Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

MiniinTheBox

1.6 (333 reviews)
    • www.miniinthebox.com

"My tracking number, because I didn't received my order.they say I didn't pay my tax ,I didn't receive any email of tax."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Jacquie Lawson

2.7 (276 reviews)
    • www.jacquielawson.com

"Member for several years.
    Cindy K. As of Sunday 9/4/22 selected cards for review will not load for viewing on my PC. Request times out, message; We cannot load close and try again. My adobe acrobat is current, issue on your end?
    Ple..."

Read All 683 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

2gud

1.6 (300 reviews)
    • www.2gud.com

"I am not receiving order items something other items please take back and which order I have ordered black burry keypad mobile but your parcel received different items please take back and either give back money or send which I..."

Read All 674 reviews Customer Service

Vova Com

2.2 (260 reviews)
    • www.vova.com

"Not work in 5 seconds. Burns eye. Eye start watering. And now jar turned green mold. No reason Just turned green spots"

Read All 668 reviews Customer Service

Idea Village

1.9 (255 reviews)
    • www.ideavillage.com

"This does not work it does not even cut one hare anyplace. This is a rip-offno way and you are taking money for a piece of trash that does not work.DP NOT BUY!!!"

Read All 598 reviews Customer Service

Mydeal Australia

1.7 (263 reviews)
    • www.mydeal.com.au

"If I could give a minus rating I wouldAngry.
    This company would have to be the worst I have ever experienced in my 20 years of online buying!
    Due to a computer glitch, I accidentally made a duplicate purchase ($350) and I was told..."

Read All 582 reviews Customer Service

Noon

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.noon.com

"The delivery scheduled sept 28 to October 1.when i follow up in the morning they said not yet out but expect for today delivery when i call again the same reason but when i call i almost 7pm they no chance for deliver its maybe..."

Read All 565 reviews Customer Service

DailySteals

1.5 (264 reviews)
    • www.dailysteals.com

"Everydayedeals Diamond Painting - Full Drill - Skeleton
    Style: 1
    Drill Shape: Round
    Size: 50*60cm
    This order that i just received not ling ago is missing diamonds the one it is missing is Ecru which is the white dianonds or beads if y..."

Read All 555 reviews Customer Service

QuiBids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.quibids.com

"I need my refund back for my money that was taken in my cash app I wasnt informed on the payment part"

Read All 548 reviews Customer Service

Scentsy

2.1 (257 reviews)
    • scentsy.net

"Package got lost ??? Could you please provide me with when I should expect my package. I have called to report it and still nothing"

Read All 522 reviews Customer Service