Browse Staff Companies

Clear all filters

Haloprime

1.0 (1 review)
    • Staff

"I worked for this company last year and left them in October because of all the companies short Cummings after I left they informed me that they were holding $500 back from my pay for 6 months to pay for any chargebacks I had afte..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I acted as a consultant for this company for over a year to promote their gift card product and gain inroads within the telecommunications industry. I traveled on their behalf, marketed their product, developed power points for..."

• Advertisements
  • "If you want to work for a company that treats you like s@t, does not have any values, were the production manager is careless and discriminating, where safety issues are not taken serious any more ... well, then work for them.

Peo..."

Front Range Installers

1.0 (1 review)
    • frontrangeinstallers.com

"Where to start?

What a terrible little insulation install company this is!

I did some contract work for them and I sure regret it! They play so many games with their amateurish contract it makes my head spin. They claim we are..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I am a former employee of For Kids Only in Shepherdsville Kentucky and I am forewarning everyone who considers this daycare to be the place you send your children. This place is an awful place to take your kids. I have seen many..."

Fm Logistic

• www.fmlogistic.com

"Your TA suck been trucking for 37 years and the truckers get treated like *** we have to wait for tourists to finish shopping ta was better when it stood for truck stops of America ...not travel stopscampers special or TA =..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I am an ex-employee of this hospital and was working along with Dr. Sanjay Chaudhary , traveling with him in all the centres - Daryaganj, Lajpat Nagar, Noida, Indirapuram. He definitely have the degree however the operations he co..."

Elite Services

• eliteservicesusa.com

"I worked for elite for about a year. They will promise you all these hours and never give them to you. When you think you picked up some hours for work. Lets say they give you 7 hours shift at an event and promise those hours you..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "They are the worse company to work for. Everything they do is very cheap and poorly. They do not take care of their employees and fire anyone at will. They are a very high turnover company. They do background checks but they stil..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "This is a complaint against Disc Outlet. We were hired by Disc Outlet for search engine optimization services for their flagship website www.mydiscoutlet.com. They never paid the dues for the services rendered to them during the p..."