Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Philips

2.1 (236 reviews)
    • www.usa.philips.com

"I'm on hold right now everything is working correctly with the TV I just have some other devices I'm trying to hook up with it like Alexa and then also a Roku stick and then I have a ring doorbell that I'm also trying to hook..."

Read All 431 reviews Customer Service

Kirby

2.0 (151 reviews)
    • www.kirby.com

"I have had nothing but trouble with this machine. I tried to use it to pick up some water. Like a shop vac. I have to rearange some parts I can not get it back together. Please help- me. I just lost my job I can not afford it..."

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MusicMagpie

1.9 (199 reviews)
    • www.musicmagpie.co.uk

"Ive had issues with my phone since receiving it. I recently booked the phone into a apple shop where they carried out a diagnostic tests and found faults with it and parts changed in the phone which are not original iPhone parts...."

Read All 429 reviews Customer Service

IFB Appliances

1.7 (193 reviews)
    • www.ifbappliances.com

"What is shocking is that ifb cannot replace parts that are not working...after 5 years your machine becomes outdated and parts cannot be replaced...instead we are supposed exchange the product for a new one where they offer you a..."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service

Hisense

1.6 (238 reviews)
    • www.hisense-usa.com

"For whatever reason I was able to continuously watch cable TV through Comcast on my other Roku TV, although it was not a high sense TV. Now that I have a Hisense Roku TV I cannot add all gets my cable channels at all. I cannot..."

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Kenmore

1.6 (213 reviews)
    • www.kenmore.com

"Wanna talk to somebody about buying a new refrigerator? I dont know what else I can say. I just have to have 100 symbol so Ill just start filibustering reading through the phonebook."

Read All 388 reviews Customer Service

Toshiba

1.8 (103 reviews)
    • www.toshiba.com

"I Mr hussain I purchase dishwasher last 6 months back still not installed I am looking to install not but I call many times to toshiba customer services but not responding me is they response me in very bad behaviour I am india..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Kalorik

1.7 (230 reviews)
    • www.kalorik.com

"The labels on both of our airfryers have washed away. I don't have the bill of sale for both they were Christmas gifts."

Read All 370 reviews Customer Service

Electrolux

1.4 (167 reviews)
    • www.electrolux.com

"Electrolux and Frigidaire provide abysmal customer service, quality control, and misleading advertising as described below.
    1. Misleading advertising - Frigidaire does not mention on their website that the 20% discount for the 6 mo..."

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Radio Shack

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • www.radioshack.com

"I have an old Radio Shack gift card with a remaining balance of $13.77 and # 600649****04326****. I inquired whether this still can be honored and, if so, what retailers would accept it since there are no longer any retail Radio..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service