Skip to content

E-commerce

Moonpig

2.0 (735 reviews)
    • www.moonpig.com

"Shocking level of service no attempt to reply to my negative comments do not deserve people's business."

Read All 1742 reviews Customer Service

GoGroopie

1.7 (818 reviews)
    • www.gogroopie.com

"I didn't receive a *** I order in2023 also a mattress 4ft6 which I order and paid for by PayPal like before also I paid for roadside assistance with nationwide I have heard or seen anything"

Read All 1740 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Thane Direct USA

1.6 (701 reviews)
    • www.thane.com

"They refused to deliver my order to me. They only sent me an email to review the product. I told them I had not received it. They sent a link to join customer service and make a complaint. I did, but it took them a whole day to..."

Read All 1528 reviews Customer Service

Daily Sale

2.0 (762 reviews)
    • www.dailysale.com

"Still waiting for my refund. It's been almost two weeks, not Daily Sale, it's the USPS! Daily Sale has emailed me apologizing, but I won't be ordering from them. Sent me a replacement iPad I couldn't use. Sorry for the..."

Read All 1498 reviews Customer Service

Studio

2.0 (609 reviews)
    • www.studio.co.uk

"Charged for the wrong delivery, I do not want to enter my bank details for you to resolve my issue. My order is being charged as a large load, and it's out for normal delivery. Please, can I speak to a person? As I feel that I'm..."

Read All 1461 reviews Customer Service

QVC

2.5 (659 reviews)
    • www.qvc.com

"What a horror show!!! This show was so out-of-control,,,Dennis was loud, in everyone's personnel space, talk over the other designers and the one model seemed horrified each time she had to be near him! He was too touchy feely..."

Read All 1455 reviews Customer Service

Bulbhead

1.8 (729 reviews)
    • bulbheadinternational.com

"I tried calling twice and after 10 minutes, I was hung up on. I need to cancel the order for the Vitamins. Order #2080****."

Read All 1341 reviews Customer Service

Touch Of Modern

2.0 (646 reviews)
    • www.touchofmodern.com

"This company, Touch of Modern, is the absolute worst company in the world! They are a middleman company, in other words you place orders with them and then they ship you things from other companies. They are absolutely awful at..."

Read All 1124 reviews Customer Service

Bedding Inn

1.6 (481 reviews)
    • www.beddinginn.com

"I want the steering wheel cover shipped to me. My name is Agnes Bineh. I bought a set of Louis Vuitton car seat covers. They arrived incomplete. There was no steering wheel cover. If the steering wheel cover is not available, I..."

Read All 1090 reviews Customer Service

Haband

2.2 (444 reviews)
    • www.haband.com

"Send me a catalogue that is all I want for now I don't know why you stopped my address. Is.
    Mike tirakis 9801 Memphis Ave apt 7 Brooklyn Ohio 44144"

Read All 1066 reviews Customer Service