Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1,775 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"Good morning, on October 9, 2021 we bought a Mac Pro air laptop (open box) at Best Buy in Orlando. The number of receipt 153017**** 10/09/21
    The laptop has failed and we want to make use of the guarantee since we are still within t..."

Read All 4495 reviews Customer Service

ONN Electronics

2.0 (1,193 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"It shut off after one singular time of using it, it turns on for a second then turns back off. It's a wireless Bluetooth keyboard."

Read All 2377 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Whirlpool

1.6 (940 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"My whirlpool dishwasher is broke. I tried every number I found and could never get a sole. All I got was the stupid computer and when I would hit option 4 for short problem it never recognize my request wouldnt let me put in my..."

Read All 2083 reviews Customer Service

GE Appliances

1.6 (695 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"I bought the air conditioning in May 2022 I bought it in anticipation of the weather here in Washington.It was in July when I turned it on to use it for the first time.When I turn it on, it only worked like a fan but it didn't..."

Read All 1705 reviews Customer Service

Shark

2.4 (911 reviews)
    • www.sharkclean.com

"No refill pads available for shark mop vacs for month's in my area, zip code 37716 can not use the vacuum I just purchased a few months ago. No response from Shark either."

Read All 1578 reviews Customer Service

LG Electronics

1.5 (659 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"I'm so upset noone can or call back about this unit that's given serious problems.. I think it's very upsetting that no one can call me back I've called multiple numbers to try and get this equipment operational and every..."

Read All 1463 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.6 (763 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"The refrigerator cought on fire four months after my extended warranty expired! The repair man that my sears home warranty sent to check it, said that it was a factory defect. I contacted frigidaire and was told it was my..."

Read All 1454 reviews Customer Service

Hewlett Packard

1.8 (701 reviews)
    • www.hp.com

"I called 3 weeks ago for my warranty to get my computer repaired. I was told that I would be receiving a box that same day to ship my laptop back to them so that they could repair it. I did not receive the box, I waited a few..."

Read All 1354 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (530 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"My Maytag 4.7 cu ft Smart Top Load Washer with Extra Power Button stopped working after 5 months. After 3 months it made a high-pitched squealing sound during the spin cycle and we called for service. The technician was unable to..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.8 (514 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"Delivery agent dropped off the refrigerator and told us to contact Samsung to arrange installation. The refrigerator is required to go through to 32-in doors, so it requires a Samsung technician. Tried for over a week to contact..."

Read All 1309 reviews Customer Service