Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1,531 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"My camera order in best buy company but not come please check the my parcel please understand me now I have no money"

Read All 4068 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (758 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"The only thing I heard from Whirlpool, 9/18/21 sent me an application for extended service, which I sta Ted in one of my reviews!!!!!!
    Guess no solution from this site!
    Suzanne Gregorio Bloomfield"

Read All 1773 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ge Appliances

1.7 (620 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"My a/c window unit is leaking water from the front filter us dirty didn't know water all over floor cleaned filter and water is still dripping the unit is only about 5 months old unit is still working fine blowing cold air how do..."

Read All 1581 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (579 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"LG authorized me to get service from third party and after submitting refund claim, they keep asking for documents again. spent over 4 hours on phone."

Read All 1334 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (479 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"Top of refrigerator door seal not sealing properly as it only makes 2mm contact with the fridge body; for about 8 CM from handle to hinge side of door. Thus creating a lot of water in fridge resulting in the unit cooling vents..."

Read All 1267 reviews Customer Service

ONN Electronics

2.0 (654 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"I have called Disney plus and spoke to many reps and they can not find the issues the app is not working from the tv please call 908266****"

Read All 1256 reviews Customer Service

Shark

2.4 (660 reviews)
    • www.sharkclean.com

"I bought a new Shark cordless about 2 weeks ago. I was replacing a useless underpowered Dyson cordless. I was immedately impressed with its suction. Love it! Unfortunately while removing the clear cover to empty the dust several..."

Read All 1119 reviews Customer Service

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"My fridge is only 6 years old and compressor has gone bad, and in order for LG repair guys to come I need to have a proof of purchase and they will cover it."

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.7 (494 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"We purchased a dishwasher in May, received it in June, and it was broken by August. When trying to contact you all, the only option is being sent to a repair company nearest to us. It took them 3 weeks just to come to our house..."

Read All 1018 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.8 (339 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"I purchased galaxy watch 3 month ago for my wife. The watch manual tells you that you can swim in a swimming pool that is 5ft for 30 min. The watch Supposed to be waterproof. I also have the same watch. We both jumped in the pool..."

Read All 1014 reviews Customer Service