Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Iyogi

1.4 (135 reviews)
    • www.iyogi.com

"I have spend over an hour trying to cancel my account! Your tech had very poor English skills and refused to let me speak to someone else. Finally, he said I was getting my refund but then told me it did not go through! I am..."

Read All 503 reviews Customer Service

Woot

1.9 (268 reviews)
    • www.woot.com

"Could not get through to talk to anyone. When I pressed 0 it was busy. After several tries I gave up."

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Instyler

1.9 (117 reviews)
    • www.instyler.com

"It's not an easy process, I have loved the product for years although the newer models are to me not as good and to get customer service was a major production."

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

Lenovo

1.6 (276 reviews)
    • www.lenovo.com

"The tech rep was Johnny on the spot you should make sure that the switch is larger its a small one but I know where it is from now on thank you."

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service

Miele

1.7 (228 reviews)
    • www.miele.com

"If there is zero star, i will do so. I had bought CM 6560 coffee machine. It was broke after 8 month - using it once a day only. It was sent to them for Warranty Repair process. It was received 6 or 7 weeks later. But it was more..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Factory Outlet Store

1.6 (228 reviews)
    • www.factoryoutletstore.com

"I did not receive good customer service with a return. -0 on rating.
    Terriblethe representative that I ordered Panasonic fans from told me the I needed ventilation kits with each one..sold me 3 that are useless and now Factory Outl..."

Read All 465 reviews Customer Service

Dyson

1.9 (290 reviews)
    • www.dyson.com

"I am still waiting for my Dyson to be repaired theyve sent it back damaged and not been repaired
    I rang n som1 spouse to collect but I still do not have eny confirmation
    This is going on since 16/12/22 not happy at all
    I have put few..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

MIVI

1.6 (195 reviews)
    • www.mivi.in

"We require waranty propose issue solve for my purchase products for Mivi Caller D 225 Bluetooth early as possible.thanks"

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Batteries Plus

1.9 (254 reviews)
    • www.batteriesplus.com

"Experienced some exceptionally poor customer service by the manager of the Layton, Utah Batteries+ store. Expensive watch was broken during 1st time battery install. After 6 months of stall tactics and redirection, the manager dec..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Haier

1.5 (91 reviews)
    • www.haieramerica.com

"Class complaint please call me argend or new freeze I am waiting contact me..979076**** class complaint"

Read All 446 reviews Customer Service