Skip to content

Clear all filters

ADP

1.4 (300 reviews)
    • www.adp.com

"It took my wife and I all the way to where I SHOULD have been able to change MY deductions and wouldnt give me the option to change them. Its just really really frustrating! Its MY choice what I want or need to do with MY..."

Read All 648 reviews Customer Service

Healthcare Services Group

1.2 (59 reviews)
    • www.hcsgcorp.com

"I was only employed with HCSG for about 9 days, and only 9 days. They talk a good game but don't necessarily follow thru. I gave them 2 weeks to correct my pay and I got the run around as if I was lying. Then here it is tax time..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Idc Technologies

2.9 (65 reviews)
    • idctechnologies.com

"I have been working with TCS via IDC prime vendor. The vendor management and payment process is pathetic and internal support team does not know when the payout window is. i would not encourage any of the business partners work..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Gusto

1.9 (34 reviews)
    • gusto.com

"I didn't realize all of my last payment and it's almost been a year ago since I received it and I want to fight for it but I keep getting the run around from everyone and I don't like it anymore because I need the money for bills"

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Barrister Global Services Network

1.6 (46 reviews)
    • www.barrister.com

"First, they hold 15% of your pay if you want it in 7 days. Or you can wait 30 days, oops I mean forever, to get paid. It's been 32 days, and all they told me was to submit an email. Why should anyone have to wait 30 days for a..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Senior Lifestyle Corporation

1.7 (32 reviews)
    • www.seniorlifestyle.com

"Our family moved our Dad into Logan in 2023 and had a horrible experience. There were nice staff members, but those in charge were insulting and dishonest! They overreacted to comments he made his first week there and isolated..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Cydcor

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.cydcor.com

"I spoke to an associate a week ago and was scammed by Cydcor Retail and I am needing my $111 put back onto my card and the agreement reversed as well.
    Update: It has been 3 days since I have spoken with a representative who said he..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Ceridian

1.7 (27 reviews)
    • www.ceridian.com

"Finally I tried to call and ask this simple question. Asked for all kinds of identification info. All I wanted was basic, generic info. Could not get the answer. I was sent to a customer service site pissedconsumer.com
    What?"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Businessolver

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.businessolver.com

"I asked the manager of Portsmouth, Ohio, if he could adjust the price for four pairs of curtains that had a flaw in them. He said no. I said I've never been to a Goodwill where they would not do that for a customer, as if the..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

TrueBlue

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.trueblue.com

"I want to speak with an agent for some clarification on our account!
    I will provide contact info if required."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service