Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Currys PCWorld

1.9 (571 reviews)
    • www.currys.co.uk

"I have had 5 of the wrong headsets sent to me, I've phoned 14 times and was told a manager would call me back. That was 2 weeks ago. I've still not got my headset."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service

Hewlett Packard

1.8 (463 reviews)
    • www.hp.com

"received a brand new ENVY 5052 HP PRINTER AS A GIFT, NO REASON FOR INK TO BE SO EXPENSIVE, GOUGING THE CUSTOMER, OPENED UP A BRAND NEW 65 BLACK INK REPLACEMENT, IMMEDIATELY THE INK WAS NEARLY EMPTY, PRINTER NOT WORTH THE COST,..."

Read All 961 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dell

1.7 (331 reviews)
    • www.dell.com

"I called Best Buy where I bought the Dell laptop and they said they they do not have accessories and to call directly to Dell.
    Seems like theres some difficulty getting through and to find my charger on the website so I can order i..."

Read All 905 reviews Customer Service

Masterbuilt

1.8 (470 reviews)
    • masterbuilt.com

"There was not an instruction manual for this model in the box. I have never been able to find one online. I tried to fire it up to to service it the first time to pre-service it, and it did nothing but smoke actually the pellets..."

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (212 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"I bought sony shake-x30 just a month after 2wks it started problems with volume took is back for repair and when we get it back the issue still the same they didnt do anything. I have requested to get a different one and they..."

Read All 777 reviews Customer Service

Element Electronics

2.2 (369 reviews)
    • www.elementelectronics.com

"Set up tv E2AA40R why is this so much trouble?
    Not tech savvy.
    Why write a hundred characters,? It should just turn on!"

Read All 717 reviews Customer Service

Apple

2.0 (298 reviews)
    • www.apple.com

"It took me forever to get into my own info but that time was given to the other party to create a massive problem and do a lot of damage.. Numbers were able be taken emails etc.. I am not happy with the results"

Read All 681 reviews Customer Service

Geek Squad

1.6 (329 reviews)
    • www.geeksquad.com

"In the last several days I have been receiving telephone calls that sate that my Geek squad account will be charged $399.99. If the charge is improper I should push 1 to be connected with a Geek Squad rep.
    I did not push 1, I call..."

Read All 674 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Products

2.0 (243 reviews)
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"Purchased Smokeless Grille in December 2020. Paid $33.00 in December then agreed to montly pmts of $33.00 for a total of $119.00/ As of 9/22/21, Tri Star continues to bill me and take from my account the $33.00. I wrote them my..."

Read All 584 reviews Customer Service

Keurig

2.2 (305 reviews)
    • www.keurig.com

"Omplety incompetent Rep on phone.
    I had to spell my name Al three times. And my phone number four times
    She wa almost incoherent.
    I will probably buy a new other brand machine rather than try avsim to get help from Kurig.
    I may put th..."