Browse Staff Companies

Clear all filters

ADP

1.3 (255 reviews)
    • www.adp.com

"Nothing said about it. Hard to find out where I can get my last paycheck. From my former employer, I would like it."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Healthcare Services Group

1.2 (54 reviews)
    • www.hcsgcorp.com

"I was just trying to check on my job application. Im very interested in working with the healthcare service group."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Idc Technologies

3.3 (58 reviews)
    • idctechnologies.com

"IDC Techologies gave me an fake offer letter after attending the interview with its client TCS
    Trusting the offer letter I resigned from the current job since they mentioned they will initiate the joining process only after my resi..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Barrister Global Services Network

1.5 (46 reviews)
    • www.barrister.com

"First, they hold 15% of your pay if you want it in 7 days. Or you can wait 30 days, oops I mean forever, to get paid. It's been 32 days, and all they told me was to submit an email. Why should anyone have to wait 30 days for a..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Cydcor

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.cydcor.com

"I spoke to an associate a week ago and was scammed by Cydcor Retail and I am needing my $111 put back onto my card and the agreement reversed as well.
    Update: It has been 3 days since I have spoken with a representative who said he..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Senior Lifestyle Corporation

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • www.seniorlifestyle.com

"I worked at Fuquay Varina NC facilities 45 hours part time never received my pay But the corporation had the nerve to send me a W2 of the amount that I should have been paid. No pay No phone calls are being accepted from my phone..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Businessolver

1.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.businessolver.com

"I paid for Cobra for June and July and I have a $10000 hospital bill that says I don't have insurance. I did but Cobra didn't pay them. I need help before I go to collections."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

ITechLine

2.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.itechline.com

"Want to CANCEL! Company will not respond. Terrible customer service! Why can't I easily CANCEL??? Been trying for months!!!Do"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Convergys

2.3 (16 reviews)
    • www.convergys.com

"i would like to know why is your service in my house is always having difficulties? my niece and my borders are working from home and needs internet and its been 3 days. almost every month they are always complaining about tour se..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Arias Agencies

2.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.ariasagencies.com

"There was an ad in Careerbuilder for a Virtual Customer Service Representative.
    The description of the position sounded good, it was very customer service related.
    However in the Career Webinar the person only mentioned selling insu..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service