Browse Weight Loss, Diets and Training Companies

Fatburn Solutions

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • fatburn-solutions.com

"bonjour,
    je souhaite que vous arrêtiez de m'envoyer une boite de Keto mensuelle et par la m^me occasion arrêté les prélèvements sur mon compte.
    cordialement
    sophie couquet"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Soza Clinic

2.7 (8 reviews)
    • sozaclinic.com

"Honestly. During the 3 months I did amazing I lost up to 35 pounds and more. But right when I went back to different foods I gained everything back in less then a month. And no I was not eating rather unhealthy and I worked out..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

KetoCycle Diet

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • ketocycle.diet

"I dont remember what email I used I want to cancel and I want my money back email is pxenos2012@***.com or xenofontos41@***.com ty"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Tfco Nutra Marketing

1.3 (12 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training

"I ordered the above free trail for paying shipping 4.95 GBR each, but after a couple of weeks, I was surprise that they charged my credit card 86.51GBR and 89.41 GBR which converted to over $260 Canadian. I tried one pill and it..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Sensa

• Weight Loss, Diets and Training

"I tried sensa for 6 months, and I didnt loose any weight. I called for them to refund my money and they told without returning unopen package they could not refund my money. Hello I used it all. What company does this."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Cleanse FX

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • cleansefxusa.com

"I did NOT order this. My card was charged $147. I called immediately and they assured me the money would be refunded. Ten days later, it STILL has not been refunded. I am a single mother of a special needs child and I CANNOT..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Zilis

2.8 (11 reviews)
    • zilis.com

"The cream is brown gel. Not like sample I was given by massage therapist. Seeking information
    The phone prompts all led to ambassadors. Im just a consumer. The ambassador I talked to didnt know anything about product."

Primalgenix

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.primogenix.com

"If any of you would like to help put this thief behind bars where she belongs... please contact Scott (319)231-**** me and my wife are going to the county attorney to press criminal fraud charges against her and her husband.. We..."

Bioceuticals International

2.1 (11 reviews)
    • buymicb12.com

"I have used numerous mic and b12 products. This is by far the best I have used. Ill keep using this. My energy stays high and I can tell it helps to keep me lean. I highly recommend!"

Marqilife

• www.marquilife.com

"I do not know what this company advertises but 199 dollars showed up on my bank statement and I have not ordered anything from them. I am calling the company tomorrow to see if they will refund my money.
    If they don't compy I..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service