Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Kirby

2.0 (144 reviews)
    • www.kirby.com

"The Kirby agent contacted us to have our Kirby Sentra serviced . We agreed and the Kirby was collected and returned a week later. Two weeks after it arrival the drive belt broke, so another drive belt was purchased. Upon examinati..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Office Depot

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.officedepot.com

"I waited all day for OD to come pick up the extra desk that I didnt order. I only ordered one desk and got two but deliverer wouldnt take back other one. I set up a day and time for OD to come pick up extra one. They emailed they..."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Miele

1.7 (175 reviews)
    • www.miele.com

"Called technical support to ask a question. When it became obvious that the technician did not know the answer, I was disconnected. This practice happens all too often with other service centers. Maybe I was expecting too much..."

Read All 397 reviews Customer Service

Panasonic

1.5 (110 reviews)
    • www.panasonic.com

"I have got Lumix DMC-FX8 photo camera. It s battery undone. Model NO. CGA-S005E. Original battery doesn t available. Could it replace original battery?"

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Haier

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.haieramerica.com

"My wasing machine is not working properly and it is not working so kindly plz send me the mechanic boy"

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Radio Shack

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.radioshack.com

"I ordered this a smart watch. It never shipped. Weeks later THEY canceled it and sent me an email saying it was canceled because they don't have it. I said fine, refund my money. Three phone calls and several emails later, they..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Lenovo

1.6 (200 reviews)
    • www.lenovo.com

"Keep getting a recording that sent me back to original recording. Could not get help to assist why my computer would turn off after I signed into email."

Read All 342 reviews Customer Service

Swagtron

3.1 (201 reviews)
    • swagtron.com

"Brand new bike worked one time after that its not working left messages and emails and excuses is COVID and limited staff and all bsssss no one has respond to any calls or emails"

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Blue Hippo

2.2 (1 review)
    • www.bluehippo.com

"Order number#10087****, placed on 3rd of June"

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

Asus

1.9 (141 reviews)
    • www.asus.com

"Laptop is getting hot and the screen went black
    The laptop works when u hook up to my tv but thats it the screen went out"

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service