Browse Staff Companies

Clear all filters

Healthcare Services Group

1.3 (52 reviews)
    • www.hcsgcorp.com

"My experience because I was in NZ , that has been written on the referral letters
    Guess what? I get a letter in the mail stating that the referral has been assessed as routine. I don't get to see the specialist.
    I was told that is t..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Idc Technologies

3.3 (58 reviews)
    • idctechnologies.com

"IDC Techologies gave me an fake offer letter after attending the interview with its client TCS
    Trusting the offer letter I resigned from the current job since they mentioned they will initiate the joining process only after my resi..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Barrister Global Services Network

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • www.barrister.com

"Representative's arrival was delayed but he contacted me every time there was an update. He was fantastic once arrived. Knew exactly what to do and did it efficiently and professionally. Awesome representative! Would suggest..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Cydcor

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.cydcor.com

"I spoke to an associate a week ago and was scammed by Cydcor Retail and I am needing my $111 put back onto my card and the agreement reversed as well.
    Update: It has been 3 days since I have spoken with a representative who said he..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Senior Lifestyle Corporation

1.7 (27 reviews)
    • www.seniorlifestyle.com

"Didnt get paid today at all and I have Bill's to pay. My kids need food and school clothes. Please help me get it. Call me at 402607****. It would be awesome if I could get paid asap today. I'm super upset because you have paid..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

ITechLine

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.itechline.com

"I canceled an order on August 1. It apparently was shipped on August 5 even though it was cancelled 4 days prior. Supposedly it was delivered on August 9, but I was out of town. When I got home, there was no package there. I fille..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Convergys

2.3 (16 reviews)
    • www.convergys.com

"i would like to know why is your service in my house is always having difficulties? my niece and my borders are working from home and needs internet and its been 3 days. almost every month they are always complaining about tour se..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Arias Agencies

3.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.ariasagencies.com

"Why are they still scamming. And still posting Multiple position at the end the day it’s only one position which is to sell life insurance."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Apollo Transfer Company

1.4 (6 reviews)
    • apollotransfer.com

"They have been rated the worst transporting non-cdl trucking company in the US. Lawsuits, illeagel practice and violations. If your working for them now. Quit !"

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Businessolver

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.businessolver.com

"Give me costumer number sir please reopen sir my account sir please me sir old account bdjejebbsbenj"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service