Browse Staff Companies

Clear all filters

Uniform Advantage

2.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.uniformadvantage.com

"Order number 700155**** for total amount $208.08. I did not receive my gray wonder wink matching scrub pants size XL. I received the shirt."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Novitex

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.novitex.com

"I’ve never been treated so unfairly by a company.Been an employee for a couple of years now, recently informed my employer I was expecting.. about 3 weeks later I was terminated.They offer me a severance pay and I was out the..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Universal Flagging

2.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.universalflagging.com

"i use to work for this company until Jan of this year, had been with them just under a year, no issues, did my job and so on, was working with a lane tech in December for about a week, i was asking questions about set up and safet..."

HairModelExpress

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.hairmodelexpress.com

"This company booked me for two jobs in April and May. It is not August 28 and I should have been paid $800. They have not paid me a single cent. They also don't answer their phones, call me back, or any of my emails. I have had th..."

George S May

3.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.georgesmay.com

"These consultants were pushy, demanding, and incapable of typing their own recommendations. Since I was a young female, they told me to do it. I was young and did it. (Today I would have told them where they could shove it...."

Bubblews

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.bubblews.com

"I have been on Bubblews since it started. I wrote in spurts, but had earned at least $100, but that was before they got greedy and started lowering their pay rates. I stopped writing for them for a while after that, and just..."

The Ensign Group

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.ensigngroup.net

"My paycheck went to a bank account that isn’t mine anymore I’m a rehire and it automatically went to the old bank account I had on file when I previously worked here so all my check is gone"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

HomeWatch Caregivers

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.homewatchcaregivers.com

"A week before Thanksgiving my boss said after Thanksgiving week we will need you when we call"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Costco Benefits

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.costcobenefits.com

"My daughter's coverage was cancelled cause they didn't have her social security number and now they do."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Residential Concepts

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.rciky.com

"After 10 minutes TV box such as changing channel and volume not responding even the manual button of TV box"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service