Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Toshiba

1.9 (75 reviews)
    • www.toshiba.com

"We are calling to care center but call cant connect . i have been purchased earphone .after 3days earphone right side spekar stop working. where to fiel.claim or exhanges new earphone productsi"

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service

Dyson

1.9 (186 reviews)
    • www.dyson.com

"I have spent many hours on the phone with customer service, been promised new filters were being sent out next day and was supposed to have received new end/brush motor head for my new v11 outsize..... NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE!!!! Th..."

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Micro Center

2.3 (141 reviews)
    • www.microcenter.com

"4/27, me and my friend went to purchase desktop, the general manager came over and stop letting us make the purchase, reason is my friend line up for graphic card once. the most disgusting thing is, he took my friends portrait wit..."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Cuisinart

1.9 (167 reviews)
    • www.cuisinart.com

"I had a cuisinart percolator several years ago . I had it for 20 years or so it was great.
    So when I ordered another one just recently I was appalled at the lack of quality. Putting a plastic ***
    instead of glass was a big mistake...."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Abc Warehouse

1.9 (121 reviews)
    • www.abcwarehouse.com

"Just want some confirmation that my order will be refunded I mean its my card and everything with all my stuff on it the only thing I did was ship it to my girls house instead of mine that is 19870 launder in Detroit but my..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Curtis International

1.5 (179 reviews)
    • www.curtisint.com

"Factory one warranty on an ice machine that I had purchased online and died 7 months from purchase date. (So under 7 months of use). It stopped working and I noticed a crack had developed so videoed it to send in. They wont..."

Read All 296 reviews Customer Service

Tigerdirect

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • www.tigerdirect.com

"I got some memory from tiger that didn't work. I tried to return it and was hassled from the start, being told 15% restock fee plus I had to pay return shipping. If that wasn't bad enough they told me to contact the manufacture..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Appliances Connection

1.8 (182 reviews)
    • www.appliancesconnection.com

"BUYER BEWARE - I requested a price match as was sent a message back saying I was not in an eligible address per LG.com and even sent a screen shot. I had to send 2 screen shots back and argue to get it. When I asked about..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

Electrolux

1.5 (121 reviews)
    • www.electrolux.com

"Mit namn ar Per Nielsen (dansk)
    Undrar om Anders tyckar det kunne vare roligt att pråta om bilturen från Spanien via nordafrika och mellanøsten och nordpå ?Dengång i 1967
    Hoppas alt vel."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Brandsmart Usa

1.7 (136 reviews)
    • www.brandsmartusa.com

"I walked into Brandsmart 4320 NW 167TH STREET MIAMI FL33054, sales agent Lindsay Waltman.
    My husband and I travelled from the Bahamas on business, rented a trailer to place our building supplies and other purchases, as we are newly..."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service