Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

Idea Village

1.9 (236 reviews)
    • www.ideavillage.com

"Masks are too small do not fit properly very dissatisfied want to return immediately will not purchase again"

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service

2gud

1.8 (239 reviews)
    • www.2gud.com

"ठक ठक पहल पत लग क उसन खद क ठक कय थ। Yah ek sal ki warranty mein hai ab isko kaise aap thik karenge kaise main bhejun customer care number abhi mere pass nahin hai please check this phone and then I have no problem but it is very..."

Read All 542 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Quibids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.quibids.com

"I have not had any problems with Quibids since my first problem (which was favorably resolved).
    Please know, I have NEVER been overcharged for anything."

Read All 541 reviews Customer Service

Cirkul

1.6 (343 reviews)
    • drinkcirkul.com

"Im Disappointed with your company. I ordered some products from you a couple months ago well a few months ago and all I received was some clear bottles that you get for free but I ordered two steel bottles I never got those at..."

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

Scentsy

2.1 (249 reviews)
    • scentsy.net

"I have spoken to many at Scentsy, and they told me that I received my shipment by Donna Richardson and Crystal Shipley. Really and when was that? Now I never received my shipment, and they cashed my check of over $100.00. I never..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Very

2.5 (207 reviews)
    • www.very.co.uk

"Still have not received my ghd straightners and still been charged I have phoned 3 times and still have not been refunded"

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

The Ashton Drake Galleries

1.9 (299 reviews)
    • www.ashtondrake.com

"I paid for 2 two-day shipping and I still on the fourth I have not received my order I dont understand why my order has not been here yet"

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

2.9 (115 reviews)
    • www.sweepstakesclearinghouse.com

"Once again I was wondering If you've still to do the (different) vouchers such as washer/dryer, pots/pans ,laptop/computers &;;;;;; so on & tove do have a 'Washer/dryer' that I've used the vouchers..."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

Shoppers Advantage

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"I cancelled them after a few months of membership and found out they have been continuously billing me. They refuse to send a cancellation email just like they refused to last time."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

nCrowd

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • ncrowd.com

"Purchased 2 vouchers for nail and hair services. When I contacted the vendors to schedule my appointments, I was told by the shops that the addresses listed on the site were not actual addresses of vendors. When I reported back..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service