Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

Trendy Deal Store

1.2 (406 reviews)
    • thetrendydealstore.com

"I have been reaching out to get a return label. The item that I finally received is the wrong item. I'm not able to use.
    I have called the # on the website as well as emailed. The response I got from Samantha/Abigail Customer Servi..."

Read All 828 reviews Customer Service

Myntra

2.0 (354 reviews)
    • www.myntra.com

"H!,
    We have order one set of women slipper order dated 09.June.2021 order no. 117512*-***0815-755****. But the product quality is not upto the mark and the colour is same as mention on Mantra display portal.
    I have complained for re..."

Read All 826 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MobStub

2.0 (388 reviews)
    • www.mobstub.com

"The bag that I ordered was pewter but the one I received was khaki.
    I ordered 2 bags. One was khaki but the other was pewter. I would like to get the pewter one.
    Order number was 575****
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Marcie.dahlag..."

Read All 823 reviews Customer Service

Best Choice Products

1.8 (524 reviews)
    • bestchoiceproducts.com

"I purchased these Best Choice Product fade resistant umbrellas through Walmart.com and had them just over 60 days and they quickly faded and now look horrible. I contacted the company and since I was a day past the 60 day window..."

Read All 797 reviews Customer Service

As Seen On Tv

1.6 (252 reviews)
    • www.asseenontv.com

"I ordered the pink armor nail gel. First, it was more than 5 weeks before I received the product. Second, the product was not in any box or packaging with a safety seal, just a bottle of liquid in a kraft mailer. Third, the..."

Read All 760 reviews Customer Service

Daily Sale

1.9 (390 reviews)
    • www.dailysale.com

"I got a Dyson supersonic hairdryer that quit blowing every time it was moved. I took it to a repair shop and was told it was defective. I sent an email asking for a return label or new products, and was instead sent a link to a..."

Read All 728 reviews Customer Service

GoGroopie

1.6 (325 reviews)
    • www.gogroopie.com

"The Gazzebbo is ripped parts on wrong way disgusted with item wrong colour and very cheaply jade I would like a refund"

Read All 671 reviews Customer Service

MiniinTheBox

1.6 (310 reviews)
    • www.miniinthebox.com

"My order number is 3216**** .I purchased online on 11/5/2021 .my payment has gone .but I not receive"

Read All 660 reviews Customer Service

Thane Direct USA

1.7 (296 reviews)
    • www.thane.com

"I purchased this item on Dec. 28, 2020
    Order # THAN 00072213
    The right red wheel on the machine keeps coming loose, causing the pedal to loosen as well, and I dont know how to repair it.
    Your web site wont allow me to sign up and reg..."

Read All 597 reviews Customer Service

Jacquie Lawson

2.8 (224 reviews)
    • www.jacquielawson.com

"old credit card not valid anymore. tried to use new visa credit card--response: "account for which you are trying to purchase a subscription has purchased another subscription.""

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service