Browse E-commerce Companies

E-commerce

Smileyhomey Com

1.2 (1,038 reviews)
    • smileyhomey.com

"Good day. Back in Jan 2020 I placed an order transaction ID 5FF522378K177882A Perfect dual color eyeshadow X2
    Transaction ID 9648****DY155**** for Lasher magnetic lashes
    Then the pandemic occurred and to date I have paid via PayPals..."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (400 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"I just opened my 75 feet new pocket hose brass bullet. It is leaking from two places!
    I have two more 50 feet and 100 feet I am very happy with those!"

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Costway

1.9 (757 reviews)
    • www.costway.com

"I haven't received the door to replace the one that was in the box with the other parts at this time.
    I've been assured that In will get it in due time and I am patiently waiting for it.
    That being said, if I don''t get it within a..."

Read All 1481 reviews Customer Service

Myntra

1.9 (532 reviews)
    • www.myntra.com

"AngryMyntra i had such a disgusting experience... I will try to not to shop from myntra anymore.... Never imagined such an irresponsible behaviour from such an organisation... It was like i am begging for my own money... Had to..."

Read All 1355 reviews Customer Service

Bulbhead

1.9 (670 reviews)
    • www.bulbhead.com

"Bad company. Worthless customer service... Will never do business with this company or their products. Very disappointed and dissatisfied with this company."

Read All 1242 reviews Customer Service

QVC

2.3 (459 reviews)
    • www.qvc.com

"Asked to delay delivery and was told they couldnt on a order that was placed yesterday. Delivery date was November 5. Asked if I could change shipping address and was given a 1-800-number. I went to my account and changed the..."

Read All 1028 reviews Customer Service

Bedding Inn

1.6 (451 reviews)
    • www.beddinginn.com

"First when I ordered this item I try to cancel it before they started to make it cause it seems the price is so high compared to some other reviews plus you have to pay the shipping,but because I like the color combinations I..."

Read All 1020 reviews Customer Service

Twinkledeals

1.7 (498 reviews)
    • www.twinkledeals.com

"item ordered summer 2019, it's now March 2020 and still no delivery
    I have tried several times to contact this company but they fail to return my inquiries
    Order 1080 proof can be provided"

Read All 1019 reviews Customer Service

Haband

2.0 (416 reviews)
    • www.haband.com

"It has been 6 months still NO REFUNDING. They play games sending you from one person to another. Promises you to fix it. Can't find your complaint. They lie cheat n steal from you."

Read All 1016 reviews Customer Service

Fingerhut

2.1 (290 reviews)
    • www.fingerhut.com

"Sent full balance of account an tracking number shows it was received an no one in this office would verify they received payment, horrible service."

Read All 933 reviews Customer Service