Browse Education Companies

Education

Pearson Education

1.4 (813 reviews)
    • www.pearson.com

"This is not a complaint. I tried to call twice to reach Pearson copyright development but it seems like no one is on the other side of the phone. I would like to have a conversation with the person copyright department. Please pro..."

Read All 1688 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Academy

1.2 (838 reviews)
    • www.shawacademy.com

"Shaw refused to refund all money. A hidden cost 45.00 was charged. And they refused to refund. Surly there will be a class action against them."

Read All 1562 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ABCmouse

2.0 (573 reviews)
    • www.abcmouse.com

"Obviously the chat is a robot because it does not understand my simple request as to why my main page is frozen. All it can do is give my credit card info (AGAIN) to activate. I am already activated.
    This is lousy customer service!..."

Read All 1519 reviews Customer Service

Duolingo

2.2 (448 reviews)
    • www.duolingo.com

"Hey , my name is simran kaur ,
    I attempted duolimgo exam 2 times but got the same result . I just want the rechecking of my recent exam.

Read All 1011 reviews Customer Service

Chegg

1.8 (166 reviews)
    • www.chegg.com

"Hi, I would like to cancel my Chegg subscription plan and I would also want a refund of SGD$29.30 for the month of September. I did not use this plan at all for September."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Cengage Group

1.4 (245 reviews)
    • www.cengagegroup.com

"*** and godawful. I bought a used textbook online but because I needed the *** access code I couldn't get to my homework until I purchased a separate online access code. Honestly I have never hated one of these *** companies that..."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

Curriculum Associates

1.2 (191 reviews)
    • www.curriculumassociates.com

"It was a District issue! They had changed the access and the communications had not been provided to all staff."

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service

Stratford Career Institute

2.3 (97 reviews)
    • www.scitraining.com

"So disrespectful and dishonest. Upon further research it seems there are countless bad reviews. They only care about money not students. Certainly not education."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Studypool

2.0 (170 reviews)
    • www.studypool.com

"I have got charged even though i have not requested that. I want my refund back because i do not want to use study pool anymore please.

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Penn Foster

2.4 (78 reviews)
    • www.pennfoster.edu

"The service agent was very nice and helpful and the call didnt take long for her to get me where I ended to start fixing my issue"

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service