Browse Education Companies

Education

Pearson Education

1.4 (780 reviews)
    • www.pearson.com

"Bought a course and book, but it's not showing up. Tried to call support, but it can't be reached from my area (Oregon)."

Read All 1613 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Academy

1.2 (801 reviews)
    • www.shawacademy.com

"I have a cancelation email from June of 2021. I was charged for July August and September. I would like my money back."

Read All 1462 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ABCmouse

2.0 (505 reviews)
    • www.abcmouse.com

"I want to cancel my account Because we no longer use it in havent used it in months and I havent been charged for it in Manchester and now Im charge for it which is *** because I thought it been canceled months ago"

Read All 1319 reviews Customer Service

Cengage Learning

1.4 (244 reviews)
    • www.cengage.co.uk

"So My professor has the bright idea to make us use Cengage Mobile (which I have never used) as a way to take attendance in a corporate finance class... I will never understand why...
    So I already do not like Cengage, and this prett..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Curriculum Associates

1.3 (189 reviews)
    • www.curriculumassociates.com

"If I had the choice to do I ready for the rest of my life I'd rather die its SO BAD and not only that teachers expect students to do 45 minutes even 1 hour of this and get 10 OR MORE I READY LESSONS PASSED animation bad story bad..."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

Stratford Career Institute

2.4 (96 reviews)
    • www.scitraining.com

"I asked for information regarding taking classes, and there was no end to the communication I received. I spoke with the school on several occasions letting them know that I would not be attending due to my doctors saying I had 3..."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Duolingo

2.2 (137 reviews)
    • www.duolingo.com

"I need to cancel it I got an email that I would be charged on the 23rd tomorrow. I already canceled but it is showing up as pending in my bank account I need to make sure I am not charged. I like the subscription just can't..."

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service

Penn Foster

2.4 (73 reviews)
    • www.pennfoster.edu

"HI,
    I signed up for a medical terminology course and elected to make payments, Penn Foster took out the first 150.00 right away and then sent me an email of a payment being due in 3 days. This is stupid, If i was going to pay 150.0..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Studypool

2.7 (141 reviews)
    • www.studypool.com

"Hello.
    Still waiting for someone to connect with me in order to refund the money taken from my account.
    Please do it asap.
    Thank you."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

Adaptedmind

1.6 (107 reviews)
    • www.adaptedmind.com

"This app or website whatever the *** it is takes my money WITHOUT my consent no heads up nothing and I want my money back seeing as im a single mother with 5 children I needed my money and this shouldnt even be a thing you should..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service