Browse Staff Companies

Clear all filters

Healthcare Services Group

1.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.hcsgcorp.com

"I've read every single review on this site and EVERY single word is true! I've worked going on 4yrs in housekeeping with this company and have seen all of these complaints with myself and co-workers. These reviews date as far..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Idc Technologies

3.3 (58 reviews)
    • idctechnologies.com

"I have received several emails from several different of these recruiters and the jobs that they send me are off in another state and they tell me they pull up my resume and they see it but then they send me positions that are off..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Barrister Global Services Network

1.5 (44 reviews)
    • www.barrister.com

"I work for this company for about 2 months. These people will promise you I promise you I never come through they will say that you will be paid $60 for a job or 120 for a job and when they tell you it will be $21 they will rip..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Cydcor

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.cydcor.com

"I spoke to an associate a week ago and was scammed by Cydcor Retail and I am needing my $111 put back onto my card and the agreement reversed as well.
    Update: It has been 3 days since I have spoken with a representative who said he..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Senior Lifestyle Corporation

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.seniorlifestyle.com

"One of the mangers send me a Tex massage just when I was on my way to work staring me not to show up at work because theres was a complain staring I was not doing my work wish got me so concerned I need to speak to someone that..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

ITechLine

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.itechline.com

"I canceled an order on August 1. It apparently was shipped on August 5 even though it was cancelled 4 days prior. Supposedly it was delivered on August 9, but I was out of town. When I got home, there was no package there. I fille..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Convergys

2.3 (16 reviews)
    • www.convergys.com

"i would like to know why is your service in my house is always having difficulties? my niece and my borders are working from home and needs internet and its been 3 days. almost every month they are always complaining about tour se..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Arias Agencies

3.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.ariasagencies.com

"Why are they still scamming. And still posting Multiple position at the end the day it’s only one position which is to sell life insurance."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Apollo Transfer Company

1.4 (6 reviews)
    • apollotransfer.com

"They have been rated the worst transporting non-cdl trucking company in the US. Lawsuits, illeagel practice and violations. If your working for them now. Quit !"

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Businessolver

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.businessolver.com

"My whatsapp business account is not available. My whatsapp business account is banned. help me for my account"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service