Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

2gud

1.8 (307 reviews)
    • www.2gud.com

"my technical team is not available at the same time dont call ans. me and i do call i dont know what to do"

Read All 666 reviews Customer Service

Jacquie Lawson

2.8 (241 reviews)
    • www.jacquielawson.com

"I want to change my email address but can't do it and keep getting bumped to the same page I don't want. When told to use my old email address it still doesn't work. Even this page doesn't work."

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Very

2.4 (253 reviews)
    • www.very.co.uk

"Rubbish trying to get through to talk to anybody tried for 3 days over 20 minutes each time and dont blame it on covid terrible service.none"

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service

Idea Village

1.9 (243 reviews)
    • www.ideavillage.com

"My never lost face masks, both my blue masks on the left side where the lanyard connects to the mask, the stitching missed the lanyard and only glue is holding the lanyard on. So I sewed them on myself. I just want to tell you to..."

Read All 557 reviews Customer Service

QuiBids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.quibids.com

"Found site second's to go for bid so I I bid. It was a smaller amount per item. I didn't think it was a bunch of the same item. I do not want items. I'd like a refund thank you.
    Mark Belman 309-721-****
    mrb.isallgood@***.com"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Scentsy

2.1 (251 reviews)
    • scentsy.net

"USP said they sent it. USPS said they never got it. Scentsy never provided me with sender address to file a claim. I'll stick with Yankee. Rude. Out of $30. Shouldn't offer UPS post. No accountability"

Read All 503 reviews Customer Service

The Ashton Drake Galleries

1.9 (301 reviews)
    • www.ashtondrake.com

"I clicked on 4 installment payments on my dolls. Then it showed the full amount when my order was completed. I need to make sure its in 4 payments please"

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

Vova Com

2.3 (156 reviews)
    • www.vova.com

"Ordered and received items. Wrong sizes very poor quality. Tried to return no success. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SITE"

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

ModernBeyond

1.5 (256 reviews)
    • modernbeyond.com

"Worst company ever. They shipped an inferior product and will not respond. Thieves. Horrible beyond belief. Vvv:.................... . . . ......."

Read All 445 reviews Customer Service

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

2.9 (115 reviews)
    • www.sweepstakesclearinghouse.com

"Once again I was wondering If you've still to do the (different) vouchers such as washer/dryer, pots/pans ,laptop/computers &;;;;;; so on & tove do have a 'Washer/dryer' that I've used the vouchers..."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service