Browse Weight Loss, Diets and Training Companies

Clear all filters
Weight Loss, Diets and Training

SlimBerry

• www.slimberryfacts.com

"Tried to cancel order and sent email to customer service to cancel but the package always comes with no invoice or account info so not sure how to cancel gave the info I had and sent a request to cancel and just checked my cc..."

Age Rejuvenation

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • agerejuvenation.com

"I went to this group for perimenopausal symptoms for a year and a half with no relief. Here it is a year later, and still suffering. They do not know how to dose pellets or read labs. Im starting to think they use placebos."

• Advertisements

5x Trim

1.8 (10 reviews)
    • 5xtrim.com

"Omg! I just got charged $109 and $79 for two orders I didn't order!! I don't have the money in the bank to cover that! I have car insurance to pay!!
    And the 5XTrim didn't do one thing! I take various things from the store and th..."

Thin Sport

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • buythinsport.com

"Supposedly the trial bottle of Pure Garcinia Cambogia was free.
    It appears that you have charged my account for $115.50.
    I suggest that you cancel that charge and repay the funds.
    Steps are already being processed as a fraudulent pur..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Optavia

2.3 (17 reviews)
    • www.optavia.com

"I hated my coach and I have heard from others that they hated their coach as well. Either my coach had zero training or the training she may have gotten from Optavia was really bad. I basically ghosted her because her advice was..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Old School New Body

3.4 (7 reviews)
    • oldschoolnewbody.com

"On February 6 payment for "Old School New Body and the book" was paid by my bank to you. I did not receive any download information and still have not received my purchase or heard from you
    Robert Wood
    woodrk@***.comnone at this tim..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Fatburn Solutions

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • fatburn-solutions.com

"bonjour,
    je souhaite que vous arrêtiez de m'envoyer une boite de Keto mensuelle et par la m^me occasion arrêté les prélèvements sur mon compte.
    cordialement
    sophie couquet"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Zilis

2.6 (15 reviews)
    • zilis.com

"The company when it first came out was at the fore front...but now they are note making any changes to cost. There is no way to get get people bought in any more because the prices are not comparable to other companies.."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Soza Clinic

2.7 (8 reviews)
    • sozaclinic.com

"Honestly. During the 3 months I did amazing I lost up to 35 pounds and more. But right when I went back to different foods I gained everything back in less then a month. And no I was not eating rather unhealthy and I worked out..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Truvy

3.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.truvy.com

"Yes the second payment for amount of 178.98 went through my back. Need that refunded please
    Not sure what s happening"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service