Skip to content

E-commerce

The Lakeside Collection

2.1 (152 reviews)
    • www.lakeside.com

"I was pleasantly surprised with the prompt response. They went far and above to solve my problem. I am thoroughly pleased and would recommend them."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Scraper

1.4 (161 reviews)
    • www.miraclescraper.com

"Sad Priceline cancel the flight today November 14th 1:47 leaving Philadelphia stopping in Charlotte for 41 minutes go back up to Las Vegas by seven 7 this evening Paulette Brown and that flights a day born September 16th 1985 I..."

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Carol Wright Gifts

2.2 (137 reviews)
    • www.carolwrightgifts.com

"In May, 2024, we had placed at order for Indoor/Outdoor Fitted Tablecloth, Item # KA313036 and paid $18.28. In the catalog, it was claim by your firmed that this would fit a 48 inch round table. It didn't fit at all, but it was..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Bedwetting Store

1.0 (283 reviews)
    • bedwettingstore.com

"I paid over $5000 for these products. I received a shipment from FedEx, but it was an empty box. I reached out to the company, but they did not answer. Then I disputed with my credit card and the company sent photos and tracking..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Rue La La

2.6 (137 reviews)
    • www.ruelala.com

"Somehow I ordered a Johnny Was dress and received a Johnny Was blouse. Too bad for me but the customer service rep was very nice and helped me with a free return."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

Purchasing Power

1.8 (142 reviews)
    • www.purchasingpower.com

"First of all I love you guys but I bought a pair of earrings the hooks would not stay on so I lost one other than that you guys is great never had a problem just thought I should let you guys know I recommend you guys to everybody"

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

iRockDecals

1.3 (199 reviews)
    • irockdecals.com

"I received my order in a normal time frame!!! I ordered the decal faces of Jimmy Page, Slash and Jimi Hendrix. I am putting them on an electric guitar I built. I was hoping to see a review of the product as well as customer..."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

LL Bean

2.0 (177 reviews)
    • www.llbean.com

"First, the jeans I ordered in March didn't fit. Tried an online return, but could not do so because the jeans came from an L.L. Bean store, not directly from L.L. Bean. Emailed L.L. Bean, was sent a return label.
    Although the Retur..."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Global Shop Direct

1.5 (163 reviews)
    • www.globalshop.com.au

"Faulty Power XL Grill Air Fryer combo! False advertising! Will never buy from Global Shop Direct again. The machine doesn't work properly when you use the grill and roast function. Preheat says add food, add food keeps beeping,..."

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service

Dr Leonards

2.1 (120 reviews)
    • www.drleonards.com

"I received a catalog in the mail that contained 4 pages filled with adult toys. My kids skimmed the catalogs and showed them to me. I have never signed up for this. I called to have my info removed from their system but they keep..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service