Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

LTD Commodities

2.1 (85 reviews)
    • www.ltdcommodities.com

"I called about 8 or 10 times today and all I could get were people in foreign countries that do not speak clear English. I do not wish to discuss private matters with people not in America. When I ask to speak to an American I..."

Read All 336 reviews Customer Service

Wild Bill Wholesale

2.0 (234 reviews)
    • www.wildbillwholesale.com

"Managers didnt care that I got into a car accident, employee had nothings good to say, after a month seems like they fire people in and out, also use them and keep the same people they had for years and mangers, terrible people I..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Montgomery Ward

2.4 (169 reviews)
    • www.wards.com

"I purchased the Cali Convertible Chair and upon arrival, it was broken. The wheels on the pull-out part were broken off. If you could snd replacement wheels- I can put them on. Also, you said I was 6 days late on my payment? I..."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

The Umbra Supply

1.3 (201 reviews)
    • theumbrasupply.com

"I purchased a few of their ÖkoWatt devices that promise to lower you electric bill and they have NOT done that at all. I want a REFUND ASAP.
    I just received an email (April 8, 2021) from pissedconsumer asking me to "Please mark you..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

Ontel Products

1.8 (142 reviews)
    • www.ontelproducts.com

"Swivel sweeper broke just 10 days after purchase. I tried several times to contact the company. No response. A month later, I contacted pissed consumer and the next day they contact me. Pissed consumer is awesome! Now that the..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Scraper

1.4 (161 reviews)
    • www.miraclescraper.com

"Sad Priceline cancel the flight today November 14th 1:47 leaving Philadelphia stopping in Charlotte for 41 minutes go back up to Las Vegas by seven 7 this evening Paulette Brown and that flights a day born September 16th 1985 I..."

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

Bedwetting Store

1.0 (283 reviews)
    • bedwettingstore.com

"I paid over $5000 for these products. I received a shipment from FedEx, but it was an empty box. I reached out to the company, but they did not answer. Then I disputed with my credit card and the company sent photos and tracking..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

iRockDecals

1.3 (199 reviews)
    • irockdecals.com

"I received my order in a normal time frame!!! I ordered the decal faces of Jimmy Page, Slash and Jimi Hendrix. I am putting them on an electric guitar I built. I was hoping to see a review of the product as well as customer..."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Indian Gifts Portal

4.0 (193 reviews)
    • www.igp.com

"Order No:347**** I have made a gift order which needs to be delivered to Malaysia before oct 29th 2020. I have paid 1400 extra for the international shipping.
    I am receiving an email from DHL courier service on 28th Oct saying that..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

Personal Creations

2.3 (107 reviews)
    • www.personalcreations.com

"Hi ,
    On my last order I paid for express shipping but I saw that I got charged twice for express and regular shipping and now that Im placing another order Im getting charge again for freight how much do I need to buy in order to g..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service