Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Currys PCWorld

2.0 (528 reviews)
    • www.currys.co.uk

"Good day
    I purchased this item in December 2019. I paid for it to be installed and for my old cooker to be removed.
    When the delivery arrived, I left your technicians to undertake the work. Once installed, they called me to show me..."

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service

Dell

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • www.dell.com

"Order was put on hold by verification department. No idea why. Just google, Dell order on hold. This has been a problem for years. Do not order a Dell product."

Read All 878 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hewlett Packard

1.7 (383 reviews)
    • www.hp.com

"I was told by Walmart to call HP to get a refund because the product had been open and they said HP would be able to refund me the money. HP could not refund me the money because it was not purchased through them. Now i had to..."

Read All 835 reviews Customer Service

Element Electronics

2.1 (363 reviews)
    • www.elementelectronics.com

"Bought an Element Roku in November of 2019 but just opened it and set it u maybe 4 months ago. Screen flickers in and out and the is so dark I can barely see it. Now they're telling me I need the receipt from 2yrs ago. These..."

Read All 709 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Geek Squad

1.6 (325 reviews)
    • www.geeksquad.com

"Hey,
    I want to cancel this because I can not afford it. Has become unemployed. I tried to phone but the number dont excist"

Read All 670 reviews Customer Service

Masterbuilt

1.8 (374 reviews)
    • masterbuilt.com

"How can a customer get any information from your firm!
    I think my controller is no good, but cant talk it out with a customer representative from your firm, just funny pissed off crap you send back. Get real. How can I identify wha..."

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Products

2.0 (259 reviews)
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"Sandy helped me said my order was shipped June 7,2021 said to give it a few more days and cb if not received"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Apple

1.9 (261 reviews)
    • www.apple.com

"My 10 yr old son bought something with a reoccurring charge for $10.59 that I never authorized can apple please take this charge off my card please my bank just notified me of a over draft fee thats how I was aware of this charge"

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service

Vizio

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"Why do i have to pay money to talk to someone about one of your TVs my tv has been sayings its not connected to the internet but or is plus its been buffering itself all day"

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service