Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

Mercari

1.9 (2,730 reviews)
    • www.mercari.com

"i signed out once but when i tried signing in back i cant anymore. i dont have too many words on this matter"

Read All 5078 reviews Customer Service

Meesho

1.6 (1,166 reviews)
    • meesho.com

"Gopal I ordered a Samsung mobile phone, model no. GURU 1200GT1215 on 08.08.2022 and an empty box was delivered on 13.08.2022. As soon as I got the empty box, I sent a request for refund"

Read All 2928 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Smileyhomey Com

1.2 (1,038 reviews)
    • smileyhomey.com

"I have be told that this site is a scam I am pissed off you have taken my money and sent me a false tracking order through pay pal and my emails to you have all bounced back I have sent 9 emails regarding my order I placed on the..."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (406 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"Would not even answer the phone!! The web site just directs you to another site, then another.eventually to the same dead number!"

Read All 2345 reviews Customer Service

Myntra

1.9 (836 reviews)
    • www.myntra.com

"Delivery agent didn't call me and also he didn't pick up my call and he cancal my order without my permission.. I'm very disappoint..."

Read All 2167 reviews Customer Service

Daily Sale

1.8 (658 reviews)
    • www.dailysale.com

"I need the IMEI number for iPhone 10XR. So I can block my phone. I want u guys to send me the IMEI number."

Read All 1293 reviews Customer Service

Bulbhead

1.8 (693 reviews)
    • bulbheadinternational.com

"I bought the can opener not one but 2, and I find it hard to believe that not even a year to have this and the can opener both don't work and it's less than a year. And then the company says your over your 30 day return. I will..."

Read All 1283 reviews Customer Service

Very

2.2 (464 reviews)
    • www.very.co.uk

"Damaged washing machine. No update from Very on replacement. Moved into new property with no laundry facilities. Have tried to contact Very via CHAT but a total waste of time!"

Read All 1196 reviews Customer Service

GoGroopie

1.6 (577 reviews)
    • www.gogroopie.com

"Ordered some thing and I dont know what is happening with it as I sent emails and that to you and I am still waiting for a response"

Read All 1186 reviews Customer Service

QVC

2.3 (519 reviews)
    • www.qvc.com

"Sent an email and clicked what I was asked and stated I was getting what I ordered and then all of a sudden it was no longer available. Said I had an hour to hold the item but would not allow me to do a final purchase. Horrible..."

Read All 1152 reviews Customer Service