Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1,564 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"Hi , I purchased a frigidaire induction stove model # CGIH3047VF OCTOBER 2020 , best buy replaced the first stoves as they were DOA , after the 3rd they told me to deal with the manufacturer since it is warranted for the first yea..."

Read All 4117 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (768 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I'm trying to talk to someone who can help me with my washer and I keep getting the same recordings I need to speak to someone"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ge Appliances

1.7 (627 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"Poor quality refrigerator!
    Stainless French door about 6 years old only used by one single adult in household, and now $1,000.00 to repair.
    What a huge disappointment!"

Read All 1592 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (586 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"My refrigerator isn't cooling. I called customer support and was told a technician would be out. I received a repair order number and eventually a conformation number and was given a date for the repair. They never showed up or..."

Read All 1347 reviews Customer Service

ONN Electronics

2.0 (693 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"Turned it on and no picture just hear sound. Customer service was no help and neither was Walmart. Will be taking my business somewhere else loss 640"

Read All 1343 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (483 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"THE WASHER DOES NOT GET ENOUGH WATER WHEN THE LOAD IS DONE SPOTS THAT DID NOT GET WET IVE BEEN YEARS OPENING THE MACHINE BETWEEN CYCLES AND ADJUSTING THE CLOTHING OTHERWISE LIKE OTHERS SAY FREIGHT TRAIN OR JET NOISE DONT EVEN..."

Read All 1272 reviews Customer Service

Shark

2.3 (697 reviews)
    • www.sharkclean.com

"On their site you can go through all the steps to purchase a product only to find out a week later they are on back stock. Their site does not mention this in any way nor do they tell you unless you email them first. Was told..."

Read All 1176 reviews Customer Service

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"My fridge is only 6 years old and compressor has gone bad, and in order for LG repair guys to come I need to have a proof of purchase and they will cover it."

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.7 (514 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"Frigidaire's warranty coverage is a joke. You call and get directed to a company in Illinois that immediately refers you back to Frigidaire. It is a non-functioning loop designed to keep from having to fix the problem. A new..."

Read All 1050 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.8 (352 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"I am having a hard time with Samsung and it's a shame. I've never owned an apple product in my life and advocate for Samsung to anyone who will listen. That said .. I have been trying to help my girlfriend who just bought a brand..."

Read All 1037 reviews Customer Service