Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Blue Hippo

2.2 (1 review)
    • www.bluehippo.com

"Order number#10087****, placed on 3rd of June"

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

Toshiba

1.9 (82 reviews)
    • www.toshiba.com

"I can't login into my computer. I have tried restarting it everyday for a week now but the issue is not resolved"

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Asus

1.9 (148 reviews)
    • www.asus.com

"ı bought TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS motherboard. I gave the motherboard to the authorized service due to user error. the name of the service is sms intocomm. I paid the fee, but the product was not working when it was sent to me. they..."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Micro Center

2.3 (147 reviews)
    • www.microcenter.com

"I have called multiple times to determine why a return has not been credited to my CC. On hold for over 10 minutes each time no answer."

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Curtis International

1.5 (181 reviews)
    • www.curtisint.com

"Received Frigidaire Counter top Ice Machine as gift in March 2021, but by August 2021 it was leaking excessively.
    Tried to use the warranty on the device, but was told by Curtis Int. that I needed to go to the person who gave me th..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Abc Warehouse

1.9 (122 reviews)
    • www.abcwarehouse.com

"Brought refrigerator from Lansing store.Sales rep devine was rude said could deliver an pickup old one .Once payed in full told day of delivery on time!.Became rude told was family owned so any complaint would come to him an..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

BrandsMart USA

1.7 (147 reviews)
    • www.brandsmartusa.com

"I purchased a new washer and dyer, the dryer does not heat. Have called several times and they havent come to check it."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Appliances Connection

1.8 (184 reviews)
    • www.appliancesconnection.com

"I tried to cancel the order because it took so long over a month but it still came a week later so I didnt open them an sent them back know I want my money return"

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

Tigerdirect

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • www.tigerdirect.com

"I got some memory from tiger that didn't work. I tried to return it and was hassled from the start, being told 15% restock fee plus I had to pay return shipping. If that wasn't bad enough they told me to contact the manufacture..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Electrolux

1.5 (131 reviews)
    • www.electrolux.com

"Hello Electrolux team,
    we are MSF Médecins Sans Frontières, running hospital project in Afghanistan, we have ordered 2*laundry machine model W5130N. Our technical team have been implemented, but both of laundry machine showing code..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service