Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Black and Decker

2.5 (282 reviews)
    • www.blackanddecker.com

"I ordered a part that was supposed to be compatible with ST4500 models weed trimmers, but it does not fit the St 4500 type 5 model."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Vizio

1.8 (296 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"My TV is saying no network detected. It also says enter your wpa2 passphrase. How do I retrieve. This is a vizio v"

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pc Richard And Son

2.3 (175 reviews)
    • www.pcrichard.com

"Purchased my 2nd dryer and prob 15 other appliances over last 25 years we have been loyal customers but this time we were told my husband could not get his police officer discount because an item was on sale. We have always..."

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service

Rca

1.9 (232 reviews)
    • www.rca.com

"My daughters laptop/tablet has stopped charging Ive called several numbers but I keep getting told its not the right people. Why did I purchase warranty if I cant get it fixed?"

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Elite Phones And Computers

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • www.mobilephonerepairing.co.uk

"Lot of them.... Like.... Netspend, Brinks, Achieve Card, Western Union Netspend, Western Union, Green Dot, and... So on. So I think I'ts Best to Better Stick With the Rest of Outher Debit Card Companies as Well!!!!! Because..."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service

Iyogi

1.4 (134 reviews)
    • www.iyogi.net

"As others reported, the company steals your money from your bank account through elaborate scamming and imbezzling. I'm elderly and contacted the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission, and the Office of the..."

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

Bosch

1.7 (156 reviews)
    • www.bosch.com

"Have called three time and no call back. Sent multiple request via email and nothing. Still cant figure out how to get a human in the phone"

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

Instyler

1.9 (115 reviews)
    • www.instyler.com

"Already owned 2 previously. Daughter misplaced them. New one, the roller was on backwards. It rolls up instead of down."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Factory Outlet Store

1.6 (224 reviews)
    • www.factoryoutletstore.com

"Purchased a Rand McNally tablet 85. It had no license for software with it. It would not work for any of the programs. Called to get help and was told I need to go to the people who handle the license. Was told they would send an..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Batteries Plus

1.8 (242 reviews)
    • www.batteriesplus.com

"Had an excellent experience at the Florence, SC store:
    Problem was with a key fob. Jamie ( sp) the manager did an excellent job in solving my problem: Very professional, and knowledgeable.
    Batteries and Bulbs is quite fortunate to h..."

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service