Skip to content

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.9 (1,909 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I am hugely disappointed with my headphones. I did not work all summer to save to buy those headphones so that they break in few months. To add up to my disappointment in your product, I found out that 5 of my classmates had..."

Read All 4732 reviews Customer Service

ONN Electronics

2.0 (1,576 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"i should be able to get a replacement if you think about it...we love the tablet its just a major disappointment with your brand..ive never had the problem before"

Read All 3225 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Whirlpool

1.6 (1,196 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"Dear San , MY NAME SURESH MOBILE NUMBER : 984053**** I could say some issue sir. I alredy purchase on whirlpool ac 1.5 ton 00MR 54 Max cool PRO 3S INV WHITE 2020 MODEL. At the Date of purchased :15-05-2020 Bill number is sin16-010..."

Read All 2525 reviews Customer Service

Shark

2.5 (1,166 reviews)
    • www.sharkclean.com

"The agent never told me I had to send a picture of on the video call to cut the cord for a new one to be replaced. The new agent told me to do it and said I should be getting a email over it ."

Read All 2078 reviews Customer Service

GE Appliances

1.7 (827 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"I am at my wit's end at not having the use of my ge 27inch double wall oven. jkd5000sn55 FT131536Q for three weeks without an oven. Oven was bought Feb 12 2024. Three weeks ago it just stopped working and display no longer..."

Read All 1960 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.6 (1,051 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"don't they booked sears to do the repair. they are the worst keep getting emails the parts are on backorder. They are on my porch but because thier computor thinks they are on back order the tech does not come.
    missed 2 days of wor..."

Read All 1938 reviews Customer Service

Hewlett Packard

1.9 (936 reviews)
    • www.hp.com

"HP referred to Metaverse LLC for a fix. Metaverse LLC are scammers. There isn't enough space here to explain how Metaverse executes their scam, but it starts by gaining access to your computer to fix your printer problem."

Read All 1748 reviews Customer Service

LG Electronics

1.6 (819 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"July 15th, LG's 3rd party delivery guy never showed up. I called and spoke to LG and they assured me they would call me. No call, no nothing. I've had to call and wait for a combined several hours. I escalated it. I spoke to the..."

Read All 1733 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

2.0 (743 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"I bought a samsung refrigerator that didnt last 3 years before the family hub stopped working and the freezer overfrezzes. I have tried to resolve this issue with Samsung, they dont care. I am pissed!!! I want a refund, period."

Read All 1724 reviews Customer Service

Apple

2.3 (630 reviews)
    • www.apple.com

"I have bought a new iPad Pro M4 and found it defective, so I placed a replacement order. However, no action has been taken or any pick-up arranged, even after 15 days. I am very disappointed with Apple's service. It's wasting my..."

Read All 1496 reviews Customer Service