Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

LTD Commodities

2.2 (92 reviews)
    • www.ltdcommodities.com

"Said they can't cancel order has not even been processed to ship. One of the cancellation are a back order, I would really appreciate if you guy's would let me cancel this order thanks so much"

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

2UBest

1.4 (171 reviews)
    • www.2ubest.com

"Everything I received did not fit and it took months to receive.
    I wish I had my money back.
    Product is not marked correctly as well as not receiving the correct sizes.
    The product as far as the bras are put together very well, just..."

Read All 343 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wild Bill Wholesale

2.0 (234 reviews)
    • www.wildbillwholesale.com

"Managers didnt care that I got into a car accident, employee had nothings good to say, after a month seems like they fire people in and out, also use them and keep the same people they had for years and mangers, terrible people I..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Montgomery Ward

2.4 (175 reviews)
    • www.wards.com

"I would like to pay my down payment and I have a change of address my new address is 80 Elk Street apartment for East Stroudsburg PA 18301 I'm requesting a new catalog a new form my name is Denise Randolph"

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

Ontel Products

1.7 (155 reviews)
    • www.ontelproducts.com

"bought their arctic chill product. ACCIDENTALLY since they did not have a way to see any way to tell when product would be delivered i went through the process hoping to get to "shipping" to see when it would be delivered.. the..."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

The Umbra Supply

1.3 (201 reviews)
    • theumbrasupply.com

"I purchased a few of their ÖkoWatt devices that promise to lower you electric bill and they have NOT done that at all. I want a REFUND ASAP.
    I just received an email (April 8, 2021) from pissedconsumer asking me to "Please mark you..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

Woot

2.0 (171 reviews)
    • www.woot.com

"My order should have been delivered no later than September 18th. Made report to customer service and assumed of follow up response which has not been received. Where is my order?"

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Mydeal Australia

1.6 (142 reviews)
    • www.mydeal.com.au

"I have a note on my door for all deliveries that states door unlocked so just open and leave parcel on. verandah. On the 23rd September I was left a note from Couriers Please stating no one home when they went to deliver parcel.
    I..."

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Scraper

1.4 (161 reviews)
    • www.miraclescraper.com

"Sad Priceline cancel the flight today November 14th 1:47 leaving Philadelphia stopping in Charlotte for 41 minutes go back up to Las Vegas by seven 7 this evening Paulette Brown and that flights a day born September 16th 1985 I..."

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

Ozsale

1.7 (131 reviews)
    • www.ozsale.com.au

"My Order Number is 3340****. My Order was dispatched back on the 10th September 2021. I want to know when I'm likely to receive the sheepskin unisex UGG slippers. Thanks - Susie."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service