Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Geek Squad

1.6 (331 reviews)
    • www.geeksquad.com

"I received virus notices all day with a threat and a warning to down load McAvee I do NOT use Mcavee I use Web Root. I reached out to Geek Squad.
    The process was simple and I got an EXCELLENT agent Uri who qickly dianosed the probl..."

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

Rca

1.9 (301 reviews)
    • www.rca.com

"I tried to contact Rca and they sent me somewhere else now I have to retry them again, why is this such a struggle? I need my tablet for my work. Can anyone help? I tried to do a recovery but it still doesn't acknowledge my wifi...."

Read All 658 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tristar Products

1.8 (279 reviews)
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"impossible to get replacement filters, this is a total rip off and their website is not even secure so buyers beware"

Read All 644 reviews Customer Service

Epson

1.6 (373 reviews)
    • epson.com

"The printers ink pads are at the end of there life my printer is flashing and it has a red error. It will not print. The printer is telling me that the life of the ink pads are at the end of their life. Im not sure if I can..."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service

Vizio

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"The TV doesnt find the dish receiver unless I turn it off and on several times then the on light starts to blink. It blinks for a few seconds then goes off. Then I can turn it on with the dish remote and it works fine. Would like..."

Read All 612 reviews Customer Service

Pc Richard And Son

2.2 (190 reviews)
    • www.pcrichard.com

"No one to handle call. But as soon as card is used the company expects your to pay the bill. Need immediate attention please"

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Bosch

1.7 (185 reviews)
    • www.bosch.com

"Hi!! I wanted to apply for the "Appliance Service Plan". Unfortunately, I didn't have for the plan. The moment I had the money, I called. By then, the deal had changed. Now they were giving only 4 years ($450.00), whilst I wanted..."

Read All 537 reviews Customer Service

Panasonic

1.5 (162 reviews)
    • www.panasonic.com

"Was put on hold than you canceled call. Never talked to anyone. 320 533 ****. Need replacement blades for Panasonic ER430"

Read All 519 reviews Customer Service

Ninja Kitchen

2.4 (269 reviews)
    • www.ninjakitchen.com

"I have tried unsuccessfully, to contact your customer support department by telephone numerous times over the past 4 days, during your advertised opening hours. However, I keep getting the following message "unfortunately we are..."

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Elite Phones And Computers

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • www.mobilephonerepairing.co.uk

"Lot of them.... Like.... Netspend, Brinks, Achieve Card, Western Union Netspend, Western Union, Green Dot, and... So on. So I think I'ts Best to Better Stick With the Rest of Outher Debit Card Companies as Well!!!!! Because..."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service