Skip to content

E-commerce

Scentsy

2.2 (263 reviews)
    • scentsy.net

"I recently received a Scentsy plug in warmer for Easter I think she ordered it from the Internet it was brand new In the package and I haven't even got to use it I don't no if it's in the whole unit or bulb I have no idea what to..."

Read All 536 reviews Customer Service

Appario Retail Private

1.5 (170 reviews)
    • appario.in

"I have bought an Amazon basics power Bank which is regrettingly not working properly & it's under warranty period. I have shared all needful documents with videos but still it's not resolved."

Read All 528 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

HelpWithMyOrder Com

1.6 (272 reviews)
    • helpwithmyorder.com

"I saw an ad online about the garden *** that looked great & was priced around $33.00, so I ordered it. I received the *** head with no handle, called customer support & was told that I could buy the handle for an extra $10.00 +..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

The Ashton Drake Galleries

1.9 (313 reviews)
    • www.ashtondrake.com

"I shipped the item back two months ago and still have not received a refund!!! I want my $206.00 back!!! Worst customer service ever."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

FlexShopper

2.1 (304 reviews)
    • www.flexshopper.com

"I placed a order for pick up at Best Buy 3 days ago and I called Best Buy and they said they never received the order so I called them and they said u will get it when it's ready like how am I going to get it ready when u haven't..."

Read All 492 reviews Customer Service

My Tactical Promos

2.5 (221 reviews)
    • www.mytacticalpromos.com

"I put the Laser Slingshot together and the Laser didn't work...what more can I say? I'm returning it."

Read All 483 reviews Customer Service

Stoneberry

2.3 (244 reviews)
    • www.stoneberry.com

"I have $618 available credit, so I decided to order some HOKA shoes. I ordered and was told I had to pay in full and that they can't be cancelled for 90 days when they will fall off. Apparently, my credit was checked again after..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

2.8 (116 reviews)
    • www.sweepstakesclearinghouse.com

"I never was covered for my payments during my surgery or recovery. I never got my items or money back. I still have all my proof of pay and orders. How can I get refunded for the money now?"

Read All 445 reviews Customer Service

ModernBeyond

1.4 (256 reviews)
    • modernbeyond.com

"Worst company ever. They shipped an inferior product and will not respond. Thieves. Horrible beyond belief. Vvv:.................... . . . ......."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

Shoppers Advantage

1.2 (73 reviews)
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"Be carefulBeI have never been a member of Shoppers Advantage and was very surprised to get an letter that they would be charging me a monthly fee of $16.99. YIPES ! ! ! since I am not a member."

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service