Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

The Ashton Drake Galleries

1.9 (307 reviews)
    • www.ashtondrake.com

"I received 3 dolls instead of 1, I want to return the 2 unordered dolls and the charges to my account returned. Linda Barton, (765729****). Thankyou"

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Argos

2.0 (235 reviews)
    • www.argos.co.uk

"I bought a gaming monitor from ARGOS that came with a 3 years warranty, costing about £300. It stopped working after 8 months. I called the manufacturer, ASUS, who told me that I should take it back to where I bought it. ARGOS..."

Read All 471 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

HelpWithMyOrder Com

1.7 (251 reviews)
    • helpwithmyorder.com

"I am very frustrated. I called 3 times and think it might have been the same girl each time, I was looking for the replacement tops. I received 2 Earwax Remover. I was told that I had the wrong Company. But when I called the..."

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

FlexShopper

1.9 (279 reviews)
    • www.flexshopper.com

"I would like to get another dryer that hasnt been dropped damaged I know it must have been dropped at the factory because it was all wrapped up.. We picked it up and just brought it home I thought well I can handle the dent..."

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

2.9 (116 reviews)
    • www.sweepstakesclearinghouse.com

"I never was covered for my payments during my surgery or recovery. I never got my items or money back. I still have all my proof of pay and orders. How can I get refunded for the money now?"

Read All 445 reviews Customer Service

ModernBeyond

1.5 (256 reviews)
    • modernbeyond.com

"Worst company ever. They shipped an inferior product and will not respond. Thieves. Horrible beyond belief. Vvv:.................... . . . ......."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

Shoppers Advantage

1.3 (73 reviews)
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"No instructions on how to use the gift card.my recipients can never collect their gift card values. Ive sent thousands of dollars to American Greetings cards but my friends can never collect the values. If this is a billion..."

Read All 442 reviews Customer Service

Ozsale

1.6 (197 reviews)
    • www.ozsale.com.au

"I have not received my items and the call could not be connected and I have waited 3 weeks and other items have been sent"

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

nCrowd

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • www.ncrowd.com

"Purchased 2 vouchers for nail and hair services. When I contacted the vendors to schedule my appointments, I was told by the shops that the addresses listed on the site were not actual addresses of vendors. When I reported back..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Stoneberry

2.2 (215 reviews)
    • www.stoneberry.com

"I got a set of luggage that was cheap for $99 and they charge me $200 and then they still charge me $40 to return a piece of crap Im out $40 on this company for nothing piece of crap luggage that didnt even roll not even up to..."

Read All 413 reviews Customer Service