Browse Weight Loss, Diets and Training Companies

Clear all filters
Weight Loss, Diets and Training

Marqilife

• www.marquilife.com

"I do not know what this company advertises but 199 dollars showed up on my bank statement and I have not ordered anything from them. I am calling the company tomorrow to see if they will refund my money.
    If they don't compy I..."

HCGXtremeDiet

• www.xtremehcgdrops.com

"In July I ordered the Ultra GCH For weight loss program. I spent $209. when it came it said I could not take vitamin D on this pill. I had cancer last year and must take vitamin D so I returned it and explained why and ask for my..."

• Advertisements

Code Curves

2.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.codecurves.com

"When items in stock.its always sold out"

Aloha Com

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • aloha.com

"Couldnt get through the number, cant log in to Aloha EDC and Aloha Manager"

Ultra Berry Slim

• ultraberryslim.net

"Like others I signed up for free trial in January 2015. One month's capsules arrived no more sent since and none expected. Horror to find a total of £364.50 removed from my account without my permission. Natwest will only stop fur..."

Jillian Michaels

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.jillianmichaels.com

"This is the worst customer service app and help I have ever dealt with nobody is helping or even trying to help"

Direct Alternatives

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training

"I finally reached a live person with Direct alternatives. After reviewing their records, she admitted the product was returned to them undelivered. She stated that she was perplexed as to why the Company didn't issue a full..."

Big Kahuna Studios

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.ubertrim.com

"I also feel ripped off by this company and the know what they are doing. This is *** and does not work ! after being forced to pay for it on my credit card of over 400 and some dollars . decided to take the Uber trim and the..."

WeightNot

2.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.weightnot.com

"I lost 3 years ago very quickly and loved the product. Unfortunately gained all the weight back. Have again bought the product and they have changed it from a packet of pills 3 times a day to a drink and 4 pills in the morning...."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Natural Pure Forskolin

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • naturalpureforskolin.com

"UNAUTHORIZED FUNDS TAKIN FROM ACCOUNT....PLEASE REFUND!! THANK YOU"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service