Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

Shoppers Advantage

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"I cancelled them after a few months of membership and found out they have been continuously billing me. They refuse to send a cancellation email just like they refused to last time."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

nCrowd

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • ncrowd.com

"Purchased 2 vouchers for nail and hair services. When I contacted the vendors to schedule my appointments, I was told by the shops that the addresses listed on the site were not actual addresses of vendors. When I reported back..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kymaro

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.kymaro.com

"I would like to find the jeans again, but cant"

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Stoneberry

2.2 (205 reviews)
    • www.stoneberry.com

"Terrible service. Try to call and pay my bill and get nothing but nasty phone representative. So how is a person who pays their bill on time. When customer representative does nothing but argue with you? Very unprofessional..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

Collections Etc

2.2 (237 reviews)
    • www.collectionsetc.com

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST 4 MONTHS FOR THE REST OF MY ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED ON 1 ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have three more orders placed NOTHING SHIPPED YET!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they charged my account for all the orders..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

FlexShopper

2.2 (246 reviews)
    • www.flexshopper.com

"Really rude people working there my bed broke like after a month of having it and was really rude about it"

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

Balsam Hill

1.8 (229 reviews)
    • www.balsamhill.com

"We ordered a $1,000 tree from Balsam Hill. When we assembled the tree, it did not function properly. We returned the tree, but only got an 80% refund. When we complained, Felix the Customer Service Supervisor was very rude, and..."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

HelpWithMyOrder Com

1.8 (218 reviews)
    • helpwithmyorder.com

"RECEIVED PRODUCT IN MAIL OPENED AND WENT TO USE (1)-WOULD NOT SCREW ON TO NEW HOSE!! (2)-DID NOT PREFORM AS ADVERTISED NOR ANY BETTER THAN MY REGULAR NOZZLE!! AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING BOTH WAYS !"

Read All 372 reviews Customer Service

Everbuying

3.3 (208 reviews)
    • www.everbuying.com

"I'm dinesh... when i get i ordered item"

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

SaferWholesale

2.0 (208 reviews)
    • www.saferwholesale.com

"Worse company. I paid almost $ 12000.00 for a custom golf cart. Ordered all safety equipment. Street level kit which you sold me, added seat belts and extra mirrors to make it street legal. Said it would be 9-to 11 weeks for..."

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service