Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

Thane Direct USA

1.6 (532 reviews)
    • www.thane.com

"Are you kidding? Have to put in a bunch of my personal information to be ALLOWED to call your *** poor customer service. IT DOESNT EXIST!"

Read All 1136 reviews Customer Service

Bedding Inn

1.6 (478 reviews)
    • www.beddinginn.com

"No tracking available...no contact # available...no way to cancel orders ...no customer service available! Total scam !"

Read All 1079 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Haband

2.0 (428 reviews)
    • www.haband.com

"Do not shop Haband , it takes forever to get the merchandise. When you call to check why the items have not been shipped, you get a runaround. You call goes to an " off- shore " .country . You get no answers just a
    run around . The..."

Read All 1035 reviews Customer Service

Twinkledeals

1.7 (498 reviews)
    • www.twinkledeals.com

"item ordered summer 2019, it's now March 2020 and still no delivery
    I have tried several times to contact this company but they fail to return my inquiries
    Order 1080 proof can be provided"

Read All 1019 reviews Customer Service

Touch Of Modern

1.9 (570 reviews)
    • www.touchofmodern.com

"I have not received any information on my water filters the air filters have been shipped and I have them whats the problem with the water filters where is my information where is my product or wheres my refund"

Read All 1002 reviews Customer Service

Fingerhut

2.1 (309 reviews)
    • www.fingerhut.com

"Never recommend this website they will take advantage of people that have bad credit they will overcharge them they don't respond I have so many emails like I said almost over like a hundred emails they never respond when I explai..."

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service

MobStub

1.9 (406 reviews)
    • www.mobstub.com

"Ordered a product, received something different. Tried to contact them to no avail. They wanted me to purchase a membership to resolve the issue."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

Depop

1.8 (372 reviews)
    • www.depop.com

"Trying to rectify a mistake on my e- mail address.Tried every means possible but unable to do so.This problem should be easy to sort out"

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

Best Choice Products

1.8 (530 reviews)
    • bestchoiceproducts.com

"Immediately did not know how it happened. I didnt sign up for mailing list. Please unsubscribe upon receipt of this message"

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service

As Seen On TV

1.6 (273 reviews)
    • www.asseenontvlive.com

"Order Number E369**** POWER XL OVEN I ordered it from www.asseenontvetc.com
    I received one phone call if I still wanted the oven and I said yes. Then after it was taking several months I e-mailed them that I wanted to cancel the or..."

Read All 804 reviews Customer Service