Skip to content

E-commerce

MorningSave

3.9 (300 reviews)
    • morningsave.com

"Beware of doing business with MorningSave. The item didn't work. The item is extremely cheaply made. I am trying to return this thing and I got past stage 1 (red paper). Now, at stage 2, I'm waiting for an email. Stage 3 needs..."

Read All 776 reviews Customer Service

GlowRoad

1.5 (185 reviews)
    • glowroad.com

"My order is missing.
    Please return my order.
    I ordered a modern hair trimmer, but the delivery boy delivered a missing product."

Read All 703 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

2gud

1.6 (303 reviews)
    • www.2gud.com

",,,Most unreliable. Products are absolutely trash. Returns are not picked up. Lost money with the junk they have sent.
    I have no words to describe my utter disappointment. Never, never, buy a product from 2Gud.
    OlavoDCosta"

Read All 682 reviews Customer Service

Vova Com

2.2 (260 reviews)
    • www.vova.com

"hello, I can't connect to my vova account, I would like you to unblock my account, thank you in advance."

Read All 671 reviews Customer Service

Mydeal Australia

1.8 (285 reviews)
    • www.mydeal.com.au

"Paid $278 for a ninja blender set. One of the parts was faulty, requested replacement or refund, given the back and forth for 2 weeks before they finally asked me to contact the supplier directly. Supplier sorted out a replacement..."

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service

Idea Village

1.8 (259 reviews)
    • www.ideavillage.com

"Called, said no one was available, asked to leave a message, but disconnected before the message could be left."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Daraz PK

2.2 (192 reviews)
    • www.daraz.pk

"Sir, thank you so much for resolving my issue. I hope next time I will not face this issue again. Regards"

Read All 587 reviews Customer Service

DailySteals

1.5 (270 reviews)
    • www.dailysteals.com

"The phone number they got they pick up and close the phone I never got to reach nobody and chat they want me to pay a dollar so they can check my number but no they want you to pay the dollar so you can put your credit card..."

Read All 571 reviews Customer Service

Teespring

1.8 (261 reviews)
    • teespring.com

"when i am loging my account they are sayinh that your account was disabled can you tell me why my accont goes disabled"

Read All 561 reviews Customer Service

QuiBids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.quibids.com

"I need my refund back for my money that was taken in my cash app I wasnt informed on the payment part"

Read All 548 reviews Customer Service