Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1457 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I contacted best buy about a computer monitor. They had a Dell 27 inch on sale for $100 off with next day shipping time. I chatted with the online representative and she confirmed that it had speakers and everything that I needed...."

Read All 3951 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (709 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I had to replace a 20+ year old Maytag dishwasher because it just wasn't cleaning my dishes very well anymore. After looking and reviewing the many choices of dishwashers on the US market, I finally decided on a Whirlpool.
    I bought..."

Read All 1702 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ge Appliances

1.7 (581 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"I bought this window unit not even a year ago and it started acting funny two days ago and it has finally quit working I don't know if it's the circuit board that went out I do not know I am unhappy with it there's no possible..."

Read All 1524 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (545 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"Fridge Purchased from Vijay Sales Invoice# BLP-A-SOA1031 dt. March 11, 2021. Place of Supply 27- Maharashtra, India. Payment of Rs. 38,200 (after exchange of old fridge for Rs. 5000)
    Complaint lodged on March 14th. Fridge is not wo..."

Read All 1292 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"Weve had this washing machine for three years. 5 months in, had to have technicians out to install a new agitator. Turner it on today and the lights came on but can't do the settongs. Peior to this purchase we bought one from a..."

Read All 1222 reviews Customer Service

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Shark

2.4 (592 reviews)
    • www.sharkclean.com

"I received a shark robot for Mothers Day from my son who lives 900 miles away. This was to replace my 8yr old Roomba. Literally after the third time using, it would give an error code of Max, when only running for 15 seconds. I ca..."

Read All 997 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.8 (294 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"I ordered a 43" Samsung TV from online at Sam's Club. The screen was damaged during shipping and I was told I have to register the TV for some reason. Will return to Sam's Club and order another one once they give me the money..."

Read All 936 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.7 (432 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"In May I purchased a 5 burner glass cooktop and the wiring is different underneath. I need to exchange it!
    Charles Dugan
    6945 W 83rd Avenue
    Arvada CO
    80003"

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

ONN Electronics

2.0 (496 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"The TV flashes. Repeatedly very often with no warning. It doesnt consistently stay on
    Ive checked with Dish constantly & rebooted & its not resolved no matter what we try"

Read All 915 reviews Customer Service