Skip to content

Education

Duolingo

2.3 (1,346 reviews)
    • www.duolingo.com

"Couldn't ever send my original message because it requireda code and while I went to get the code from another screen the one where I needed to enter it disappeared. Now I keep getting emails from PO'd Consumer which is neither..."

Read All 2978 reviews Customer Service

Pearson Education

1.4 (834 reviews)
    • www.pearson.com

"Customer service doesnt have a number that I can find. The number that was on this site was a non working number. Called the Canadian number and was eventually connected after a 2 hour wait. 800-627-****."

Read All 1743 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hotmart

1.2 (588 reviews)
    • hotmart.com

"I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I CANT ACCESS WHAT I PAYED FOR . I cant access the information at all.."

Read All 1636 reviews Customer Service

ABCmouse

2.0 (607 reviews)
    • www.abcmouse.com

"One page said 49.00 every six months another page $17 every six months another page for five dollars just to start which one am I paying for?"

Read All 1594 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Academy

1.2 (838 reviews)
    • www.shawacademy.com

"I tried logging in to my account 3 days ago and the site states my email is not recognized and I recently made a payment for my hard copy diploma on that account.
    So my worry is what happens to my money?"

Read All 1564 reviews Customer Service

Chegg

1.8 (245 reviews)
    • www.chegg.com

"Dear Chegg Customer Support,
    I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction regarding an unauthorized charge on my account. Despite canceling my membership, which expired on June 21, 2024, I was billed $17.33 on July 19, 2024...."

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Cengage Group

1.4 (251 reviews)
    • www.cengagegroup.com

"App is intended for us to read offline but it doesn't work regardless. Pages won't upload for over 5 minutes and when they do, the app crashes for a few more minutes. It's awful."

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

BYJUS

1.3 (145 reviews)
    • byjus.com

"Due to change of house i requested to stop coding classes of my child and requested my refund. But no one is responding to my maills.
    My child was not understanding what was been taught that was also the reason I decided to discont..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Studypool

2.0 (197 reviews)
    • www.studypool.com

"I cancelled my membership with Studypool over a year ago and unfortunately, my credit card is still being charged. I was given a number to contact someone regarding this matter, but to no avail! I would like to get in touch with..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Numerade

1.2 (204 reviews)
    • www.numerade.com

"i have contacted numerade 7 times regarding my account and they have not responded once. very unhappy with this service"

Read All 340 reviews Customer Service