Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Keurig

2.2 (278 reviews)
    • www.keurig.com

"I have two one I had bought and is not that old and has stopped working so I purchased another one and also having trouble with it it works sometimes"

Read All 522 reviews Customer Service

Pc Richard And Son

2.4 (160 reviews)
    • www.pcrichard.com

"I purchased a two side wine cooler from them back in February. The one side of the cooler is not holding its temperature. I called for service and they send a third party(Hazzis supply company) to come a fix it. They come in..."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Elite Phones And Computers

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • www.mobilephonerepairing.co.uk

"Lot of them.... Like.... Netspend, Brinks, Achieve Card, Western Union Netspend, Western Union, Green Dot, and... So on. So I think I'ts Best to Better Stick With the Rest of Outher Debit Card Companies as Well!!!!! Because..."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service

Iyogi

1.4 (133 reviews)
    • www.iyogi.net

"They are a ripoff don't do it! After canceling 5 years ago they send me an email stating they will charge whatever payment details I gave them then, Today to continue using them, The only way to cancel is to call, so I call, and..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Instyler

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.instyler.com

"It's been a month since I bought the iron I have always used with you, the one that is rotating, but the truth is that I have used this one that I bought three times and I don't feel that it heats up well and my hair is fluffy..."

Read All 482 reviews Customer Service

Black and Decker

2.6 (244 reviews)
    • www.blackanddecker.com

"The touch pad on my wine refrigerator does not work. Still have not been able to contact the company, 5 calls,no answer, email, no response. I don't know what I need to do. Very very frustrated with B&;D."

Read All 481 reviews Customer Service

Rca

1.9 (209 reviews)
    • www.rca.com

"Yeah still haven't head back regarding my claim it's ridiculous I filled out everything they asked but no response"

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Bosch

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.bosch.com

"On power plug in machine is not getting switch on. Model no WOE654WOIN.
    We would like to get the technician visit for providing the solution"

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Factory Outlet Store

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.factoryoutletstore.com

"On may 10th I was ordered 2 casual pants and amount also deducted in my account but I will try to track my order. But it was not showing. Order ID is # 1319 plz check this"

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Batteries Plus

1.9 (239 reviews)
    • www.batteriesplus.com

"I purchasdoed this battery on 2/5/2019 from Batteries Plus. I had had problems with it not keeping a charge, but because of the extreme cold weather and not getting out because of the cold weather, I attributed it to that. Well a..."

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service