Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

Temu

3.1 (11,334 reviews)
    • www.temu.com

"I have been sending emails and what'sapp messages to Buffalo International Couriers after they sent the message that the the package has arrived from Temu, I then sent them the proof of payment for the customs vat and duty..."

Read All 25682 reviews Customer Service

Meesho

1.8 (3,945 reviews)
    • www.meesho.com

"My account was deleted by mistake and getting problems to reactive it . And unable to contact to Meesho app"

Read All 11784 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mercari

1.9 (3,802 reviews)
    • www.mercari.com

"I have put in a new password and still can’t connect to Mercari I have purchased before not sure why I can’t connect everything is correct I’m putting in"

Read All 7101 reviews Customer Service

Myntra

1.9 (1,211 reviews)
    • www.myntra.com

"I received a product nearing expiry and the team always cooked up stories to avoid return.
    i also paid for seven products but I received only 6 products and the customer service escalation team mentioned a date for resolution and o..."

Read All 3374 reviews Customer Service

Smileyhomey Com

1.2 (1,060 reviews)
    • smileyhomey.com

"Ordered a Mini Travel Steamer, did not receive. Requested a full refund, unable to contact them using phone number provided."

Read All 2500 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.7 (410 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"I have been trying for just about an hour to talk to a live person, please call me so I can get a replacement for my fast fountain"

Read All 2350 reviews Customer Service

Takealot

2.6 (759 reviews)
    • www.takealot.com

"My complaint is about printer cartridges I bought last year.I was only able to only one paid of these cartridges.The other pair only the multi colour cartridge is working and the black is not working."

Read All 2075 reviews Customer Service

Very

2.5 (847 reviews)
    • www.very.co.uk

"I have tried, but to no avail, to inform someone in person that my wife, who is a Very customer, has passed away. She died on 4th April. I do not have any account details or access to her telephone to retrieve any of her purchase..."

Read All 2056 reviews Customer Service

Shopify

1.6 (803 reviews)
    • www.shopify.com

"I had ordered a product from Bella jewel sponsered by Shopify, I have received a wrong product could u please help me to return it"

Read All 1939 reviews Customer Service

Noon

2.0 (692 reviews)
    • www.noon.com

"The mobile number your provided was not working
    Please make sure that the customer service details is correct in your website"

Read All 1849 reviews Customer Service