Skip to content

Clear all filters

Veryable

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • veryableops.com

"Cant log in my app keep saying when I call not in my area but my cousin getting job alerts so why I cant log on"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

ITechLine

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.itechline.com

"Want to CANCEL! Company will not respond. Terrible customer service! Why can't I easily CANCEL??? Been trying for months!!!Do"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Convergys

2.4 (16 reviews)
    • www.convergys.com

"i would like to know why is your service in my house is always having difficulties? my niece and my borders are working from home and needs internet and its been 3 days. almost every month they are always complaining about tour se..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Costco Benefits

3.1 (15 reviews)
    • www.costcobenefits.com

"The customer service representative was fantastic! She was super patient and knowledgeable. She stayed with me even through technical difficulties and numerous questions."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Arias Agencies

2.1 (15 reviews)
    • www.ariasagencies.com

"I recently purchased a policy with one of their agents John, he was very helpful and walked me through every part of the process thoroughly. He made the process easy for me and really helped me understand how life insurance..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Writerbay

3.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.writerbay.com

"I send 3 assignments on writerbay and cannot receive $90. I pay form and registeration fee in Pakistani rupees 17100. Please snd me $90."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Apollo Transfer Company

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • apollotransfer.com

"I am not surprised that this company got sued and shut down. They practiced unfair labor laws and violated illegal business employee violations. I worked for this lame company for 2 weeks straight driving up and down the coast,..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Novitex

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.novitex.com

"I’ve never been treated so unfairly by a company.Been an employee for a couple of years now, recently informed my employer I was expecting.. about 3 weeks later I was terminated.They offer me a severance pay and I was out the..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

BBSI

2.2 (12 reviews)
    • www.bbsi.com

"As a seasoned HR professional with the intention of growth opportunity, I am struggling to even write this review. However, for companies who have opted not hire a full-time HR for now and use a PEO service, I feel the need to sha..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Universal Flagging

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.universalflagging.com

"i use to work for this company until Jan of this year, had been with them just under a year, no issues, did my job and so on, was working with a lane tech in December for about a week, i was asking questions about set up and safet..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service