Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Kirby

2.0 (147 reviews)
    • www.kirby.com

"I purchased a Kirby vacuum from the Johnsons and was told I had 72 hours to change my mind. I did change my mind, Mrs Johnson picked up the vacuum and told me I would receive my refund in 7-10 days. I should have known she was..."

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

Miele

1.7 (187 reviews)
    • www.miele.com

"First $$$ Dwasher kept leaving film on our glasses.
    Second $$$ Dwasher broke and needed $$$ PumpThird/last $$$, claimed they fixed the film/glass problem! Dont know if the machine works, too newcustomer service is an absolute joke...."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panasonic

1.5 (119 reviews)
    • www.panasonic.com

"Bought a Panasonic microwave July 9th and it stopped working. Lowes will only exchange or refund for 30 days. So I had to take it across town for repairs at I T Electronics. They were able to repair it. Hope I didnt get a lemon"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Office Depot

1.7 (146 reviews)
    • www.officedepot.com

"Office Depot name brand products are no longer good quality. Magic tape doesn't stick, Banker boxes are not sturdy enough to fully utilize. Multipack scissors don't cut. Highlighters don't last long..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service

Lenovo

1.6 (222 reviews)
    • www.lenovo.com

"Bought a desktop which turned out to be faulty. I raised this within 14 days (as per their policy) using the contact details they provided.
    These contact details turned out to be incorrect and they said they couldnt refund me as I..."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Haier

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • www.haieramerica.com

"Sir,
    Ac is not working properly and inform to pankaj jain and sent video.
    Thay already taken 3 month for repairing and don't able to repair and don't replace unit,
    Please provide replacement,"

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Radio Shack

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.radioshack.com

"I have called Radio Shack's customer service three times after not receiving a tracking number for my order at about 2 weeks after the order was placed.
    The first call ended with the operator telling me that the order would be ship..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

Cuisinart

1.9 (196 reviews)
    • www.cuisinart.com

"I ordered a replacement glass coffee pot for coffee maker, I ordered on Saturday the 18th and I paid 17 bucks extra for 2nd day air. It's now the 21st and item has not even shipped yet. Don't offer 2nd day air if you can't even..."

Read All 341 reviews Customer Service

Swagtron

3.1 (203 reviews)
    • swagtron.com

"I have the e-mail to prove I wrote this co. about my back tire safety review. They did not fix my problem. This co. is a joke???? &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; the bad reviews on here on true!! The back tire is showing a crack in it???..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

Dyson

1.9 (207 reviews)
    • www.dyson.com

"Purchased hairdryer. Returned unopened hairdryer in less than 15 days (I wanted the Air wrap). Its been almost 60 days since Dyson received the package and still no refund. I have the mailing label and evidence of tracking,..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service