Skip to content

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

KETOFAST

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.ketofast.com

"I just received 5 bottles of Keto-AVC. I did order them once but I really don't think I signed up for a subscription. If there is a subscription for me I want it cancelled."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

SlimBerry

• www.slimberryfacts.com

"Tried to cancel order and sent email to customer service to cancel but the package always comes with no invoice or account info so not sure how to cancel gave the info I had and sent a request to cancel and just checked my cc..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rockin Wellness

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • rockinwellness.com

"I lost my 15% off code for taking your survey today. How can I get it back to place my order? I was trying to order 10 bags and save the $150. Will this work with the 15% discount also? Can I order 5 of each instead of 10 of all..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Jenny Craig

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.jennycraig.com

"My credit card company declined my credit card because the amount was high and they thought it might be fraudulent. I called your customer service to be sure that they retry the credit card and it goes through. The wonderful..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

5x Trim

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • 5xtrim.com

"Omg! I just got charged $109 and $79 for two orders I didn't order!! I don't have the money in the bank to cover that! I have car insurance to pay!!
    And the 5XTrim didn't do one thing! I take various things from the store and th..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Calibrate

1.1 (22 reviews)
    • joincalibrate.com

"I joined Calibrate after my wife had success on their program using Ozempic (she has heart issues so they gave her Ozempic because it protects the heart) They have a policy if no meds you can get a refund.
    They prescribed me Zepbou..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Thin Sport

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • buythinsport.com

"Supposedly the trial bottle of Pure Garcinia Cambogia was free.
    It appears that you have charged my account for $115.50.
    I suggest that you cancel that charge and repay the funds.
    Steps are already being processed as a fraudulent pur..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Old School New Body

4.0 (8 reviews)
    • oldschoolnewbody.com

"stop charging me for nothing , I get nothing from you, I don't want anything from you and you will need to stop billing me because I will no longer pay you for anything. This is the 2nd time I have said this and you just keep..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Soza Clinic

2.6 (8 reviews)
    • sozaclinic.com

"My experience: Appears I can not get past the manager to get a response. I started with soza in Sept/Oct 2022. I had an 8 week plan. After my 1st injection in my left shoulder, I told the girl, "that shot hurt". She told me to..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

DailyBurn

1.0 (10 reviews)
    • dailyburn.com

"Signed up for a free 7 day trial and was charged instantly. I had charge $59 and $89 when I tried to call customer service 3 times and every time no one answered. Every review I looked up said it was a scam. Don't be fooled by..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service