Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

Meesho

1.5 (1,018 reviews)
    • meesho.com

"No response for returning stop
    No any customer care number working
    .purchasing recent customer care nos."

Read All 2612 reviews Customer Service

Smileyhomey Com

1.2 (1,037 reviews)
    • smileyhomey.com

"Good day. Back in Jan 2020 I placed an order transaction ID 5FF522378K177882A Perfect dual color eyeshadow X2
    Transaction ID 9648****DY155**** for Lasher magnetic lashes
    Then the pandemic occurred and to date I have paid via PayPals..."

Read All 2440 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Telebrands

1.9 (405 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"Tried calling service line and the connection continued hanging up...this is one of the most frustrating experiences ever...I will never buy another bulbhead product...complete scam!!!"

Read All 2342 reviews Customer Service

Myntra

1.9 (804 reviews)
    • www.myntra.com

"I orderd a two item and i cancelled it . but my refund not get . i orderd two item and the total amount was 1424rupees"

Read All 2094 reviews Customer Service

Cirkul

1.8 (974 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • drinkcirkul.com

"I am done with the company. I have been trying since this morning to resolve my issue,and getting a run around. Your customer service sucks!! As much as I like the product,I am done, not going to put up with this"

Read All 1887 reviews Customer Service

Bulbhead

1.8 (688 reviews)
    • bulbheadinternational.com

"They lied and then lied about lying and offered no resolution other than returning the product at my expense and hoping that they weren't lying about issuing a refund. They can't be trusted.Stay away"

Read All 1277 reviews Customer Service

Daily Sale

1.8 (646 reviews)
    • www.dailysale.com

"Ordered sheets more than a year ago, and still have not recieved ,or got a refund.
    Have been filling out forms like this,with still no response or refund for more then a year!
    Have not ordered from Daily Sales since,and won't!!! And..."

Read All 1271 reviews Customer Service

QVC

2.3 (512 reviews)
    • www.qvc.com

"My name Mike Hassett. I live {{Redacted}}, Geneva Ohio 44041. I own Halo phone charger I bought from QVC in 2019. Been very happy with it. Today I was charging my Halo and it caught fire in the Type C port. Charger is ruined and..."

Read All 1138 reviews Customer Service

Very

2.2 (436 reviews)
    • www.very.co.uk

"I know theres a return policy but I never even opened the order as I knew what it was to be returned and they would not accept it £90 down the drain"

Read All 1109 reviews Customer Service

GoGroopie

1.6 (532 reviews)
    • www.gogroopie.com

"they took the money for my order but said i had to redeem a voucher first, no correspondence whatsoever regarding my delivery updates or proper receipts, just money taken from my account"

Read All 1109 reviews Customer Service