Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Currys PCWorld

1.9 (717 reviews)
    • www.currys.co.uk

"I have been all afternoon trying to get an appt to have my washing machine repaired I bought it from currys a few years ago and have had it repaired once or twice . contacting carphone warehouse to whom I pay a monthly fee by DD,..."

Read All 1285 reviews Customer Service

Masterbuilt

1.7 (664 reviews)
    • masterbuilt.com

"I needed a part number or where I could order the smoke generating element for Smoke Hollow D4015SSS. All it told me was go to the website and I could not find that part on there."

Read All 1197 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Never spoke to anyone from HH Gregg. Number listed was to an medical organization. Do you have the correct number please?"

Read All 1118 reviews Customer Service

Sony

2.0 (305 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"I bought a playstation 3 game and i can't download it on my playstation I don't know why I will like to fix that problem and see if I could download the game for i could play it please"

Read All 1014 reviews Customer Service

Dell

1.7 (379 reviews)
    • www.dell.com

"I have been buying Dell Computers for decades. I have finally reached the end of my tolerance for their mistreatment of a loyal customer.
    My desktop computer was purchased from Dell with Windows 10 Pro installed. I have reliably pa..."

Read All 973 reviews Customer Service

Apple

2.0 (409 reviews)
    • www.apple.com

"Charges on my Apple phone Extra charges on my phone bill I want to get off Can I get someone to help me with my bill please I need to talk to customer service about my bill with Apple Music. Please give me someone I can talk to..."

Read All 964 reviews Customer Service

Pit Boss

2.5 (515 reviews)
    • pitboss-grills.com

"Contacted pit boss via email as I bought one of their products and of course no reply to the emails and like always they take your money but dont want to known you when theres an issue.
    Not a happy customer"

Read All 938 reviews Customer Service

Keurig

2.2 (467 reviews)
    • www.keurig.com

"Ordered a replacement pot for the DUO and they sent it to the wrong address, it is currently stuck somewhere in the world trying to go back to Kuerig in redlands, ca and there is no further shipping information. I called twice at..."

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Element Electronics

2.0 (396 reviews)
    • www.elementelectronics.com

"company refused to register my product for extended warranty because I do not have a smart phone. Product was returned. This is discrimination and fraud and the tv was defective anyway.
    I have proof but this site refused to accept..."

Read All 762 reviews Customer Service

Black and Decker

2.4 (376 reviews)
    • www.blackanddecker.com

"Sorry to say the girl that was talking to me she was very nice but still the problem didnt solve Im not suer what to do lost the receipt in the box But for suer I know I bought it from Khols I always do my shopping there and now..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service