"Don't do business or work for this company in NH. They treat employees like slaves, don't pay overtime and suck all the money out of the company and tell you how hard times are. The woman owned business is a front and she never..."

C Trade-bard

1.0 (1 review)
    • Staff

"Beware of Surajit Khanna. This man is a ***. I worked in the company and never got paid. Surajit Khanna and Nick Kontonickolas are running scams. It is heard that they are using ISKON temple for their scams. They make fake..."

Bobs Space Racers

• www.bobsspaceracers.com

"I worked at Bobs Space Racers.I was threatened by an employee.He thought he had authority trying
    to tell people what to do.One morning on a Saturday I used the company van.I had permission, I was back in ten minutes.This employee w..."